Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Govindu

Think about startegy on how to revive TDP

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

May be Naidu wll not be able to deal with TDP anymore. The youth no more are with him except the middle aged clout of fans

Edited by Govindu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

konthamandiki party kante cbn and his family important.. first vallani ignore cheyyali.. there is no other way..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Govindu said:

Think about startegy on how to remove Naidu. He will be not able to deal with TDP anymore.

CBN ni dinchi nuvvu ekku 

anymore anta ... did you ever think CBN was capable of anything? 

mee lanti vallani follow ayithe 95 lo ne TDP anedi sankanakipoyedi  ... 

ekkadinunchi vasthar saami ee chillara gang antha ... 

 

Edited by minion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

minion bro inka raaledu enti anukuntunna... 

bhakthi rakthi mukthi... anni vasthayi ika ee post lo...

 

(kadupu challa ga unnodu boledu dialogues chepthadu.. ) - i didnt want to say this, but some people dont get it unless it is said!

Edited by Nfdbno1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

bhakthi rakthi mukthi... anni vasthayi ika ee post lo...

(kadupu challa ga unnodu boledu dialogues chepthadu.. )

mee kadupu ela undo cheppandi saar ... emaina ibbandi unte cheppandi  ... we'll take care ... 

You live outside and you're castigating me? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, minion said:

mee kadupu ela undo cheppandi saar ... emaina ibbandi unte cheppandi  ... we'll take care ... 

You live outside and you're castigating me? 

inside outside.. any side it does not matter.. you need to consider party before individuals... 

you may be cbn's brand ambassador in db... kani awards emi levu aa post ki party wise ga...

Edited by Nfdbno1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

inside outside.. any side it does not matter.. you need to consider party before people... 

you may be cbn's brand ambassador in db... kani awards emi levu aa post ki party wise ga...

I didn't expect this ... but ... 

like I said ... evadiki chetanaindi vaadu chesukovacchu ... CBN ni dimpandi chetanaithe ... 

its open season ... if you know what I mean ... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, minion said:

I didn't expect this ... but ... 

like I said ... evadiki chetanaindi vaadu chesukovacchu ... CBN ni dimpandi chetanaithe ... 

 its open season ... if you know what I mean ... 

 

cheskuntunte.. itla madhya lo kelukkovachu kuda!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Push lokesh to backend

Throw all good content from TDP handle

CBN should be front face again

Encourage youth to attack opposition. Use good oratory leaders, non kamma leaders

To all ppl waiting to know who is after CBN as on today lokesh is not eligible. He should get image with on ground activity using opportunity given by jagan. Improve oratory. Get trained and practice.he Going by sm mask again is killing TDP.

Jr ntr is good with oratory but that alone can't help as situation not favoring him. He will continue in movies for now and maintain good with Bala, his little advantage in caste is, kamma n brahmins factor.after CBN If destiny decides lokesh will fail and jr will lead tdp with help of Bala.

Bala and jr relationship is important for jr political future.

thatswhy all those jaffa followers and their media try creating fights between both parties. Also u see some coverts in db doing that

 

Edited by Naren_EGDT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CBN ni dinchali varake konta mandi suggestions agipotunnayi. Whats next ante chetulu pisukkuntaru. Evaro vastaru edo chestaru antaru.Aa evaro peru cheppamante malli same hand sqeezing. 

CBN 2019 strategies workout avvaledu ane kopam badha ikkada andariki undi, kani party veru CBN veru, psrty kosam CBN digipovali ante present situation lo TDP kuppakoolipoddi. ippudunna leaders lo CBN ki alternate leadership ledu anedi fact(anyone is free to correct me here).Ala kotha leadership vachinaroju evaru cheppe pani ledu,leadership change automatic ga jarigipotundi.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Naren_EGDT said:

Push lokesh to backend

Throw all good content from TDP handle

CBN should be front face again

Encourage youth to attack opposition. Use good oratory leaders, non kamma leaders

To all ppl waiting to know who is after CBN as on today lokesh is not eligible. He should get image with on ground activity using opportunity given by jagan. Improve oratory. Get trained and practice.he Going by sm mask again is killing TDP.

Jr ntr is good with oratory but that alone can't help as situation not favoring him. He will continue in movies for now and maintain good with Bala, his little advantage in caste is, kamma n brahmins factor.after CBN If destiny decides lokesh will fail and jr will lead tdp with help of Bala.

Bala and jr relationship is important for jr political future.

thatswhy all those jaffa followers and their media try creating fights between both parties. Also u see some coverts in db doing that

 

CBN is the front face of the party ... 

oka saari athani face ni TDP nunchi theesi chudandi ... kukka chavu chasthadi tdp if it wasn't for cbn.  endukayya nannu recchagodataru.

kontha mandi em matladutharo artham kadu.

