Prasanth Kishore Team Work in AP

https://www.indianpac.com/ap-campaign-book/ 

Okka social media mathrame anukunte murkhathwam ..

Prathi campaign janalloki vellindi .  leiterally 2 years YSRCP leaders and cadder PK emi chebithe adi chesaru .

Palle nidra , Jagananna kanuka , Ninnu nammam babu , By by Babu Timers (inni rojulu DB lo evaru veyaledu shock)

YSR kutumbham , Bhooth comitties . Letters to persons ...okkatenti prathi okkati direct ga reach ayyayi prathi okkarini touch chesaru .... anni groups ni 

book mottham chudani konnni hilights ikkada .

1.JPG

2.JPG

I feel TDP lost because they did not do a good job in planning for the elections. The focus was too much on projecting Amaravathi, Polavarm an Pattiseema. It was too late when welfare schemes were announced in a hurry. I don't think PK team was solely responsible for YSRCP win. To his credit Jagan was among the people for nearly two years. Any leader who spends two years among people every single day will surely have an edge because one can do so much by meeting local people and also at the sometime develop a network of party workers. Yes PK team may have played the role of a catalyst. 

And we may have to accept the fact that CBN's recent political strategies have not paid off. I have been a great admirer of CBN for many years but I cant help wonder if his strategies in the recent times have bombed. 

He has been in the business for majority of his life. May be it is time to project someone else and take a back seat. However he has not nurtured any second rung leadership in TDP. Is it because of lack of talent ? or selfish motives were put above the interests of the party ? it is time to introspect. I am sure I am entitled to my opinion. Please do not attack me for speaking out my mind. 

Timers vesaru Anna

And great for 5L party workers. They turned 30L people towards them. 

Shame on cbn for not nurturing second leader and shame on party entirely. Cadre based party. Lakshala membership lu thu

CBN failed in political strategies from Telangana elections.. all the decisions which he took from last couple of years boomeranged badly due to social media.. not just PK, but everyone got collided against him... Most important state intelligence department was terrible this term.. Tuni train incident was starting and from than they never lived up the expectations..

Election mundhara idhe vesunte cbn chanakyam mundhara 10 pks kooda waste ani kgf elevation iche vallu manollu.In 2016 mid ycp 2% ahead of ycp this pk mads that difference to 10%.tdp strategies are outdated ego pakkana petti hire consultants who are professionals in this field.Post results still manam lesson nerchukedhu janalni babi garu odarsthunarttu photos social media lo full trolling.Hire new team exclude bhajana nris hire organic leaders 

Leader will work Development 

people has to recognize development 

cbn did his best

if people want entertainment in the form of pk

let them suffer 

what ever tdp and cbn has done to ap and tg is enough 

people know everything 

like children taking properties from parents and sending to old age home

same they applied for tdp

NO NEED TO WASTE CBN HARDWORK TO THESE AP SENSELESS PEOPLE

1 minute ago, Seniorfan said:

Sad to see so many dumb fcuks on internet and in state..... one more term to CBN would have done a lot good to the state....

It will do good to state and people and bad to cbn and tdp

ang jagan would have enjoyed all the hardwork of cbn in 2024 like trs in hyderabad 

no need to waste cbn hardwork even one day for these caste ap people 

2 hours ago, sudhakar21 said:

Leader will work Development 

people has to recognize development 

cbn did his best

if people want entertainment in the form of pk

let them suffer 

what ever tdp and cbn has done to ap and tg is enough 

people know everything 

like children taking properties from parents and sending to old age home

same they applied for tdp

NO NEED TO WASTE CBN HARDWORK TO THESE AP SENSELESS PEOPLE

CBN as an individual player done great job. But as a team we should accept its a failure(Sachin Tendulkar team captiancy la anuokovali). At this point no one can identify a powerful secondary leadership. I feel it takes time, now it is of high emotions and turbulence. Eventhough we can give n number of suggestions but on ground it could be different. Regional parties lo vunna drawback adhe valla valla family members ne encourage chestharu, never encourage the secondary leadership and they want to keep power till their death(example karunanidhi,jayalalitha) and our babu garu. Ilanti situations vachinappudu automatic ga ilanti vimarsale vasthai. 

Archived