Share this lokesh video in FB and Twitter and Whatsapp

Vihari

It is important to take this seriously nowonwards. 

Remember we are not only fighting for AP future and amaravati and AP water share, but also to elminate caste tags and regional feelings. So share lokesh videos as much as possible. We are in opposition. we need to work together to share those videos so that people will no reality. :sad:

3 hours ago, Vihari said:

It is important to take this seriously nowonwards. 

Remember we are not only fighting for AP future and amaravati and AP water share, but also to elminate caste tags and regional feelings. So share lokesh videos as much as possible. We are in opposition. we need to work together to share those videos so that people will no reality. :sad:

YouTube link please 

55 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Nake nidrochindi... oorlo aevarikina chupisthe 30sec lo close chesi inko video chustadu... :sleep: 

I think this comment is too harsh. Yes i agree India still has a significant proportion of people who are illiterate or ignorant who may just not understand what he said, but i think he explained himself much better than i expected. I do agree people want theatrics and chest thumping but you cant expect that from Lokesh. He is too polished for such acts and i don't blame anyone who believe it to be a handicap.

4 minutes ago, TDPforever said:

I think this comment is too harsh. Yes i agree India still has a significant proportion of people who are illiterate or ignorant who may just not understand what he said, but i think he explained himself much better than i expected. I do agree people want theatrics and chest thumping but you cant expect that from Lokesh. He is too polished for such acts and i don't blame anyone who believe it to be a handicap.

I’m not faulting the message... but, how it was presented

Aedo lecture vinnatlundi, speech la kadu

32 minutes ago, Gunner said:

I’m not faulting the message... but, how it was presented

Aedo lecture vinnatlundi, speech la kadu

Responses in the house can't be crisp, they have to be detailed. It is the job of TDP social media team to cut short these videos and make them appealing to all sections. This guy is following his father so his speeches won't be short :)

1 hour ago, vadlamudi sp said:

Responses in the house can't be crisp, they have to be detailed. It is the job of TDP social media team to cut short these videos and make them appealing to all sections. This guy is following his father so his speeches won't be short :)

i totally agree that CBN's speeches don't connect with the masses. Not even to 'class' i suppose.But that is him, it is too late for him make changes at nearly 70 yrs of age. The only ones who can fill the void is Rammohan and Jr NTR (currently). RMK has the added advantage of political acumen so a natural choice to be the face of TDP along with CBN in the next elections(and Lokesh can have his own place alongside). After all CBN can never let go his ambitions for his son.

6 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

pappu pappu annaru... unna koddi thupu reggoduthunnadu ga... idhe fire continue cheyyali.. no need to copy his father... 

ilane, to the point matladi.... avathali vadiki noru ethaleni paristhithi undali... very nice this one

1 hour ago, Nfdbno1 said:

pappu pappu annaru... unna koddi thupu reggoduthunnadu ga... idhe fire continue cheyyali.. no need to copy his father... 

ilane, to the point matladi.... avathali vadiki noru ethaleni paristhithi undali... very nice this one

The more he mature the bigger face he will be for TDP and AP. Never underestimate a book by its cover aney sametha pucca apt avtundi.... he is not Rahul Gandhi for sure!

Archived