vallu intha istharu ...

minion

nuventhisthav ... idega equation?

Lets play the game (may be TDP is a little too late) ... 

Emi janalu raa saami ... Jagan adi cheyyaledu idi cheyyaledu ani adagataniki siggupadandi.

As a responsible citizen ... you're supposed to contribute to the party you believe in ... not take money from political parties ... to vote.

Case # 1 Trailers

US lo walmarts allow RV trailers to enter into parking lots and stay free for some time. Most of them do use walmart parking lots as they are free to use compared to camping parks which charge like $30 a night minimum. As a courtesy, RV trailer people need to follow ethics unofficially like not to litter parking places, not to block other customer cars, not to over crowd them with trailers. 

But what is happening lately is that lot of them do litter, stays over night since they are free, over crowd them like hell. So where is ethics here? same greed (or oppurtunity) used by people as you said indian people.

Case # 2 Dogs

US lo Dogs are not allowed to litter or Potty where ever they want. They have very specific designated places for that in every community. but what is see lot of pet owners take them to children parks where they do allow dogs to litter in places where children fall run roll over. is this ethics?

also they let dogs do their litter in community lawns, side ways where pedestrians walk. is this ethic. some people does not have a courtesy to not even pick their dogs litter though free recycling bags are provided. 

------------------------------------

So people are people. rather than finding root cause remedy, spending time on bashing public  is waste of time. They became like that becoz politicians taught them to be like that. 

Okay, some people park in Walmart parking lot and some pickup their pets dump somewhere else. What does it have anything to do with the topic?

I've been around, but never seen any neighbor let their dogg dump in my yard.

I've seen people walking their dogs in my neighborhood ... most of them pick it up.

I don't understand the relevance.

14 minutes ago, Seniorfan said:

AP people are not trust worthy....

I know.

But still, akalitho kanneellu karche paristhithi evariki raakudadu ani naa abhiprayam ...

besides, some of those could be in that 40% who voted for TDP.

10 hours ago, minion said:

Okay, some people park in Walmart parking lot and some pickup their pets dump somewhere else. What does it have anything to do with the topic?

I've been around, but never seen any neighbor let their dogg dump in my yard.

I've seen people walking their dogs in my neighborhood ... most of them pick it up.

I don't understand the relevance.

raasindi english lone kada. relevance is about ethics and morals. why you have trouble to comprehend those things?

On 8/9/2019 at 10:26 AM, Vihari said:

raasindi english lone kada. relevance is about ethics and morals. why you have trouble to comprehend those things?

Its not english. I told you already, I look for thoughts/meaning/intentions when people speak ... not the language.

I have trouble understanding your thoughts. 

What ethics and morals are we talking about? The cases you mentioned, I explained I haven't seen them.

Dogg walking? Seriously? I can honestly tell you this ... I have never seen dogg poop in my yard. No, I don't live in some fancy neighborhood. Just regular folk who walk their dogs at 6am and pick it up and go on with their lives.

34 minutes ago, minion said:

Its not english. I told you already, I look for thoughts/meaning/intentions when people speak ... not the language.

I have trouble understanding your thoughts. 

What ethics and morals are we talking about? The cases you mentioned, I explained I haven't seen them.

Dogg walking? Seriously? I can honestly tell you this ... I have never seen dogg poop in my yard. No, I don't live in some fancy neighborhood. Just regular folk who walk their dogs at 6am and pick it up and go on with their lives.

may be you need to step out of your yard to see how people behaves in rental complexes and poor communities to see how people behave and displays ethics.:D

7 minutes ago, Vihari said:

may be you need to step out of your yard to see how people behaves in rental complexes 

I lived in apt complexes before I bought the house. 

One of the perks of renting is you don't care what your neighbor does or what goes around, including inside the apt. If something goes wrong, you tell the apt mgmt. If they don't fix it, move on and find something better ... easy.

Archived