Radha Manohar Das

3 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Bhale cheppav leeee alantivi memu endhuku chestham 

Anni temples lo meme pujari gaa undali others ni enter avvaniyyam

Domination taggakunda undatam kosam hindu idiology musugu lo rss pedatham Daniki head mathram eppudu maa vade untadu

Ivanni evadaina question chestheee anti hindu or anti national ani chebutham

How much do you know about samarastha foundation, that's working on this lines to eradicate differences between communities?, abbebbe manam alantivi telusukom.

kanche ilaiah lanti aavu mamsam tinamane rakshasudi maatalu maatram valle vestam.

if you want to really question a community read their original scriptures and then start commenting on them brother. RSS is just a one of organization. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, krish2015 said:

Astrology and vasthu levu ani nenu analedu brother 

Vatini addu pettukuni chesthunna malpractice gurinchi mathramee matladuthunna

mal practice ni kachitamga edurinchali, ee community lo unna, nirdakshinyamga. but mottam scrap anadam tappu brother. 

1 minute ago, krish2015 said:

Migilina vallu elanti productivity chupinchakapotheee aaa community ki thinadaniki thindi kuda undadu

I am on the same page bro, evadi pani vadu cheskuntene nadustadi, pani gattukoni hinduvula valla productivity ledu jathakalu cheppukuni bathukuthunnaru ante kaalatadi kada.

Eee kanche Ailayya support chese vallu em chesthunnaru,  hinduslo konthamandi astrology vasthu tho kalam gadipithe vallu suvartha ani cheppu  holy water ani dabbulu dobbutaru

End of the day good and bad anii chotla undi edo oka religion or caste ni target cheyadam tappu valla kinda chuskokunda

3 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

I am on the same page bro, evadi pani vadu cheskuntene nadustadi, pani gattukoni hinduvula valla productivity ledu jathakalu cheppukuni bathukuthunnaru ante kaalatadi kada.

Eee kanche Ailayya support chese vallu em chesthunnaru,  hinduslo konthamandi astrology vasthu tho kalam gadipithe vallu suvartha ani cheppu  holy water ani dabbulu dobbutaru

End of the day good and bad anii chotla undi edo oka religion or caste ni target cheyadam tappu valla kinda chuskokunda

Excellent, see history or situation with out any Red or Black Spectacles. on point and you nailed it.

11 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

The so called community which you are talking against have come in to other fields..the result is a Ceo of Google and Microsoft.....

How about the mazor part of community?

Even some people are there who are productive they won't allow others to grow best example is TNCA which is under contole of this community

All international players from TNCA are same community other community vadu okkadu kuda eligible player kanipinchaledu vallaki

26 minutes ago, BalayyaTarak said:

What u said about the people who spread Cristianity is absolutely correct at the same time what said about this community too

31 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

How much do you know about samarastha foundation, that's working on this lines to eradicate differences between communities?, abbebbe manam alantivi telusukom.

kanche ilaiah lanti aavu mamsam tinamane rakshasudi maatalu maatram valle vestam.

if you want to really question a community read their original scriptures and then start commenting on them brother. RSS is just a one of organization. 

Exactly bother that is what I am saying this RSS is just an organization to protect interests of a community in the mask of Hinduism

Samarastha foundation lantivi Inka Chala undi undavachu but the question is about their success rate

Kanthe ailayya aavu mamsam thintadu kabatti rakshasudu Mari chicken, mutton,fish,prawns etc ivi tine vallu ento chebuthara brother 

Cow okkatee living creatureaaa others kaada 

48 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Asalu ee SC and ST ane padalu Hindu literature lo unnaya? leka oo 200 back bristish vallu teskochara?, aslau caste system ee ledu india lo. unnadi varna system.

Gudi metlu ekkinchdam pakkana pettandi, mee prakaram oo SC Valmiki gaaru raasina Ramaynam loni Ramunni gudilo petti poojistunnam, mee prakaram oka ST(matsya grandi) ki puttina vyasudu rasina mahabaratham loni krishnunni gudi lo petti poojistunnam. 

Unfortunately Mana puranalu motham lo vallu oka 3-4 characters mathramee untaru evaraina question chestheee manam vallaneee chebutham

Varna system only on papers brother never followed practically diniki example Mana puranaleee

Ex1- Vidya pradarsana event lo karnudu arjun tho dvandva yuddam adigithee beeshma denaid based on the birth of karna

Ex2- Adi shankara asks chandla to move away

Nenu oka community ni target cheyyadam ledu brothers just facts mathramee chebuthunna

People's donetion tho nadichee gudiloo okee community vallu ela pujari ga untaru others ki endhuku chance ravadam ledu Adi kuda vamsaparaparyam gaaa 

Matadhipathulu and pitadipathulu antha okeee community vallu endhuku unnaru

Evaraina gudiloo or matalaloo or pitalaloo jarigeee malpractice ni question chestheee idee question Christianity lo kani Muslim community lo kani adigee dairyam unda ani Reverce question chestharu kani adigina question ki answer mathram chepparu

Obuesly I don't question them because I am a hindu and I am least bothered about other religions

Why some castes completely migrated to chritiyanity manalni manam nijayithiga question chestheee answer s dorukuthai

39 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

How about the mazor part of community?

