nfdbno1

minion

Please don't respond to my posts in the future. We have nothing in common.

If you insist on commenting or quoting me ... I will respond in kind ... keep that in mind ... I hope you don't run to admin/mods complaining on me.

Please, stay away from my posts ... consider me a jaffa and ignore.

7 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Please don't quote Ani calling thread esaru anna...

Idedo keliki thanninchukunna pawan kalyan la undi :D 

I don't understand. This is a new thread. 

I don't understand your interpretation of my thread.

11 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

Please don't quote Ani calling thread esaru anna...

Idedo keliki thanninchukunna pawan kalyan la undi :D 

Aa impersonation emiti ... what the fuuck was that? 

You don't think there was anything wrong with it? 

1 hour ago, minion said:

Aa impersonation emiti ... what the fuuck was that? 

You don't think there was anything wrong with it? 

Nakkuda nachaledu... Ignore kottesaa anduke. Interviews evadu padite vaadu istunnadu these days.aina pvp gade anali cbn ni

9 hours ago, minion said:

If you insist on commenting or quoting me ... I will respond in kind ... keep that in mind ... I hope you don't run to admin/mods complaining on me.

i will keep on doing what i would until its within db guidelines..

lol!

10 hours ago, minion said:

i dont mean some of the serious lyrics for you...  

i dont think i will ever have to talk harsh at you, but if you want to, just bring it on... 

13 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

watch min 4-5

Baaga Khaaliga unnattunnaru.

video lani vetiki maree teesukostunnaru.

Ilaantivi Pottakuti kosame ayite.. inta digajaarakkarla. Db members andaramu paisalesukoni poshistaamu kada.

1 hour ago, JVC said:

Baaga Khaaliga unnattunnaru.

Erri Pulka video lani vetiki maree teesukostunnaru.

Ilaantivi Pottakuti kosame ayite.. inta digajaarakkarla. Db members andaramu paisalesukoni poshistaamu kada.

enthisthavo cheppu

poshiddu gani!

2 hours ago, JVC said:

Meeru aagandi Maastaru. Annitiki thu thu antaaru.

First meelaage anukunna nenu kuda

Emo master naku +ve gane anipinchindi  ayana post lo .....kousik, edo149, raghu no edo ilnati chillara  edupu batch kadanukuntuna .

8 minutes ago, Taraka Mantram said:

@Nfdbno1 bro i dont know the contest and background of things here... but my personal opinion.. NTR NBK CBN Display pic lo pettukuni bhajana chese vallakanna.. chanipoyena hard core tdp karyakarth dp lo pettukuni u bring up  most of the meaningful points rather than just doing bhajana like others

appreciate you and few other brothers backing me up... but i have no reason to criticize also... at this point, it is pretty useless.. I am at the verge of giving up anyway..

i tried to bring up where tdp is lacking (countering corruption allegations, caste favoritism meeda allegations, lethargy etc etc).... but some of the folks are getting at me personally, as if I costed them personal or financial problems.. I will eventually take a break, not because they are getting at me (I can understand their feelings), but because I am nearly tired ATM..

chandalu veskuni poshistaru anta... better do that to someone who has the real merit and interest to be in politics.. perhaps some solid leader will emerge that way..

11 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

appreciate you and few other brothers backing me up... but i have no reason to criticize also... at this point, it is pretty useless.. I am at the verge of giving up anyway..

i tried to bring up where tdp is lacking (countering corruption allegations, caste favoritism meeda allegations, lethargy etc etc).... but some of the folks are getting at me personally, as if I costed them personal or financial problems.. I will eventually take a break, not because they are getting at me (I can understand their feelings), but because I am nearly tired ATM..

chandalu veskuni poshistaru anta... better do that to someone who has the real merit and interest to be in politics.. perhaps some solid leader will emerge that way..

why you are giving up bro....nee lanti vallu kuda vellipothe inka jayamu jayamu chandranna bhajana ekkuva avuthadi ikkada kuda.....Ground reality teliyani vallu entha target sesina pattinchukoku....this minion does not have any connection to India as he settled in :US long time back. That JVC brother also settled in US. They just don't know ground reality....keep ignore them....don't even respond. continue here.😑

6 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

i am not backing you or in favor of anyone... these few guys always dont let any one express anything they dislike, what is the point in having a forum? bayata ummuthunnaru janam ante .. ledu ma babu thopu antu dappu kottukunnaru and trageted those people.. .. atleast what is the reason ani koncham analysis chesina thats fine.. but complete personl attacks... e kontha mandini e formu lone chala active member entha asahyinchukuntunnaro valalke teleedu emo 

vella bathukulaki chandalu vesukuni okkadiki manchi cheyatam vaste ila digajari matladaru... vallaki value ivvadam kuda anavsaram... keep doing what you feel is good... no one can stop you or anyone here... you need not care or value such comments.. this itself is not a world.. there is a bigger shit to deal in real world... keep fighting

Archived