Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
OneAndOnlyMKC

Where is JD ?

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, minion said:

JD, endukayya ilanti boku gallatho :(

Uncle, don’t underestimate him (JD) he  is also part of  BJP game plan wait for his next move 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Uncle, don’t underestimate him (JD) he  is also part of  BJP game plan wait for his next move 

JD lo entho kontha integrity undi anipisthadi B ... 

Time will tell.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, akhil ch said:

Boku na koduku. Cheelchi a daridrudini mp chesadu

Ee maata elachans mundu ante.....

Dreamchair jihad batch reactions and replies...😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, chanti149 said:

Ee maata elachans mundu ante.....

Dreamchair jihad batch reactions and replies...😂

cbn target 150 ante manaki ani nenu kuda chindulu thokka... :D:D aadiki ani tarvate ardhamayndi

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

30 age batch all sections majority went away from TDP 

CBN single handed gaa tried to create employment for this group.

If they vote against TDP ... why is it TDPs fault?

You have to understand ... not being in power is not entirely on TDP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Bc lu dooram ayyaru kaapulu dooram ayyaru kadu <30 age batch all sections majority went away from TDP 

+1...Endukoo evvaroo including CBN ee point ni touch cheyyatledu.. Biggest worry for the future of TDP 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, minion said:

CBN single handed gaa tried to create employment for this group.

If they vote against TDP ... why is it TDPs fault?

You have to understand ... not being in power is not entirely on TDP.

Tnsf, tnsv nirveeryam.. SM lo no energetic organization..caste burada ni lite theeskodam.. Mana mistakes vunnayi.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

+1...Endukoo evvaroo including CBN ee point ni touch cheyyatledu.. Biggest worry for the future of TDP 

Because, its not TDPs fault they voted that way. There is nothing TDP or CBN can do.

They dug their own grave ... not our problem anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

Mana mistakes vunnayi.. 

No doubt. Many mistakes unnai. 

But, at the same time ... lets not absolve the voting public of their obligation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, minion said:

Because, its not TDPs fault they voted that way. There is nothing TDP or CBN can do.

They dug their own grave ... not our problem anymore.

Wrong annay.. It is our inefficiency.. Youth ni alaa vadilesthe elaa.. Not only to be in power.. Telugu yuvatha(not party wing) ni saraina daarilo nadipinchadam kooda Telugu Desam party badhyatha.. Anna NTR party sidhanthaallo adi okati.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

Wrong annay.. It is our inefficiency.. Youth ni alaa vadilesthe elaa.. Not only to be in power.. Telugu yuvatha(not party wing) ni saraina daarilo nadipinchadam kooda Telugu Desam party badhyatha.. Anna NTR party sidhanthaallo adi okati..

that's exactly what CBN tried to do brother ... by creating employment (Kia is just an example) ... what else he could do?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, minion said:

that's exactly what CBN tried to do brother ... by creating employment (Kia is just an example) ... what else he could do?

 

Fact entante ee globalization lo AP youth ki employment anedi issue ne kaadu.. Kia hcl etc ani anthakuminchi choodaalanukotledu manam.. Youth ante jobs okkate naa.. Avg gaa 2cr youth vundi AP lo.. Andarni 20k  jobs tho set chesesaam anukodam mana bhrama.. 

Edited by vasu4tarak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

Fact entante ee globalization lo AP youth ki employment anedi issue ne kaadu.. Kia hcl etc ani anthakuminchi choodaalanukotledu manam.. Youth ante jobs okkate naa.. Avg gaa 2cr youth vundi AP lo.. Andarni 20k  jobs tho set chesesaam anukodam mana bhrama.. 

so, what else youth care about?

Values? Well, apparently 'youth' didn't care much about that either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, minion said:

so, what else youth care about?

Values? Well, apparently 'youth' didn't care much about that either.

Aa what else ni find out chesi proper planning tho youth ni reach avvadaaniki try cheyyali party high command ani naa baadha.. Need solid think tank.. Chala chesam.. Inthakante em cheyyalem ante.. Mana strength - 20% nunchi lekkeskovaali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, vasu4tarak said:

Aa what else ni find out chesi proper planning tho youth ni reach avvadaaniki try cheyyali party high command ani naa baadha.. Need solid think tank.. Chala chesam.. Inthakante em cheyyalem ante.. Mana strength - 20% nunchi lekkeskovaali

Emo Vasu, 

Youth let us down anipisthadi. 

Vodipoyam kabatti anni TDP de thappu ante not acceptable anipisthadi, anthe.

Edit: Ee globalized economy lo entha mandi youth 20K jobs vethukkoni self sustain kagalaro naaku theleedu ... my guess is, bulk of them couldn't ... and blamed tdp for that.

Edited by minion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, minion said:

Emo Vasu, 

Youth let us down anipisthadi. 

Vodipoyam kabatti anni TDP de thappu ante not acceptable anipisthadi, anthe.

Manaku inko problem entante annay.. State divide ayyaka AP lo charismatic youth leaders chaala thakkuva.. Vunna vaallu kooda 99.99% varasule.. Vaalla fathers negatives n limitations valla universal acceptance raavatledu.. TG lo somewhat better vundedi.. Kashtapadi party lo ediginollu vundevaallu.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, minion said:

so, what else youth care about?

Values? Well, apparently 'youth' didn't care much about that either.

 

6 hours ago, vasu4tarak said:

Aa what else ni find out chesi proper planning tho youth ni reach avvadaaniki try cheyyali party high command ani naa baadha.. Need solid think tank.. Chala chesam.. Inthakante em cheyyalem ante.. Mana strength - 20% nunchi lekkeskovaali

Youth for this election particularly attracted for adrenaline rush speeches, catchy counters, catchy slogans,  elevating tik tok videos and trolls

Inthavaraku till election emi deliver cheyani Capability ento teliyani caselu unna Jagan ki oka mass heroki unde elevation create chesadu IPAC

Most of them are in realisation mode now after Jagan resumed the chair and realising what he is upto in real world.

 

Election mundu varaku manaki koda there is nothing much to counter him except for his cases which they successfully countered by saying evadu matram tinatledu andaru okate ani

Now we have many weapons to fight out within 2 months after Jagan started ruling so don’t loose hope and we are in race now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×