Vamsi into BJP🤨

Vivaan

3 hours ago, Vivaan said:

Don't post links of outside websites. Post matter 

Hello, whoever edited my own post and posted the above quoted message. This is totally unacceptable and breach of identity. I posted a link from gulte to source my post. If the moderators/admin think it is against the rules of the forum then inform me and delete the post. How can you use my id and change and edit my posts like this?

Previously ilaage edo news post cheste members asked me to post the link, now I post the link you say no don't post the link. So what is the rule exactly? Moderators can you please take a look because nobody should be given permission to edit my posts like this except me.

10 minutes ago, Dr.Koneru said:

Post the matter and keep link if u want to say abt source. Dont just post link without matter. 

so was that you Dr who edited my post? I am surprised anyone other than me can edit my posts like this!!! nacchakapothe, thappanukunte notify cheyandi leda delete chesi notify cheyandi anthe kaani naa posts edit chesi meeku nacchindi raasukuntaanante correct kaadu. I request the admin to correct the edit permissions accordingly.

2 hours ago, Vivaan said:

so was that you Dr who edited my post? I am surprised anyone other than me can edit my posts like this!!! nacchakapothe, thappanukunte notify cheyandi leda delete chesi notify cheyandi anthe kaani naa posts edit chesi meeku nacchindi raasukuntaanante correct kaadu. I request the admin to correct the edit permissions accordingly.

Mods can edit n delete anyones post...Know forum rules

13 hours ago, Vivaan said:

Mods have the rights to edit. Since 10 years ilane undi db. Ipudu edo vachi nuvu gonthu sinchukoni arasadam deniki 

Migilina tutunbri gallu edo nuvu pawan kalyan ainattu ❤️ lu kotti vallu ep lu avadam deniki. Inkoka account kuda undi "bro you're seriously out of line. We're not same" antadu. Direct links veyakudadu db lo. You've to post matter and below you can paste link. Only link este spam. 

In your previous they asked you the source so that they can read the entire article anthe. 

Please post matter and then attach the link if needed 

11 hours ago, Andhra Dada said:

Mods can edit n delete anyones post...Know forum rules

deleting is fine boss but naa post edit chesi unparliamentary words raasi save cheste appudu? naaku notify cheyaali asking me to edit or they can delete it. 

1 hour ago, akhil ch said:

Mods have the rights to edit. Since 10 years ilane undi db. Ipudu edo vachi nuvu gonthu sinchukoni arasadam deniki 

Migilina tutunbri gallu edo nuvu pawan kalyan ainattu ❤️ lu kotti vallu ep lu avadam deniki. Inkoka account kuda undi "bro you're seriously out of line. We're not same" antadu. Direct links veyakudadu db lo. You've to post matter and below you can paste link. Only link este spam. 

In your previous they asked you the source so that they can read the entire article anthe. 

Please post matter and then attach the link if needed 

thanks for letting me know the rules and how to do it the right way. I thought title lo matter vesaa kadaa actual content lo link vesthe chaalu anukunnanu.  

ee forums rules ive and ilaage unchukovaali anukunte ok🙏 I still have a problem with someone else being able to edit and type whatever they want under my name/account. 

adiginantha maatraana evaru ep lu avaru. Adakapothene thappu.

And finally inko account undi annaru? Evarid8? Naaku ardham kaaledu.

1 hour ago, Vivaan said:

deleting is fine boss but naa post edit chesi unparliamentary words raasi save cheste appudu? naaku notify cheyaali asking me to edit or they can delete it. 

Same rules apply bro

Abuse mod chesina evaru chesina okate rule untadi. Usually it happens. Unparliamentary words raste thread veyagane one day lo mod Ni post nunchi pikesi ban chestaru

39 minutes ago, Vivaan said:

thanks for letting me know the rules and how to do it the right way. I thought title lo matter vesaa kadaa actual content lo link vesthe chaalu anukunnanu.  

ee forums rules ive and ilaage unchukovaali anukunte ok🙏 I still have a problem with someone else being able to edit and type whatever they want under my name/account. 

adiginantha maatraana evaru ep lu avaru. Adakapothene thappu.

And finally inko account undi annaru? Evarid8? Naaku ardham kaaledu.

Akkada post sarigga chadavandi 

Love emotions esina ep lu annanu :D mimmalni kadu

Okapudu all the new site bloggers spammed all sections with their site links. So apudu nunchi rule , if you want to post - post the matter and below post the link Ani

And inko edava ante akunamatata and inko id kalipi maintain chesevadu - "Dude you seriously misunderstood" antadu :D red handed gaa dorikina red flower 

6 hours ago, akhil ch said:

Akkada post sarigga chadavandi 

Love emotions esina ep lu annanu :D mimmalni kadu

Okapudu all the new site bloggers spammed all sections with their site links. So apudu nunchi rule , if you want to post - post the matter and below post the link Ani

And inko edava ante akunamatata and inko id kalipi maintain chesevadu - "Dude you seriously misunderstood" antadu :D red handed gaa dorikina red flower 

Akhil.. otti tolu mandam gaadanukunta ga. Deeniki kuda smiley esaadu.

On 7/8/2019 at 6:44 PM, Vivaan said:

Don't post links of outside websites. Post matter 

Dont misunderstand koneru bro.  he is a nice guy. .better moderator i have ever seen..   rules follow avtharu istam unna vallu chesina istam leni vallu chesina he acts as per rules. so please take it constructively and support this db.

On 7/8/2019 at 10:01 PM, Dr.Koneru said:

Post the matter and keep link if u want to say abt source. Dont just post link without matter. 

agree to this

Archived