Some Random Thoughts ...

minion

I'm not going to lie ... its hard to process the election result ... it is what it is ... 

I hope CBN and most of TDP stays quiet for atleast 2 years ... CBN needs to understand ... right or wrong ... people of AP rejected him for whatever reason ... 

Shut the fuuck up ... stop talking about every little meaningless thing in the assembly ... voters don't give a shiiit.

Uma meeda naaku chala respect undi ... let me start with that ...

I know there is dissent ... but, he's not among the listed RS members ... that sujana, tg venkatesh never belonged with us ... they never were with us ...  

CBN ... eppudu nerchukuntaru saami ilantivi ...  emole ...

5 hours ago, minion said:

CBN ... eppudu nerchukuntaru saami ilantivi ...  emole ...

Ippudu inkem nerchukuntadu le annai

Majority of CBN political strategies won't work, minority of them worked in his favour. 

Apara Chanakya is yellow media hypnotism! 

1 minute ago, yamaha said:

Ippudu inkem nerchukuntadu le annai

Majority of CBN political strategies won't work, minority of them worked in his favour. 

Venky ya ya gif

6 hours ago, yamaha said:

in the current political atmosphere ... ofcourse its yellow media ... TDP gelichi unte mee view vere gaa undedi ... don't you think?

99% of AP media was against TDP for whatever reason despite TDP being reasonable (and TDP failed to control the narrative) . I'm not going to argue why. Its a losing battle I don't want to fight. It is what it is.

Archived