Balayya

minion

intha anti wave lo kuda gelichadu.

I know some here are uncomfortable with NBK ... 

If you read any of my posts ... you'd know I love Tarak.

But, unfortunately (for whatever reason) he decided to stay away from TDP and politics. I'm perfectly fine with that.

But, you cannot stay out of the game and expect to be the leader.

Hate to say this ... Tarak is not the answer.

I'm not thinking beyond CBN ... he's going to lead the party for atleast 15-20 years. No CBN is not old (how old is modi again?).

But, its time to give Balayya his due respect and importance in the party ...

At the same time ... we have stellar leaders like Ramu ... lets put the party in their hands ... 

@minion bro..... be it CBN/NBK/Lokesh, they have to rebuilt by correcting few basics. Some hard decisions should be taken keeping long term benefits for the party. I think they will wait for couple of years to give a chance to jump jeelanis and then rebuilt. 

Jamili elections ravochu this time as BJP will get full majority in both houses. TDP should be prepared for that. 

9 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

@minion bro..... be it CBN/NBK/Lokesh, they have to rebuilt by correcting few basics. Some hard decisions should be taken keeping long term benefits for the party. I think they will wait for couple of years to give a chance to jump jeelanis and then rebuilt. 

Jamili elections ravochu this time as BJP will get full majority in both houses. TDP should be prepared for that. 

Ballot elections vastayya raava

10 hours ago, sskmaestro said:

there were many mistakes made, no doubt ... I hope CBN takes a hard look and takes corrective measures.

Not sure what jamili elections are though.

4 hours ago, minion said:

there were many mistakes made, no doubt ... I hope CBN takes a hard look and takes corrective measures.

Not sure what jamili elections are though.

Jamili ante...One Nation One Election....country wide assembly and parliament elections oke saari annai....

18 minutes ago, Bezawada_Lion said:

Jamili ante...One Nation One Election....country wide assembly and parliament elections oke saari annai....

Anni state elections okesaari jarugutai..

After 1-2 months Anni central elections okesaari jarugutai ani talk..

Inko mata kuda vinapadutundhi..

One nation.. one election.. one party..

12 hours ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Inko mata kuda vinapadutundhi..

One nation.. one election.. one party..

I don't have a problem with streamlining the election process ... 

but, somewhere along the way they're going to inject this 'one party' ... that 'one party' being the bjp :) 

time to fuccck it up ... 

Archived