IT Raids on My home Rameswar Rao

Jaitra

మై హోం అధినేత రామేశ్వరరావు ఇళ్లు, కార్యాలయాల్లో ఐటీ దాడులు జరుగుతున్నాయి. నందగిరిహిల్స్‌లోని రామేశ్వరరావు ఇంట్లో సోదాలు కొనసాగుతున్నాయి. సోదాల్లో దాదాపు 100 మందికిపైగా అధికారులు పాల్గొన్నారు. పలు పత్రాలను అధికారులు పరిశీలిస్తున్నారు.

Mo-sha trying to consolidate Redds. KCR casette is very less in number. 

I think, Rameswara rao started so many projects in and around banglore, may be with the help of previous Congi government in KA.

I strongly suspect this raid hasn't got anything against KCR.

KCR saved Shah by encountering Nayeem, who is the primary witness in Sohrabudhin and Prajapathi fake encounters case of Shah.

kcr knows how to play the game ... trust me, he knows.

why cbn didn't go along, you ask? 

Well, as you get older some (not all) start to think about ... you know, life ... perhaps CBN got too carried away with that thought.

I have a different thought though ... its not CBN ... he thought, within reasonable means he could provide a way of life for everyone in his state ... a life with dignity ... wherever you are on that life spectrum ... so was the effort with Anna canteens and pensions ... 

may be I'm just dumb ... 

No, I don't believe in evm conspiracies. People voted with their eyes wide open ... 

Jenam kaavaalani vote vesaru Jagan and Pawan ki. Ledante Pattiseema neellu thaagina two districts lo kooda PK gaadiki okko constituency lo 20-30K votes ela vasthayi. Kula gajji pattindhi redds and kaps ki.

9 hours ago, ravikia said:

Jenam kaavaalani vote vesaru Jagan and Pawan ki. Ledante Pattiseema neellu thaagina two districts lo kooda PK gaadiki okko constituency lo 20-30K votes ela vasthayi. Kula gajji pattindhi redds and kaps ki.

TDP inkeppudu power loki rakapoina parvaledu ... I hope CBN doesn't entertain the thought of engaging  PK ever again.

Archived