Tamil Nadu once again

24 minutes ago, GOLI SODA said:

Resists Hindi imposition successfully

Even though kannada and mallu people too joined .. the movement was led by Tamilians

Imposition ekkada undi akkada, they are asking to learn a new unified language as 3rd language along with Thier regional language. Endo villa baada. People who opposed hindi (mainly black shirts -DMK) have money and make Thier people study in CBSE to make Thier children open to all languages and impose strict rules in state govt schools banning hindi, which makes tamilans saperate from country. Mallus and Karnataka people will never do that mistake, they may love Thier language but they don't ahte other languages. 

26 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Imposition ekkada undi akkada, they are asking to learn a new unified language as 3rd language along with Thier regional language. Endo villa baada. People who opposed hindi (mainly black shirts -DMK) have money and make Thier people study in CBSE to make Thier children open to all languages and impose strict rules in state govt schools banning hindi, which makes tamilans saperate from country. Mallus and Karnataka people will never do that mistake, they may love Thier language but they don't ahte other languages. 

3rd language choice ga vundali.... forced ga hindi ni ruddadam enduku.... north states lo south indian language ni ila impose cheste appudu telustay north valla extreme reactions..... appudu danni em anali....south meeda hatred anala..... ? 

1 hour ago, GOLI SODA said:

Resists Hindi imposition successfully

Even though kannada and mallu people too joined .. the movement was led by Tamilians

Though I hate sambar athi.... These guys are reason behind protecting south from Hindi (I treat it as align language) invasion

17 minutes ago, surendra.g said:

If they want to make hindi compulsory out of 3 launguages, they have to make compulsory to choose one of the south launguage for hindi belt state.

Yes, give all the 4 languages as an option and make choosing one of them as mandatory 

1 hour ago, MSDTarak said:

This is not about hating a language. A love for a language should be defined by the person who wants to learn it and not by the Government who wants to impose it. How can such a big error imposing a language appears in a report. It was intentionally included to understand the gauge of the people. My son studies in ICSE with Hindi as a subject. This doesn't mean that I don't have a right to oppose Hindi. My son may have his own opinion once he grows up. How can someone have such narrow views that if their kids study CBSE they can't share their opinion. I stay in Mumbai and I don't have other option. If Mumbai schools provide option of Telugu, then I can understand some reason in trying to say that one can't voice support against Hindi if their kids study in CBSE. But, this is still barbaric in my view. Don't kill other languages at the behest of promoting other languages. Why can't the state release a data on how northern states are learning a third language from the south or from North East. This data may open the eye of lot of Hindi and Hindu lovers here.

When republic of India was formed and states were divided on linguistic basis, it is idiotic to ask linguistic states to learn other's languages or majoritarian speaking languages, it causes destruction to existence of their own regional languages. After few years, when everyone was comfortable, they'll even rub Hindi as national language which is already widely spread across north India. 

when we go to north India, we've to communicate with them in Hindi.. when they visit us, still we've to learn Hindi to understand them. what the fcuk is this logic. did north Indians communicate in Hindi with Americans, Britishers, Germans, etc when they migrate to other countries. 

bokkalo mukkalu mukkalu tho form ayina Sanskrit/Persian/urbu based current hybrid language ni theesukochi.. thousands of history culture unna linguistic states meedha rudhadam antha erupaaa thanam inkoti ledu.. 

already north belt lo Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bengali lantivi anni Hindi tho pollute ayipoyayi.. south lo we do have similar problem with English.. inka Hindi kuda ante death of southern languages are numbered. 

unlike English/Hindi, our languages are not just for communication purposes, they represent our history & our culture. They must be preserved. 

2 hours ago, surendra.g said:

If they want to make hindi compulsory out of 3 launguages, they have to make compulsory to choose one of the south launguage for hindi belt state.

Yes .. even I feel it's good .. They would have definitely got this idea ... obviously, they don't want to do it ... For the same reason, south people oppose forcing Hindi on us ... 

22 minutes ago, ravindras said:

learn hindi . 40% india knows hindi. it will helpful when we go to north india. it is easy to learn hindi or english compare to any other language in india.

Avasram avtundi ani nerchukodam veru, there are many people who learn Dutch French in Ramakrishna Matham ad knowing thise languages will have good opportunities that’s voluntarily done and no one should force this

5 hours ago, ravindras said:

learn hindi . 40% india knows hindi. it will helpful when we go to north india. it is easy to learn hindi or english compare to any other language in india.

