Guess who's back :)

minion

4 hours ago, Dr.Koneru said:

And I'm the one of the reasons for u to take a break. Ain't it 😋 :peepwall:

nahhh ... I can't put it on you Doc ... I was in a state of flux myself at the time ... not your fault.

I appreciate your post :shakehands:

4 hours ago, satya said:

Uncle :welcome: 

Hi Satya,

good to be back :shakehands:

I know many good people like you are in BJP. 

But, somehow I can't tolerate current BJP (I was once a proud RSS member) ... its not inclusive anymore ... unfortunately, I don't belong there 

9 minutes ago, minion said:

Hi Satya,

good to be back :shakehands:

I know many good people like you are in BJP. 

But, somehow I can't tolerate current BJP (I was once a proud RSS member) ... its not inclusive anymore ... unfortunately, I don't belong there 

now a days politics ilage ayipoyayi anna we have to be ruthless no ethics people does not care what politics we are doing just winning matters 

4 hours ago, satya said:

just winning matters 

I agree ... I can accept that ... not palatable, but I can swallow that pill ... 

more reasons to stay away from AP ... 

Perhaps live in KA or TN or Kerala. 

Just now, minion said:

I agree ... I can accept that ... not palatable, but I can swallow that pill ... 

more reasons to stay away from AP ... 

Perhaps live in KA or TN or Kerala. 

Better live in some other country. 

Every state more or less it's same state of affairs

3 hours ago, satya said:

now a days politics ilage ayipoyayi anna we have to be ruthless no ethics people does not care what politics we are doing just winning matters 

Agree bro can’t debate on this

Are we also part of them anedi important, I myself being TDP supporter mentioned this earlier when news circulated on TDP hiring  PK for strategies I will stop supporting if TDP does that. Getting such marons to do bull fight on SM and no involvement of leaders is the worst thing that can happen to any party or region or country 

Winning is not the only one that matters, how we won is also important, may be ai am sounding old like CBN

For this election result I am happy even though TDP has lost as it didn’t compromised and continued fight with BJP for state rights 

Archived