Most Respected

minion

Reddy rajyam lo nalugu rallu padesi ... naalugu rallu sampadisthe thappuledu ... do it with clear conscience.

govt emp amam aduguthunnada ... bikshameshanu anukondi ... 

meeru govt emp aithe ... take it by all means ... you fostered this ...

Jagan is talking about corruption free society ... how ironic is that ...

one of the universities have a case study on him about third world corruption.

7 minutes ago, minion said:

one of the universities have a case study on him about third world corruption.

He did it to teach students and raise the pride of most respected surname worldwide... not for himself, don't misunderstand him.

9 hours ago, Bleed_Blue said:

i have seen peaks of that feeling.....when telangana reddys licked jaffa

prathi okkariki untadi ekkuvaaa leda thakkuva maree mee ap antha kula gajji gallu ayithe undaru ekkada
dadapu 2yrs jail lo unna vadu meeku cm malli meru tg vallani anadam

My classmate works in commercial tax dept, he said they have huge targets to bring more tax money and he says as the economic activity is down there is not much business happening to tax them. I think frustration is more due to his realization that there is no funds from center and no money with the state govt. this is one good thing CBN did is spend all the money he helped AP state earned in the last 5 years.

17 hours ago, patlollaNTR said:

prathi okkariki untadi ekkuvaaa leda thakkuva maree mee ap antha kula gajji gallu ayithe undaru ekkada

lol....vadevado pakka state ki cm ,,,adi kuda criminal...but same caste ani support cheyatam is what I call peaks of gajji

9 hours ago, Prasadr said:

My classmate works in commercial tax dept, he said they have huge targets to bring more tax money and he says as the economic activity is down there is not much business happening to tax them. I think frustration is more due to his realization that there is no funds from center and no money with the state govt. this is one good thing CBN did is spend all the money he helped AP state earned in the last 5 years.

Cash ni complete gaa ban chesthe taxable income peruguddhi. Cash transactions vunnantha kaalam blackmoney vuntundhi.

Without economic activity, there won't be tax revenues. Even with black money, govt gets its share mostly as long as money is circulating. 

Jagga has to increase state revenues by bringing more investments. There is no alternative for him. This is not his dads time with Hyderabad supplying money for welfare activities. 

Amaravathi waste, peddha cities waste, decentralize cheyyali, donakonda lo capital pettali Anna vallaki next 5 years peddha lesson.

Krishna guntur lo Mana janalu ee 5 years Paisa spend cheyyakunda unte, edche andhariki dhoola theeripodhi.

On 7/19/2019 at 7:41 AM, patlollaNTR said:

I have to agree with this. TG vallu maree intha darunamaina caste feeling tho eppudu leru naaku thelisi.

Archived