srisailam + kaleswaram

Nfdbno1

all ycp leaders are talking about strengthening srisailam with water supply. 

srisailam daggara water scarcity unte which region gets preference andhra or seema? assuming cm is kcr+jagan!

technically is it possible to dicert water from srisailam to seema only?

12 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Srisailam lo water untey KCR free share annattu! CBN laga Jagan poti padataada? Choosi choodanattu untaadaa? Simple question.

Actual gaa srisailam power generation purpose project

Danni Telugu Ganga ani,pothireddypadu ani,machumarri ani ila delta share Ni Seema ki pamparu level kuda 854 maintain cheyyalani ranannadule g.o ichadu

Ippudu pattiseema vundi kabatte delta ki parla lekapothe chala issues vachevi

2 hours ago, uravis said:

last time our krishna share pamparu ga seema ki srisailam nundi?

if delta or andhra share is being diverted to seema from srisailam, then

jagan and kcr are planning  to xxxx andhra region for good!

eventually greater telangana, greater orissa and a dustbin called andhra

2 hours ago, vasu4tarak said:

Without Andhra no Seema.. Without Seema no Andhra.. Just jaffas valla oka region ni detach cheyyakandi.. TDP n Nandamuri ki last drop of blood Seema nunche vasthundi.. Never give up :no1:

motham enni mlas gelicham seema lo? lol!

9 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

motham enni mlas gelicham seema lo? lol!

2014 K/G lo TDP enni gelichindi? Pattiseema icchinaka 2019 lo enni gelichindi. Inkokarni anatam edukule.

It kind of brought something back. May be I'm wrong. You were probably the one few years ago who made some derogatory comments on Seema and I responsded in kind.

No matter what I say, you seem to comeback and try to hit me. May be that's what its all about.

17 hours ago, minion said:

2014 K/G lo TDP enni gelichindi? Pattiseema icchinaka 2019 lo enni gelichindi. Inkokarni anatam edukule.

It kind of brought something back. May be I'm wrong. You were probably the one few years ago who made some derogatory comments on Seema and I responsded in kind.

No matter what I say, you seem to comeback and try to hit me. May be that's what its all about.

ayya... nenu emi derogatory statement ichanu saami? enduku burada vesthunnaru, to win on your argument?

ap ki amaravathi appropriate capital ante seema meeda derogatory na, lol! 

try to accept constructive criticism, you need to understand how rival party’s politics and thought process works inside out... to tackle them

yedhi derogatory ane badic idea lekunda confusion tho energy waste cheskotam enduku?

if you think i said something wrong, vokipa unte clarity adagandi, ledante counter veyandi.. anani maata annattu cheppamakandi.. this is my problem with you..

you have admitted time and gain that you have preconceived notions on my posts.. so please go back to them..

@Nfdbno1  wait for complete details of project.  i don't think they will link kaleshwaram-srisailam as it requires 400 meters lift .  from srisailam again we  need to lift to rayalaseema (handri neeva, galeru nagari  from pothyreddypadu) which comes another 400 meters . no fool in the world lift water 800 meters for irrigation.

tg has some projects like kalwakurthy , nettempadu lift schemes which draw water from srisailam. tg constructing palamuru rangareddy project based srisailam water.

rayalaseema drawing water through pothireddypadu from srisailam.

best solution is scrapping palamuru rangareddy project and  revive pranahita chevella project. tg can draw water from godavari instead of krishna using pranahita chevella project to irrigate rangareddy and palamuru districts.

we have kaleshwaram and srisailam reserviors.  we have district rangareddy .   kaleshwaram have water . srisailam has no water. kaleshwaram is left side to the rangareddy. srisailam is right side to the rangareddy

rangareddy has two options to draw water.

1. rangareddy can directly draw water from kaleshwaram .

2. first fill srisailam  by drawing water from kaleshwaram and then draw water from srisailam.

any sane person choose first option. if tg choose first option rayalaseema can utilize krishna water. unfortunately kcr chooses second option.

Archived