Addressing Tdp fans ego

I have speaken to some kurnool people lately..

Here are some facts we need to understand

Jagan following is at peaks there

Kadapa gurinchi cheppakkarla

Remaining districts of rayalaseema are also not so far behindĀ 

Our major hope are the districts from Srikakulam to Prakasam ( again excluding visakha rural)

All our efforts in the past couple of months have reached people from these districts to some extent..

In these districts ..there is considerable base/ support for PK

Here comes our ego..we hate this family because of obvious reasons..

But !! Please understand the reality..don't make enemies with PK fans..they will eventually come to TDP ..but please be accomodating to them and their pawanism..PK ki churakalu antinchatam lo tappu ledu ..but please understand who our enemy is and focus your energies there

Especially Uttarandhra lo ee batch Chala ekkuva.. Krishna Guntur batchey okasari aa prantalu tirigi ravalsindi ga manavi

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

Our major hope are the districts from Srikakulam to Prakasam ( again excluding visakha rural)

All our efforts in the past couple of months have reached people from these districts to some extent..

But !! Please understand the reality..don't make enemies with PK fans..they will eventually come to TDP ..but please be accomodating to them and their pawanism..PK ki churakalu antinchatam lo tappu ledu ..but please understand who our enemy is and focus your energies there

Especially Uttarandhra lo ee batch Chala ekkuva.. Krishna Guntur batchey okasari aa prantalu tirigi ravalsindi ga manavi

:shakehands:

At some point,Ā I thought PK was genuine ...Ā 

well ... I'm going to sideline myself as far as pk and related posts Ā :)

Ā 

Ā 

Time padtundi bro..baga trans lo unnaru..digalante konni years padtundi

How do you think is it going to play out after few years?Ā 

Just an inquisition. Not going to hold you to anything ... if you know what I mean.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, minion said:

Just an inquisition. Not going to hold you to anything ... if you know what I mean.

Ā 

There won't be much change in kurnool and kadapa..

ATP might turn in our favour..considering Jagan's inefficiency in bringing water ..chittoor again 50 50

So lot of ground to cover in Kosta..this Trend's gonna stay for years. We gotta focus on bell weather districts like UA/ATP

There won't be much change in kurnool and kadapa..

ATP might turn in our favour..considering Jagan's inefficiency in bringing water ..chittoor again 50 50

So lot of ground to cover in Kosta..this Trend's gonna stay for years. We gotta focus on bell weather districts like UA/ATP

:shakehands:

Glad to see there is hope.

Its folk like you that give me hope ... hope of a better future for my state.

Stay with me ... I'm not lost :)Ā 

Ā 

Cheppithe konthamandhiki nachadhu kaani.. as long as CBN and Lokesh wants to rule , PK has to be with us.. RS lo jagan ki following is too good.. mana leaders ki aa mass appeal raledhu..

if some youth leader stands up for TDP then we can fight in RS..For now itā€™s tough to equal Jagans charisma..

4 hours ago, Hero123 said:

Cheppithe konthamandhiki nachadhu kaani.. as long as CBN and Lokesh wants to rule , PK has to be with us.. RS lo jagan ki following is too good.. mana leaders ki aa mass appeal raledhu..

if some youth leader stands up for TDP then we can fight in RS..For now itā€™s tough to equal Jagans charisma..

what is RS?

15 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Bro, why do you think Jagan image got increased to that unanimous level in RS compared toĀ 2014Ā 

Same doubt jagan emiechesadu?

i think for RSĀ so far the best development chesaru CBN

i think for jagan reddy, muslims, + solid vote bank ippoyindhe irrespective of what we do they are going to stick with him other than these are there any other Ā reasonsĀ 

2 hours ago, abhi said:

Same doubt jagan emiechesadu?

i think for RSĀ so far the best development chesaru CBN

i think for jagan reddy, muslims, + solid vote bank ippoyindhe irrespective of what we do they are going to stick with him other than these are there any other Ā reasonsĀ 

Jagan yem chesadu ante with the help of Sakshi, TV9 and etc he has successfully polluted and changed the mindsets of people. Fake propaganda bags chesaru through Saskhi, TV9, YouTube,Ā WhatsApp and etc which TDP couldn't nullify or at least balance it out.Ā 

Now Jagan will follow (already following) TRS foit steps in media management of his rule. Yemi development jaragakapoyina or industries rakapoyina...development jarigindi, industries vachayi moreĀ than in TDP Government ani public nu nammistaru. Yekkuva gola cheste TDP development ku addu padustondi ani reverse drama aadi public nu nammistaru.

In a single line it's because of TDP's utter failure in Media Management.

4 hours ago, minion said:

Ā 

If Jagan goes with kcr on Godavari water rs lov theda vastadi

Ā 

4 hours ago, rama123 said:

If Jagan goes with kcr on Godavari water rs lov theda vastadi

I don't think water itself will dictate rayalaseema politics. Ade aithe CBN edurulekunda gelichundali, esp with Reddys like Kotla and JC on his side.

Like any place, social fabric in rayalaseema is complex ... more than what they talk on TV.Ā 

No single issue/program will dictate the outcome.

6 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

CBN is from rayalaseema right ?Ā  Ā Why is our hope restricted to few andhra areas only ?? CBN is hailing from chittor from last 25 yrs.. why cant we put hope on chittor atleast ??

Archived