Ambati Comments on TDP/CBN : Assembly

koushik_k

32 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Hey bro.  I agree but we don’t have to wait for Cbn to get down.  Ntr digipoleda alane Cbn kuda if he is not able to lead party to victory has to get down.  I’m waiting for some upsuper to take the party. 

who in you opinion replace cbn

4 hours ago, koushik_k said:

Those who agree to above statements of Ambati are Real Party Fans.  
+1 to Ambati from my side.  

Lanxa ki kooda time vachchiddi...adhi kooda neethulu cheppiddi...manchidhe..

Chivariki manaki ee gathi pattindha..uiy.gif

1 hour ago, koushik_k said:

@Madineni76854It seems you have deleted your reply to Bewadada bullodu question /.. why so ? Afraid of ban ? or are you already banned. ?  Just asking.. 

Why to use abusive language and delete comments ?  

Anyways reply to your deleted comments, I was busy on election day coordinating with voters with voter slips (TDP counter ) in sanivarapupeta MPP ELE school polling booths in Eluru constituency. 

Where were you on the day of elections ? 

Delete cheyalsina avasaram naku ledu mods ni adugu poyi 

Evadiki bhayapade rakam aithe kadu le 

Overboard ellamaku 

Nee lanti vallaki bhayapadi comments kuda delete chestara

Go and ask Mods @koushik_k

Ambati ace spokesperson from YSRCP....very much loyal to YSR and YSRCP right from the inception of this party....but did he get a ministry or a suitable place in Jagan's cabinet?...sontha party olle nammanodini....vaadi maatalu manam nammalaa...

Kaburlu cheppandi ..intaam....neethulu cheppakandi....asayamga untadhi...

last ki ambati roja kuda neethulu cheptunnaru

But already told by lord krishna that swamjis will help criminals and help other religions

best eg chinnajeyer , swaroopanand helping jagan

Criminals and anti social elements will be treated as heroes

ex jagan,modi,shah,chevireddy etc

good people will treated as waste fellows

eg cbn,manmohan,jd

but pity is even these criminals and their supporters will use hardwork of good people

cbn works which are still continuing 

meeseva

eseva

raithu bazar

cyberabad

dwacra

janma bhoomi

pachhadanam parisubratha

digital school

pattiseema

airports

cc roads

4 lane roads

deepam gas connections

River linking

biometrics for teachers

handri neeva

increasing private sector jobs

skill development

microsoft

good parks in every town

garbage collection and cleaning roads before 7 am

good airports

good power by transco and genco

chandranna bheema

list will go on

43 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Ambati ace spokesperson from YSRCP....very much loyal to YSR and YSRCP right from the inception of this party....but did he get a ministry or a suitable place in Jagan's cabinet?...sontha party olle nammanodini....vaadi maatalu manam nammalaa...

Kaburlu cheppandi ..intaam....neethulu cheppakandi....asayamga untadhi...

aadiki ticket kuda ivvakapothundey jagan

sattenapalli core redd batch antha oppose chesaru, in fact jaan ki ultimatum iccharu anta annai.... ticket kanuka ambati ki isthey, mem pani cheyyam ani

some how he got ticket, ministry is too much for him now, may be speaker if current one fail miserably 

for some people, only tdp need to meet highly ambitious development goals... where as ycp need not care about any such development related programs!

they can say whatever when you hold them to reason!

12 minutes ago, Bezawadabullo said:

aadiki ticket kuda ivvakapothundey jagan

sattenapalli core redd batch antha oppose chesaru, in fact jaan ki ultimatum iccharu anta annai.... ticket kanuka ambati ki isthey, mem pani cheyyam ani

some how he got ticket, ministry is too much for him now, may be speaker if current one fail miserably 

I can understand ....nakka kooda vaathalu pettukuni ..nenu puli ne ani cheppukunte ...entha idhiga untadho ..Ambati cheppe maatala gaaradi kooda attane undiddi Bullabhai...

2 hours ago, koushik_k said:

Hey bro.  I agree but we don’t have to wait for Cbn to get down.  Ntr digipoleda alane Cbn kuda if he is not able to lead party to victory has to get down.  I’m waiting for some upsuper to take the party. 

