Polavaram recent video?

I guess no such impact to East and West. But Cofferdam is half the way completed(might be 70%) and which is on the way of regular River flow so river flow slowly collapse the cofferdam. So Ruling party will through that on TDP by saying low quality work done by TDP. They are experts in throwing the mud we seen that from last 5 years. By that their aim will full fill. 

If you guys remember last week in one of the meeting CM took the feedback/confirmation from Irrigation dept on "time duration required for completing Polavarm", They gave 2 years required. 

So current Govt will re-start the Polavaram works in Third year(First two years they try to stabilize Finance situation and might complete few of their election promises) and they will complete by end of 4th year, Still they have one year to advertise that.  That's what their plan I guess(If Central Govt support in all the ways).

AP is like old age home. infrastructure & future is ignored forcing youth to go out to other states for better earning & living.. because of CBN's vision, hyd got some foot hold where it attracted people form outside also.. now AP is gone in all fronts.. if youth who don't have much properties and want better opportunities for living & future need to go out..

3 hours ago, yannamaneni said:

I guess no such impact to East and West. But Cofferdam is half the way completed(might be 70%) and which is on the way of regular River flow so river flow slowly collapse the cofferdam. So Ruling party will through that on TDP by saying low quality work done by TDP. They are experts in throwing the mud we seen that from last 5 years. By that their aim will full fill. 

If you guys remember last week in one of the meeting CM took the feedback/confirmation from Irrigation dept on "time duration required for completing Polavarm", They gave 2 years required. 

So current Govt will re-start the Polavaram works in Third year(First two years they try to stabilize Finance situation and might complete few of their election promises) and they will complete by end of 4th year, Still they have one year to advertise that.  That's what their plan I guess(If Central Govt support in all the ways).

The first point is spot on. However, it will take more than 2 years to complete even if everything were done in a timely manner with CBN at helm. CBN tried hard to get all the subprojects going simultaneously so that the project can be done in a timely manner. But projects of such scale inevitably get delayed due to so many pieces and one of the pieces not finishing on time means delays get cascaded. I didn't believe when CBN told that he would get water through gravity this year itself. Even the Navayuga MD didn't believe its possible according to his youtube interviews.

I don't think the current govt. understands the challenge. Now it will take much longer. I expect lot of work to be still pending at the end of 5 years.

Archived