BJP's distraction tactics

TDPforever

In the past they used Ayodhya whenever they needed to stir emotions among people. I have a feeling they are preparing for a major event to distract the public away from the current economic situation. I think they are up to something in Kashmir. They may start something now and drag on until 2023 and reap rewards in the Jamili elections. Imagine if they scrap article 370. All the Bajarangis in the country will give them a solid majority 😀

22 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

What is article 370

20 minutes ago, Nfan from 1982 said:

Credits to quora

Article 370 of the constitution of India gives special privilege to the J & K citizens which are :

1 . The Jammu and Kashmir citizens have dual citizenship .

2 . The term period of Jammu and Kashmir legislative assembly is of 6 years unlike that of other states of India .

3 . The order of Supreme court are not valid in Jammu and Kashmir .

4 . Only a permanent resident of Kashmir can own a land in Kashmir . No outsider can have a land in Kashmir .

5 . A Women who marries an Indian of the other state would no more have its Kashmiri citizenship . Whereas if she marries a Pakistani , her citizenship will be the same ( ie, of a Kashmiri )

6 . Except for defence , foreign affairs and communication , all the other laws have to be passed by the State government .

7 . All the bills passed by the parliament , should also have to pass by the State government .

Example : The RTI can not be filed by the Kashmiri citizens because the RTI bill is not passed by the State government .

8 . The Article opposes the implementation of national emergency and financial emergency under Article 352 of the Indian constitution . The emergency can only be imposed in case of external aggression .

9 . Shariat law is applicable for women of Kashmir.

10 . RTE is also not implemented in Kashmir .

11 . Special provision under Article 35 A allows the State to prefer the citizens for :

• Employment under the State government .
  • Acquisition of immovable property in state .
  • Settlement in the State .
  • Right to scholarship and such other forms of aid as state government may provide .

2 hours ago, TDPforever said:

In the past they used Ayodhya whenever they needed to stir emotions among people. I have a feeling they are preparing for a major event to distract the public away from the current economic situation. I think they are up to something in Kashmir. They may start something now and drag on until 2023 and reap rewards in the Jamili elections. Imagine if they scrap article 370. All the Bajarangis in the country will give them a solid majority 😀

Vajpayee never did any distraction...he is the reason behind highways in India today.....this current gujju batch is the one you are talking about???

7 . All the bills passed by the parliament , should also have to pass by the State government .

In this case, article 370 scrapping bill also to be passed in state govt.?

1 hour ago, surendra.g said:

7 . All the bills passed by the parliament , should also have to pass by the State government .

In this case, article 370 scrapping bill also to be passed in state govt.?

good question..

8 hours ago, TDPforever said:

this is good news if true 

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Let them remove this ...should be fine .. even if it's distraction.....

I agree.

Lets go for uniform civil code. Its time. Triple talaq bill is a good start.

You want to call yourself Indian ... then be an Indian ... simple.

11 minutes ago, minion said:

I agree.

Lets go for uniform civil code. Its time. Triple talaq bill is a good start.

You want call yourself Indian ... then be an Indian ... simple.

Yup uniform civil code ... population limit and removal of  freebies in the name of religion is what I am expecting to happen ....

8 minutes ago, minion said:

veedi face chusthe doku vasthadi naaku ... sorry.

veedem professor o emo 

No wrong hearing him minion bro..... I just listen and don’t see him (have same feeling like you, amadam swallowed expressions istaadu)

9 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

No wrong hearing him minion bro..... I just listen and don’t see him (have same feeling like you, amadam swallowed expressions istaadu)

what I don't like about him is ... situation ni batti thana raagam maarusthadu.

I can respect a person like limbaugh or hannity ... because they have conviction (right or wrong) ... their fundamental belief (whether I like it or not) doesn't change based on political outcomes. They always harp on the same thing. I like that, to be honest, eventhough I'm a liberal by nature.

3 minutes ago, minion said:

If mosha gang can actually integrate JK into the union and bring CCC ... may be, may be I'll learn to respect the current bjp leadership.

if mosha gang can resolve chicken neck problem by taking away a piece of land from bangla permanently, and resolves issues with myanmar and maldives for good, they got me!

Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

if mosha gang can resolve chicken neck problem by taking away a piece of land from bangla permanently, and resolves issues with myanmar and maldives for good, they got me!

be bhakths for india not individuals 

8 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Mosha get extra credit if they beat the crap out of chinks :)  the ugliest people on earth.

Archived