Lokesh on 🔥

7 minutes ago, Uravakonda said:

Difference enti? I saw your reply 100 times. I am not Twitter or FB guy.

Lokesh id nundi vesthe evaru serious ga teesukovtam ledu ..mundu dani vaipu kuda chootam ledu . 

Lokesh image ni mumulga damage cheyaledu .

20 minutes ago, 4tarak said:

i am feeling sorry for Lokesh, hope he becomes good prospect for TDP in future

he was given golden opportunity when pk levelled fake corruption allegations directly on him.. apudu ravalsina fire 🔥 ipude vachina no use!

correct time lo memmemme.. bebbebbe..

14 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

he was given golden opportunity when pk levelled fake corruption allegations directly on him.. apudu ravalsina fire 🔥 ipude vachina no use!

correct time lo memmemme.. bebbebbe..

This is where we tried to appease kapu votes by not striking pk unlike ycp

Jagan hit him hard considering BC votes

6 hours ago, rama123 said:

he could have used that opportunity to distance pk from kaps... 

manam kaps ki iche importance kante pk, r krishnaiah lanti leaders ki istham.. vallu avasaraniki vadukuntaru manalni...

my side note is, if you are genuine to bcs, you dont have to be bc yourself..  be trustworthy and keep listening to them regularly, same applies to kaps! (listen not to bajan lals)

14 hours ago, rama123 said:

Exactly.

This was a miserable strategy TDP took. I have a feeling Loki had some hand in it ... he was always soft on PK in his tweets. 

When PK went rogue, TDP should have hit him hard, it didn't ... end result is some disgruntled BCs that voted ycp (I wouldn't know why, though).

decades old affiliation ni disturb chesaru ... to gain on some fickle minded group. Bad strategy.

aa mudragada lanti vallu ekkada chaccharu ippudu? aa PK ekkada chacchadu?

Idi ranga nunchi modalaindi ... chiru continued, now PK carries the mantle as a spoiler. Repu aa mega family nunchi inkokadu vasthadu ... its not a viable/dependable option.

On 7/13/2019 at 6:16 AM, Nfdbno1 said:

he could have used that opportunity to distance pk from kaps... 

manam kaps ki iche importance kante pk, r krishnaiah lanti leaders ki istham.. vallu avasaraniki vadukuntaru manalni...

my side note is, if you are genuine to bcs, you dont have to be bc yourself..  be trustworthy and keep listening to them regularly, same applies to kaps! (listen not to bajan lals)

Well that sounds as a master stroke strategy on paper. But plz come to reality. Why do you think Kapu youth will ditch the likes of Sirio and PK?

On 7/13/2019 at 1:41 PM, minion said:

Exactly.

This was a miserable strategy TDP took. I have a feeling Loki had some hand in it ... he was always soft on PK in his tweets. 

When PK went rogue, TDP should have hit him hard, it didn't ... end result is some disgruntled BCs that voted ycp (I wouldn't know why, though).

decades old affiliation ni disturb chesaru ... to gain on some fickle minded group. Bad strategy.

aa mudragada lanti vallu ekkada chaccharu ippudu? aa PK ekkada chacchadu?

Idi ranga nunchi modalaindi ... chiru continued, now PK carries the mantle as a spoiler. Repu aa mega family nunchi inkokadu vasthadu ... its not a viable/dependable option.

To be honest @minion bro, TDP now got the opportunity to crush the likes of PK. They couldn’t do it because they took his minor help in 2014. Now, as PK is not with us and he couldn’t even win as a MLA even after contesting 2 seats, it will be a worst strategy to be silent on him or have a alliance with him in future. 

But all these are hardly tied down to the caste feeling of the people of our state! Unless that changes, TDP has very little options to sail through with a big smile.

47 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

TDP has very little options to sail through with a big smile.

TDP folks don't have to ... you don't have to ... I don't have to ... 

You don't have to sell your soul ... I'm not willing to.

There is life out there ... and it is beautiful.

1 hour ago, minion said:

TDP folks don't have to ... you don't have to ... I don't have to ... 

You don't have to sell your soul ... I'm not willing to.

There is life out there ... and it is beautiful.

I am not saying we have to sell our souls bro..... we have to wait for our turn and never hurry. May be that’s what we did between 2004 and 2014.

Iavvala gattiga dimpadule okkodiki.

Basha rakapothe padalu thappu vadithe edo neramayinatlu, dochukuthinte goppodu ayinatlu edava builduplu rowdy batch

Inka konni sarlu eee language barrier or mistakes meda gattiga samadhanam cheppi adi janalloki teskellali

14 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

Iavvala gattiga dimpadule okkodiki.

Basha rakapothe padalu thappu vadithe edo neramayinatlu, dochukuthinte goppodu ayinatlu edava builduplu rowdy batch

Inka konni sarlu eee language barrier or mistakes meda gattiga samadhanam cheppi adi janalloki teskellali

Archived