Learning Hindi is okay, I enjoy Bollywood Bec of being in Hyderabad.. I speak Hindi more than telugu..

But making it compulsory is wrong

5 hours ago, PavanTarak said:

❤️da lo Hindi..

asalu endhuku nerchukovaali ra deenni.. well-done thambis.. :pouce:

Hindi vallake advantage veru le..sagam Hyderabad speaks Hindi..north side velthe alien laga avtam Hindi rakapothe .akada vallaki English sariga radu

In this country crows are majority, yet we make peacock(minority) as our national bird! 

Goat and Dogs are majority, yet we make Tiger(minority) as our National animal!

so the utter $hit statement- “Hindi spoken by majority of states” doesn’t have any meaning. 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

In this country crows are majority, yet we make peacock(minority) as our national bird! 

Goat and Dogs are majority, yet we make Tiger(minority) as our National animal!

so the utter $hit statement- “Hindi spoken by majority of states” doesn’t have any meaning. 

:super:

10 hours ago, MSDTarak said:

Common language nerchukovaram lo thappu ledu....but india ante hindi ani ruddutunnaru choodu...adi thappu....not many people know that Hindi is not our National language..,,but books lo ala cherchi chadivinchestunnaru pillalni

India is a beautiful country with rich diversity and yet we are culturally one. We can realize it only when a person from Andhra Pradesh can communicate to a person in Himachal Pradesh or any other state. We will be surprised to know how similar we are culturally.

English doesn't add that touch. It takes us away from our common culture.  And we need one common language of communication for all practical purposes.

We cannot create political capital without ability to communicate to 90% of the masses.  Take the case of influential leaders from Andhra Pradesh.. Pattabhi Sitaramayya, Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, N G Ranga, P V Narasimha Rao, Venkayya Naidu.. if we have to learn anything from them, its their ability to communicate and articulate in Hindi that made them leaders pan India.

No doubt CBN is a tall leader. Even with communication issues, he could rally political parties and leaders. Imagine, with a hindi tongue what he could have achieved. 

1 hour ago, MCR said:

India is a beautiful country with rich diversity and yet we are culturally one. We can realize it only when a person from Andhra Pradesh can communicate to a person in Himachal Pradesh or any other state. We will be surprised to know how similar we are culturally.

English doesn't add that touch. It takes us away from our common culture.  And we need one common language of communication for all practical purposes.

We cannot create political capital without ability to communicate to 90% of the masses.  Take the case of influential leaders from Andhra Pradesh.. Pattabhi Sitaramayya, Neelam Sanjiva Reddy, N G Ranga, P V Narasimha Rao, Venkayya Naidu.. if we have to learn anything from them, its their ability to communicate and articulate in Hindi that made them leaders pan India.

No doubt CBN is a tall leader. Even with communication issues, he could rally political parties and leaders. Imagine, with a hindi tongue what he could have achieved. 

That’s a cold blooded reason brother. North lo more MP seats undatam valla North lo acceptance vastaney Pan India leader ani oka mudra estunnaru! What about South? So called great leader like Modi/Rahul or anybody from North, can they communicate with masses down south? Marpu anedhi mana gummam nunchi modalavvali antaaru, can they Hindi leaders who force Hindi on south, dare to first implement south languages on North? 

1 hour ago, sskmaestro said:

That’s a cold blooded reason brother. North lo more MP seats undatam valla North lo acceptance vastaney Pan India leader ani oka mudra estunnaru! What about South? So called great leader like Modi/Rahul or anybody from North, can they communicate with masses down south? Marpu anedhi mana gummam nunchi modalavvali antaaru, can they Hindi leaders who force Hindi on south, dare to first implement south languages on North? 

Brother, they have actually changed way before.  I've close friends from all over.  Bjojpuri, Pahadi, Bengali.. all these people love their mother tongue but doesn't hesitate to own Hindi ( the degree might vary). Similarly, Gujarati, Rajasthani people. Their mother tongues and scripts are different from Hindi. When I talk to my Bhojpuri and Pahadi friends, they will tell me how they miss talking to people in their language but they don't have regret that they speak Hindi. They think it is all for practical reasons.

South is very progressive compared to north and we have a lot to offer to leadership for India. If we limit ourselves and don't learn to communicate to our majority fellow Indians we cannot become leaders. I'm not denying our mother tongue. I'm a strong supporter for mother tongue. On one side, English is killing mother tongue. It is a matter of time, our next generation won't even know how to write in Telugu. English will make our language become like Bhojpuri.  Why not Hindi then? when it can open a window to understand and feel our country's oneness in culture. When it can give an opportunity to communicate to someone in remote village of UP or Himachal Pradesh just being from Amaravati?  Opportunities are endless..

