How genuine are milaap and ketto

42 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Any thoughts or experiences dbians???roju Edo okati chusta unta donate cheyali anipistundi...but what is the authenticity of these cases I see on face book with sponsored ads

I have donated twice(small amounts) on Ketto. In the first case, the campaign was for raising funds for the orphan of a sanitation worker who had died in an accident. It later turned out that he wasn't the biological son but merely the son of the woman he was living with. They offered to refund the money as the campaign was based on an erroneous premise but I refused. Second case was for the legal defence of Richa Bharti, the brave girl who preferred to stay on jail rather than distribute a particular book, which was a condition for her bail. Ketto is genuine but look out for the specific people who are requesting for money. Some are genuine, many are frauds.

1 hour ago, Only Andhra said:

I have donated twice(small amounts) on Ketto. In the first case, the campaign was for raising funds for the orphan of a sanitation worker who had died in an accident. It later turned out that he wasn't the biological son but merely the son of the woman he was living with. They offered to refund the money as the campaign was based on an erroneous premise but I refused. Second case was for the legal defence of Richa Bharti, the brave girl who preferred to stay on jail rather than distribute a particular book, which was a condition for her bail. Ketto is genuine but look out for the specific people who are requesting for money. Some are genuine, many are frauds.

Yup the causes are genuine in most of cases but here the question is how much will the organization pay out of raised money and the person is genuine or not.....I think it's better if. We donate to some one whom we know personally or at least if endorsed by friends or friend of friends

15 hours ago, Uravakonda said:

Calling seenu454 mastaru...

Aayanaki telisina valla kosam link share chesaru. Entha amount andhindho aayana cheppagalaru.

entha vesina 20% cut anukunta as per what i read earlier

Yes, KB bro. If you feel its genuine... you can send using it.  They charge nominal, which is negligible on the total collected amount.  Seenu454 bro share chesina link was for one of my friends who died due to cancer and for his children studies. Genuine gaa money andindi, and concerned persons ki cherindi.  What they deduct will not affect that much, its negligible only.

Andarikee sahaayam cheyyaleka povachu kaanee... chethanainantha cheya galigithe... edo oka cause ki paniki vastundi kadaa.... what we can do... we must do... remaining mana chetullo ledu.

Archived