chidathala batch

Nfdbno1

4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

may not be entirely.. but temporarily can you get down from that bandwagon 

I'm never going off that 'wagon' brother.

TDP is just part of me. Physical me. If you can understand what it means.

1 minute ago, minion said:

No, I don't need to see some bing result to reassure my affiliation to TDP.

7 minutes ago, minion said:

I'm never going off that 'wagon' brother.

TDP is just part of me. Physical me. If you can understand what it means.

you are trying to be funny but this tactic is not going to somehow picture  me as an opponent of tdp

we are talking about chidathala wagon here

4 hours ago, Nfdbno1 said:

you are trying to be funny but this tactic is not going to somehow picture  me as an opponent of tdp

why would you think I'm trying to 'picture' you as an opponent of TDP?

I mentioned you in several posts ...  I liked your posts. I even posted something on it.

Why this kolaveri?

CBN Army & Manam brahmaiah gurinchi cheppindi matram 100% fact... Lokesh daggara oka coterie la tayarayyi.... ground reality teliyakunda chesaru..

TS elections lo kukatpalli lo TRS candidate daggara money teesukunadu ane allegations kuda vunnai Brahmaiah meeda

4 hours ago, Gunner said:

CBN Army & Manam brahmaiah gurinchi cheppindi matram 100% fact... Lokesh daggara oka coterie la tayarayyi.... ground reality teliyakunda chesaru..

TS elections lo kukatpalli lo TRS candidate daggara money teesukunadu ane allegations kuda vunnai Brahmaiah meeda

Its time for Loki to wash the plate.

Earn the respect from those who love the party.

I am a hardcore CBN fan..in simple words , his bhakth

But I was not in any illusion this time , I knew everything wasn't well and we were probably going to lose 

So, I think I can speak with some authority in this thread..

Even if what you said is true about some people ..whatever has to happen has happened.. It's over now..we have to start fresh. There is no point attacking our colleagues. In fact it's very cheap..

It's not like the DB members were in responsible positions like manam brahmiah 

It's utter foolishness to pin the loss on them..just move on already !!

1 hour ago, krantionline29 said:

But I was not in any illusion this time , I knew everything wasn't well and we were probably going to lose 

Even if what you said is true about some people ..whatever has to happen has happened.. It's over now..we have to start fresh. There is no point attacking our colleagues. In fact it's very cheap..

Ika anavasaram le alanti aropanulu andari meeda vastayi

2 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

Did you see change in leadership mindset?

Mana kosam work chesi manchi videos create chesadu. Be it Pattiseema or Polavaram. Plz respect other’s effort in their own capacity. 

We blame people who work for us and give lectures about “CBN should recognize X or Y”

what a hypocracy!

It is time for TDP to spend time and money to hire professional social media and build support from all sections of the society. In the last five years what i observed is ysrcp hired people from different castes and regions. What they did is slowly they injected hatred on tdp and built support for ysrcp. 

58 minutes ago, minion said:

Now that I watched the video ...

ilantivi meeke dorukutai ... 

enduku le 

Throw some mud, give some reasoning(POV) 

youtube lo e concept tho chaala videos vastunnayi. 

Mannam Brahmaiah is a good person and hard working guy. Athani videos choodandi okasari..... thankyou CM sir aney concept tho vuntayi. 

Alanti person meedaki kuda padipothey, we cannot trust anyone and don’t expect anybody to work with passion. 

I am not blaming anybody, just don’t buy into any thing 100%. It applies to me also and I know that. 

2004 lo emani dobbaru?

babu tinadu party lo vallani tinanivvadu... ika loyal ga cheyyalantey Elaa? Ah YS ni chudandi, nammukunnollani Etta tinanistaado! 

2014 - janma bhoomi commitees ani cheppi karyakartalaki avakasam ichaadu.... MLA la pai strict ha ledu.... okappudu mana deficiencies ippudu manaki gattiga dimpaayi

4 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

Tappulu jarigaayi, tappulu unnayi. Anthey kaani 100 tappulu antu youtube lo dappu video ekkada enduku? Endorsing them here? Does any YouTube channel has the guts to showcase EVM tampering ? 

funny thing endante ... I don't even know why I feel emotional about some of this stuff ... I'm not financially invested in any of this. Not Amaravati, not AP. Sure, I have some ancestral property but that's not going to make or break me in anyway.

Some people here seem to think I have some kind of weird financial benefit backing some group in TDP. 

Archived