Musugu

vk_hyd

2 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

shame on cbn also for being so many years at the helm of affairs and not being able to cultivate people with supportive ideology 

He won’t give freedom to anyone..he wants to micro manage everything and he wants all to be under his control and neither he gives any freedom to take decisions for his subordinates..either bureaucracy or ministers..that’s y he doesn’t command any cult loyalty among his subordinates 

32 minutes ago, Federal said:

He won’t give freedom to anyone..he wants to micro manage everything and he wants all to be under his control and neither he gives any freedom to take decisions for his subordinates..either bureaucracy or ministers..that’s y he doesn’t command any cult loyalty among his subordinates 

ok ok... ee celebration kosame vesa aa post 

On 6/9/2019 at 5:04 AM, Federal said:

Though this post looks harsh, but i believe this is true. Konni Nijalu Oppukovali. Prathidhi tane choosukovali ane tapatrayam valla migatha vaallu light teesukuntaru. Same happened with our ministers tooo

3 hours ago, TDP_2019 said:

Though this post looks harsh, but i believe this is true. Konni Nijalu Oppukovali. Prathidhi tane choosukovali ane tapatrayam valla migatha vaallu light teesukuntaru. Same happened with our ministers tooo

I disagree with this bro, media coverage and attention antha CBN meda undatam valla ala anipistadhi.

List any minster avinnethi unte undi undochu but they did their best administration varaku.

Only one thing to blame on CBN is review meetings at adhoc timing and extended hours, idi koda private lo aithe appreciations vasthayi working for extend hours ani Govt lo kabatti dobbulu and CBNmed aunna previous image valla inka koncham ekkuva out of proportion blow avthayi

On 6/9/2019 at 4:58 AM, Nfdbno1 said:

@Dravidict bro any response to the rti you filed to ec of ap?

RTI DETAILS

RTI Asked Questions

The Election Commission removed Anil Chandra Punetha as the Chief Secretary for the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 5th April, 2019. In this context, I request you to provide me the following information.

1. If the Election Commission received any complaint(s) regarding Anil Chandra Punetha.

2. If so, the name(s) of complainant(s) and the nature of allegations.

3. If there was an inquiry before removal of Anil Chandra from the post of Chief Secretary.

4. If there were any directions from CEC to appoint LV Subramanyam as Chief Secretary for the Government of Andhra Pradesh.

5. Whether the Governor of Andhra Pradesh advised the change of Chief Secretary.

• Post By Krishna Pal Singh At03:13:09 PM
  • Document Uploads: NIL
CPIO Officer Reply

The point wise reply to your RTI application is follows-

1. No

2.Not applicable

3.No

4. No information is available in this regard

5.No information is available in this regard

6 minutes ago, Dravidict said:

RTI DETAILS

RTI Asked Questions

The Election Commission removed Anil Chandra Punetha as the Chief Secretary for the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 5th April, 2019. In this context, I request you to provide me the following information.

1. If the Election Commission received any complaint(s) regarding Anil Chandra Punetha.

3. If there was an inquiry before removal of Anil Chandra from the post of Chief Secretary.

4. If there were any directions from CEC to appoint LV Subramanyam as Chief Secretary for the Government of Andhra Pradesh.

5. Whether the Governor of Andhra Pradesh advised the change of Chief Secretary.

CPIO Officer Reply

1. No

2.Not applicable

3.No

Rti dabbulu bokka , in a course if time aaa RTI koda done and dusted chestaru

1 hour ago, Dravidict said:

RTI DETAILS

RTI Asked Questions

CPIO Officer Reply

1. No

2.Not applicable

3.No

Thanks brother... No complaint and no enquiry on Punetha... they don’t want to reveal if they got directions from centre. Super pakadbandi ga chesaru aithe! tampering (election tampering.. evm or not) rumors is no joke then!

Just now, Nfdbno1 said:

Thanks brother... No complaint and no enquiry on Punetha... they don’t want to reveal if they got directions from centre. Super pakadbandi ga chesaru aithe! tampering rumors is no joke then!

tampering or rigging something happened brother...but without proofs manam emi cheyyalem...

something is fishy ani matuku ardamavuthundi ...very planned and executed...

i think idi eeroju plan ayithe vundadu...some 3 years back ninche vesundaali..

10 minutes ago, Nfdbno1 said:

Thanks brother... No complaint and no enquiry on Punetha... they don’t want to reveal if they got directions from centre. Super pakadbandi ga chesaru aithe! tampering (election tampering.. evm or not) rumors is no joke then!

+Infinity

9 minutes ago, ChiefMinister said:

tampering or rigging something happened brother...but without proofs manam emi cheyyalem...

something is fishy ani matuku ardamavuthundi ...very planned and executed...

i think idi eeroju plan ayithe vundadu...some 3 years back ninche vesundaali..

Andhuke emo jagan kaboye  CM ni arrest chesthara ani antha confident ga matladaadu Airport lo.. Manam Airport CM ani comedy chesukunnamu..  

Archived