Even some people are there who are productive they won't allow others to grow best example is TNCA which is under contole of this community

All international players from TNCA are same community other community vadu okkadu kuda eligible player kanipinchaledu vallaki

You quoted one example which I am not aware of and don't see around the world...see about their corporate success in private sector....do you think that is even possible??? 

2 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

You quoted one example which I am not aware of and don't see around the world...see about their corporate success in private sector....do you think that is even possible??? 

Skill ledu anadam ledu they are very much skilled but they use it olny for their community

I quoted lot of examples for this in my above posts

2 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Skill ledu anadam ledu they are very much skilled but they use it olny for their community

I quoted lot of examples for this in my above posts

Pujari ga evadu ina undochu but that has to be a dedication from child hood....because there are certain practices to be followed from child hood to perform Vedic rituals .....example you can become a Brahmin if you convert to iskcon dessksha for life and Brahmin hood is awarded to all who take this irrespective of caste and race.....

39 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Exactly bother that is what I am saying this RSS is just an organization to protect interests of a community in the mask of Hinduism

Samarastha foundation lantivi Inka Chala undi undavachu but the question is about their success rate

Kanthe ailayya aavu mamsam thintadu kabatti rakshasudu Mari chicken, mutton,fish,prawns etc ivi tine vallu ento chebuthara brother 

Cow okkatee living creatureaaa others kaada 

Mutton, fish, chicken prwans manaku ammala paalu ivvavu brother. And to know about why cow is treated as higher than human, read supreme court judgement on cow meat abolition. 

Enduku Manam vere vallakante ammanu ekkuva premistam ante em chebutam?, Cows are needed for ecological balance and survival of earth than any one else. 

Btw I don't eat Non-veg.

42 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Unfortunately Mana puranalu motham lo vallu oka 3-4 characters mathramee untaru evaraina question chestheee manam vallaneee chebutham

Varna system only on papers brother never followed practically diniki example Mana puranaleee

Ex1- Vidya pradarsana event lo karnudu arjun tho dvandva yuddam adigithee beeshma denaid based on the birth of karna

Ex2- Adi shankara asks chandla to move away

Just check it again... 

Ex-1 : Its not because of birth... Kshatriyudu ante balam vunna vaadu... Karnudu balam vunna vaada leda ane vishayam ela telustundi..? Meeru doctor ane vishayam teliyalante you should have a certificate ... alane aa days lo vundedi.. anthey kani kulam ani kaadu.. 

Bheeshmudu cheppalante andari kanna chalaa telisina vaadu..

Ex-2: Adisankaracharya ... he asked chandala to move away because he was not clean... not because of caste... later he realises that god is in every one... and he bows him also.. check..

21 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Nenu oka community ni target cheyyadam ledu brothers just facts mathramee chebuthunna

People's donetion tho nadichee gudiloo okee community vallu ela pujari ga untaru others ki endhuku chance ravadam ledu Adi kuda vamsaparaparyam gaaa 

Matadhipathulu and pitadipathulu antha okeee community vallu endhuku unnaru

Evaraina gudiloo or matalaloo or pitalaloo jarigeee malpractice ni question chestheee idee question Christianity lo kani Muslim community lo kani adigee dairyam unda ani Reverce question chestharu kani adigina question ki answer mathram chepparu

Obuesly I don't question them because I am a hindu and I am least bothered about other religions

Why some castes completely migrated to chritiyanity manalni manam nijayithiga question chestheee answer s dorukuthai

It company lo software engineers maatrame enduku Pani chestaru?.... .Vedam nerchina vaadu evadaina daaniki arhude. I have been stressing and saying is there is lot of difference between caste and Varna 

23 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

It company lo software engineers maatrame enduku Pani chestaru?.... .Vedam nerchina vaadu evadaina daaniki arhude. I have been stressing and saying is there is lot of difference between caste and Varna 

Yes vedam chadivina vadu evadaina arhudee but vedam chadivina  vallu evaru other cast's lo leraaa? unnaru but vallu evaru pujarulu avvaledu at the same time ippudu pujarulu ga unna andaru vedam chadivaraaa 

As I said in my earlier post Varna system is not followed even in mahabarathatime

ikkada vunnadhi okkate kulam . adhe software kulam. figure nachithe caste, religion, language , food habits choodakundaa pelli chesukuntunnaam . 

every man requires   health, wealth , woman in his life. he go after these 3 things knowingly or unknowingly .

animals require food, water , reproduction capabilities . humans are basically animals .he needs opposite gender person to satisfy his animal instincts.

only difference between human and animal is his conscience. he can distinguish between right and wrong. 

39 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

Just check it again... 