 

 

Edited by minion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good thread...CBN valla kaadu inka. He is under 24x7 surveillance and his all phones are tapped continuously.

They will put wrong cases on him and will torture him with fake accusation.

So better to think for another leader now in TDP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vihari said:

Good thread...CBN valla kaadu inka. He is under 24x7 surveillance and his all phones are tapped continuously.

 They will put wrong cases on him and will torture him with fake accusation.

 So better to think for another leader now in TDP.

bro.. inka neeku undhe... 

 

(hot thread qualified now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

bro.. inka neeku undhe... 

 

(hot thread qualified now)

already nannu esukuntunnaru potta kuti batch ani. emi sestham. TDP anedi addiction. evadu enni anna padalsinde. thappadu. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thread starter 24/7 CBN medha ladi edise candidate..  2024 lo CBN CM ayina..  TDP weak ayindhi antaadu..  Malli ayinaki support ga inko frustration batch..  Saripoyindhi :sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Constructive ga topic wise ga criticize cheyandi..  Ekkada weak ga vuntunnado suggestions ivvandi..  Adhi use avadhi.. 

Anthegani 24/7 edisthe  suggestions ni kuda edupu gaa chusi li8 teesukuntaaru.. Adhi party ki kani meeku kani use ledhu.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vihari said:

Good thread...CBN valla kaadu inka. He is under 24x7 surveillance and his all phones are tapped continuously.

They will put wrong cases on him and will torture him with fake accusation.

So better to think for another leader now in TDP.

so. opposition puts fake cases and puts 24x7 surveillance on your leader and you go find a new leader? makes sense with the sentiment here ... 

I certainly don't want to be your leader.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Constructive ga topic wise ga criticize cheyandi..  Ekkada weak ga vuntunnado suggestions ivvandi..  Adhi use avadhi.. 

Anthegani 24/7 edisthe  suggestions ni kuda edupu gaa chusi li8 teesukuntaaru.. Adhi party ki kani meeku kani use ledhu.. 

exactly.:shakehands: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, minion said:

so. opposition puts fake cases and puts 24x7 surveillance on your leader and you go find a new leader? makes sense with the sentiment here ... 

I certainly don't want to be your leader.

Fake cases petti 24/7 surveillance pedithe digipoyi party vere valaki appa cheppali..  Future leader (who ever it is)  medha kuda cases and 24/7 surveillance pedithe digipothu vuntaaru anamata..  Idhem logic oo ardham kaledhu annai.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, minion said:

so. opposition puts fake cases and puts 24x7 surveillance on your leader and you go find a new leader? makes sense with the sentiment here ... 

I certainly don't want to be your leader.

meeku reality inka artham ayinattu ledu. next elections kaina melukuntaru le. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Fake cases petti 24/7 surveillance pedithe digipoyi party vere valaki appa cheppali..  Future leader (who ever it is)  medha kuda cases and 24/7 surveillance pedithe digipothu vuntaaru anamata..  Idhem logic oo ardham kaledhu annai.. 

luckily ... ilanti thataku chappullaku kannu kuda thippadu CBN. 

Doesn't matter if anyone likes or not ... TDP is CBN. He will drive it whichever the way he sees fit. He just doesn't give a shiit ... 

Nacchani vallu can take a hike.

Ikkada chusthundi entante ... power unna lekapoina okate edupe ... alternative enti ante okkadiki thelidu ... let alone taking charge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, minion said:

luckily ... ilanti thataku chappullaku kannu kuda thippadu CBN. 

Doesn't matter if anyone likes or not ... TDP is CBN. He will drive it whichever the way he sees fit. He just doesn't give a shiit ... 

Nacchani vallu can take a hike.

Ikkada chusthundi entante ... power unna lekapoina okate edupe ... alternative enti ante okkadiki thelidu ... let alone taking charge.

 

+1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Vihari said:

meeku reality inka artham ayinattu ledu. next elections kaina melukuntaru le. 

CBN lekapothe next elections lo TDP undadu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, minion said:

CBN is the front face of the party ... 

oka saari athani face ni TDP nunchi theesi chudandi ... kukka chavu chasthadi tdp if it wasn't for cbn.  endukayya nannu recchagodataru.

kontha mandi em matladutharo artham kadu.

 

 

Hmm, no one denies what CBN for TDP, CBN lost youth support this time. Became easy for opposition to do that with lokesh skills. Opposition still doing same will continue same as long as it works. What is tdp move against it. If it's lokesh, it's not enough what he is now. If CBN not having right move on this its going to be failure again.

 

They destroyed Rahul image and Inka Cong kolukoledu. 2 times bokka padindi.

Same happened with lokesh this time and will happen again if CBN keeps Loki as his successor with current skills

Lokesh doing same now what he did last time how it helps him or party

Edited by Naren_EGDT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×