I agree with you thammudu Kaushik..

chinna vayasullone bhartha ni kolpoyina baalya vithanthuvu maadhiri aiyyipoyindhi nee paristhithi....evadu gillina ..gichchina...kannu kottina baane undhe anipichchiddi ee time llo....

evado manchi mogudu vasthaadu le ani wait cheyyatam thappa manam peddaga cheyyagaligindhi emi ledhu...

12 hours ago, chsrk said:

chinna vayasullone bhartha ni kolpoyina baalya vithanthuvu maadhiri aiyyipoyindhi nee paristhithi....evadu gillina ..gichchina...kannu kottina baane undhe anipichchiddi ee time llo....

evado manchi mogudu vasthaadu le ani wait cheyyatam thappa manam peddaga cheyyagaligindhi emi ledhu...

Aaa comparison edaithe undho :terrific:

On 6/17/2019 at 11:08 PM, chsrk said:

e upamanam ki emanna ardam unda.. ? nenu bartha kolpoyina vithanthuvu madiri unte bhartha kolpoyina vithanthuvulani odarche pedda db vithanthuvu la e prasangalu avasarama..  

mekantu oka special gurthimpu undi.. enduku meku e anavasaramaina rajakeya rocchu.  Velaithe issue settle cheyali melanti vallu anthe kani anavasara upamanalu enduku mastaru. paina addadiddam ga personal abuse chese comments kanapadaleda ?  daniki ekkada me reaction.. emaindi me peddarikam ?  evi me upamanalu. ?

Issue usual ga peddadi avthunte i skip malli a thread loki ravatam.. occhi chusthe ilanti posts. 

On 6/17/2019 at 9:47 PM, Madineni76854 said:

Delete cheyalsina avasaram naku ledu mods ni adugu poyi 

Evadiki bhayapade rakam aithe kadu le 

Overboard ellamaku 

Nee lanti vallaki bhayapadi comments kuda delete chestara

Go and ask Mods @koushik_k

Asked @Dr.Koneru

Delete chesentha abusive provoking comments unte member ni 2 days ban cheyalsindi ga manavi..   it applies to me too.. 

debates are always welcome.. abuses unacceptable bro. 

24 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

Asked @Dr.Koneru

Delete chesentha abusive provoking comments unte member ni 2 days ban cheyalsindi ga manavi..   it applies to me too.. 

debates are always welcome.. abuses unacceptable bro. 

Action shall be taken or has been taken definetly. A day late or on the very moment. Need not think of nothing is done. Sometimes might be late due to my personal life. 

35 minutes ago, koushik_k said:

e upamanam ki emanna ardam unda.. ? nenu bartha kolpoyina vithanthuvu madiri unte bhartha kolpoyina vithanthuvulani odarche pedda db vithanthuvu la e prasangalu avasarama..  

mekantu oka special gurthimpu undi.. enduku meku e anavasaramaina rajakeya rocchu.  Velaithe issue settle cheyali melanti vallu anthe kani anavasara upamanalu enduku mastaru. paina addadiddam ga personal abuse chese comments kanapadaleda ?  daniki ekkada me reaction.. emaindi me peddarikam ?  evi me upamanalu. ?

Issue usual ga peddadi avthunte i skip malli a thread loki ravatam.. occhi chusthe ilanti posts. 

I can understand your feelings thammudu...you can criticize TDP....and you can also do that to CBN...i  am with you on that

But you cannot give such outrageous statements like the one you posted above..and for your convenience i will post it again below..

Those who agree to above statements of Ambati are Real Party Fans.  
+1 to Ambati from my side.

Ambati being the leader from the opposite camp..at best can criticize TDP...but with his statements alone...you cannot define TDP and real party fans....this is grave provocation and will naturally invite rebuke....

Be sensible....you are not going to help anybody including yourselves being silly & stupid...thanks..

1 hour ago, chsrk said:

I can understand your feelings thammudu...you can criticize TDP....and you can also do that to CBN...i  am with you on that

But you cannot give such outrageous statements like the one you posted above..and for your convenience i will post it again below..

Those who agree to above statements of Ambati are Real Party Fans.  
+1 to Ambati from my side.

Ambati being the leader from the opposite camp..at best can criticize TDP...but with his statements alone...you cannot define TDP and real party fans....this is grave provocation and will naturally invite rebuke....

Be sensible....you are not going to help anybody including yourselves being silly & stupid...thanks..

I always welcome suggestions/debate ..        Il take it positively bro

Archived