Ex-1 : Its not because of birth... Kshatriyudu ante balam vunna vaadu... Karnudu balam vunna vaada leda ane vishayam ela telustundi..? Meeru doctor ane vishayam teliyalante you should have a certificate ... alane aa days lo vundedi.. anthey kani kulam ani kaadu.. 

Bheeshmudu cheppalante andari kanna chalaa telisina vaadu..

Ex-2: Adisankaracharya ... he asked chandala to move away because he was not clean... not because of caste... later he realises that god is in every one... and he bows him also.. check..

It is clearly mentioned in mahabaratha itself that karna is denaid based on his birth

Aadi shankarlu realise avvadam and bow cheyyadam I too agree but first he did it as per community 

These two insidents are clearly mentioned pls cross check

9 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

It is clearly mentioned in mahabaratha itself that karna is denaid based on his birth

Aadi shankarlu realise avvadam and bow cheyyadam I too agree but first he did it as per community 

These two insidents are clearly mentioned pls cross check

mari karnudini reject chesina vaadu saantanavudaki takkuva kulam(appati rojullo)vallatho vivaaham elaa cheyyinchaadu

16 minutes ago, krish2015 said:

Yes vedam chadivina vadu evadaina arhudee but vedam chadivina  vallu evaru other cast's lo leraaa? unnaru but vallu evaru pujarulu avvaledu at the same time ippudu pujarulu ga unna andaru vedam chadivaraaa 

As I said in my earlier post Varna system is not followed even in mahabarathatime

Any “System” man will try to manipulate for his ego brother.... oka section correct inko section wrong ani kaadu.... 

batsman, bowler, keeper, alrounder ani ela ayithey manam oka cricket team ni Vidagottamo, past lo kuda human race ni ala divide chesaru.... 

the intent of varna system was trashed down into gutters when “Man” felt his “heir” should continue after him. In one way it is correct to allow the “heirs” to get advantage of their ancestor’s wealth (be it physical or knowledge base) 

Varna system failed as it didn’t address/predict the heirloom demands of mankind. 

In one way we still have the Varna system in our education. Everyone (no matter how much educated their parents are) have to start from LKG. Anybody can become anything they like irrespective of caste and creed. 

Same rule is not followed in other sectors where money is involved. 

Just now, PP SIMHA said:

Desaniki Hindu teevravadam manchidi kadu ani na yokka idi.. be it secular state , long live congress and rahul baba :crying:

Hindu-vaadham desaniki avasaram. But there should be some kind of a moral check which is lacking. 

2 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Hindu-vaadham desaniki avasaram. But there should be some kind of a moral check which is lacking. 

avasarledu , define himduism , some how hinduism and hindu's are destroying this country. I see Christians and Muslims are better when compared to these crooked hindutva agenda follwers , rss  , hindus , etc etc ;  :youth:

okko sari e desam emayipotunda ani bhaestiundi ... temples lo no proper divinity where as churches and mosques are better places for spirituality and divinity .. temples are commercial as hindus .. :youth: kadani proove cheyyi damunte :youth: 

6 minutes ago, PP SIMHA said:

avasarledu , define himduism , some how hinduism and hindu's are destroying this country. I see Christians and Muslims are better when compared to these crooked hindutva agenda follwers , rss  , hindus , etc etc ;  :youth:

okko sari e desam emayipotunda ani bhaestiundi ... temples lo no proper divinity where as churches and mosques are better places for spirituality and divinity .. temples are commercial as hindus .. :youth: kadani proove cheyyi damunte :youth: 

RSS ki Hinduism ki tie petti choodaddu brother..... RSS is just a 100 year old (May be, subject to correction) Hinduism is there even in BC. Please look it in that direction. 

Regd your comparision with Muslims and Christians - please take a note on the executions happening in Muslim countries. (Mana Eesam lo Muslims chala better we lekkana) and also see the mass killings in Churches over the world. 

Can you show one Hindu Temple where people are massacred by our fellow humans? 

Temples ni commercialize chesaru because there are few hundred families depending on Temples for their living. There will be positives and negatives in everything. But, a humble request to not tie RSS with Hinduism. 

8 minutes ago, PP SIMHA said:

RSS keeping india in danger . no secularism :youth:

Naku RSS ki sammandham ledu brother, but I am a proud Hindu who likes to mingle with people from any other religion (atleast that’s what my religion and faith taught me)

22 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

mari karnudini reject chesina vaadu saantanavudaki takkuva kulam(appati rojullo)vallatho vivaaham elaa cheyyinchaadu

Simple logic brother Avasaram manadi ainappudu eemi adduravu 

Santhan Maharaj loved satyavathi Avasaram undi kabatti thank cast Aina chesadu but karna issue different kada

Just now, sskmaestro said:

Naku RSS ki sammandham ledu brother, but I am a proud Hindu who likes to mingle with people from any other religion (atleast that’s what my religion and faith taught me)

all other religions do the same , how come u differentiate ? :kick:

Archived