4 hours ago, MCR said:

Brother, they have actually changed way before.  I've close friends from all over.  Bjojpuri, Pahadi, Bengali.. all these people love their mother tongue but doesn't hesitate to own Hindi ( the degree might vary). Similarly, Gujarati, Rajasthani people. Their mother tongues and scripts are different from Hindi. When I talk to my Bhojpuri and Pahadi friends, they will tell me how they miss talking to people in their language but they don't have regret that they speak Hindi. They think it is all for practical reasons.

South is very progressive compared to north and we have a lot to offer to leadership for India. If we limit ourselves and don't learn to communicate to our majority fellow Indians we cannot become leaders. I'm not denying our mother tongue. I'm a strong supporter for mother tongue. On one side, English is killing mother tongue. It is a matter of time, our next generation won't even know how to write in Telugu. English will make our language become like Bhojpuri.  Why not Hindi then? when it can open a window to understand and feel our country's oneness in culture. When it can give an opportunity to communicate to someone in remote village of UP or Himachal Pradesh just being from Amaravati?  Opportunities are endless..

ONeNess ?  which one ness brother....south india ni tokkeydamaaa?? oneness tho?

Gujarathi, Marathi, Taaamils regions ela lobby chesi opportunities theesukupothaaro thelsu kadhaa??

meeru intlo vaadey ey product choosina dhaani backside manufacture ekkadaindho choodandi okasaari....max MH, TN untundhi....vallakey opportunities, vallakey ruling, inka vaallu em chebithey ala cheyyali antey ela...even indian crricket team lo kooda regions wise quota untundhi...max players from MH , KA, TN...what oneness then??

when people don't understand speeches politically, translators are good enough...having said that, i'm not opposing learning Hindi to mingle and understand majority Indians but IMPOSING in the name of oneness is a bullllllshittttttttt

sardel patel gaadu,....linguistic states form chessadu during independence and formation of the first Indian government,,, same language people madya godava petti malli vidagodathaaru...dhaniki BJP and COngress suppport...all states people support?

Konni generations of andhrites ki ippudu capital ledhu, jobs kosam north india,MH and TN pothey ...hindi vachina ela treat chesthaaro choodandi...

whats the point in hating Hindi which is majority speaking language... this is too much of a shitty politics...  now with the trend many germans etc europeans are learning telugu hindi etc as we have mroe IT consultants to communicate.. being multi lingual will help next gens to travel and grab all opportunities around and will let investments penetrate if states are more diversified and hate on non local people will also go down in all places.... kids should be encouraged to expose to all basic s of multiple languages across the country and not be restricted to one or 3 .. if they have basics .. they can have the choice of learning what they want when they grow.... despite all these restrictions... sunder pichai grew and got into IITS, institutes like IITS are not restricted based on language or reserved based on region... Sudar pichai wudnt have happend to the world.. lot of sundar pichais and satya nadellas can come out if we break the language barrier and be more progressive.. lot of work is being put to bring 5--3-3-4 education model which is in draft now.. wish this changes the future gens along side make the safeguard their cultures

2 hours ago, Muppalla said:

ONeNess ?  which one ness brother....south india ni tokkeydamaaa?? oneness tho?

Gujarathi, Marathi, Taaamils regions ela lobby chesi opportunities theesukupothaaro thelsu kadhaa??

meeru intlo vaadey ey product choosina dhaani backside manufacture ekkadaindho choodandi okasaari....max MH, TN untundhi....vallakey opportunities, vallakey ruling, inka vaallu em chebithey ala cheyyali antey ela...even indian crricket team lo jooda regions wise quota untundhi...

when people don't understand speeches politically, translators are good enough...having said that, i'm not opposing learning Hindi to mingle and understand majority Indians but IMPOSING in the name of oneness is a bullllllshittttttttt

sardel patel gaadu,....linguistic states form chessadu during independence and formation of the first Indian government,,, same language people madya godava petti malli vidagodathaaru...dhaniki BJP and COngress suppport...all states people support?

Konni generations of andhrites ki ippudu capital ledhu, jobs kosam north india,MH and TN pothey ...hindi vachina ela treat chesthaaro choodandi...

For your last point.... Andhrites or seema people ruled majorly the united AP...if you have to blame anyone it is them for not developing rest of the regions equally

Archived