post-mortem report on failure

On 6/1/2019 at 10:18 PM, Godavari said:

Time waste topic .....

Impossible in elections with mock poll and polling agents...

Waste of time discussing abt it  

counting lo vote diffrence yendhuku vasthundhi ? if but conditions yemi vundavu kabatti 100% accuracy vundali ga

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/1/2019 at 1:51 AM, mani@adhurs said:

biggest mistake is last 2 months freebies. jan lo extra 1000 ivvadam,,Pasupu kunkuma,clear gaa janalaki kanabadindhe,just for votes he done this aneee. ladies hayeegaa amount tesukune ,vote ysrcp ki vesaru.

Mana TDP leaders kuda baaga exaggerate chesesaru ee schemes ni ,edho CBN tana gebu lonunche tesinatlu. Sincere gaa chesina MLA matrama gelicharu(NBK,ERAMNAIDU family,vegula jogeswarao..)

max mana MLAS sittings ki ivvadam kuda minus. 

kotha vallaki isthe short time lo pickup ayye chances levu. so CBN opted for sittings

On 6/1/2019 at 1:53 AM, mani@adhurs said:

babu edho pudingeee laaa modiki opposite gaa center ki velle third front antuuu state politics lo main issues ni side track pattinchadu.

MOdi ki opposite ga full time . jagan meeda part time spend chesaru. jagan slow ga spread chesukunnadu. jagan ni VP la chusam manam VP lu ayyam.

tortoise and rabbit story

On 6/2/2019 at 3:57 AM, subbu_chinna said:

Today i spoke to few people in achanta..west godavari..Reasons:

1. Everyone are favor to CBN,but 1vote they put to tdp.1 vote to Ycp...these people last elections vote to tdp...reason for not voting....angry on janmabhoomi committee local people..only to show the anger they voted to Ycp...raithu ratham was used and sold outside by janmabhoomi people ..similarly other schemes...only to few people they have given

2.I spoke to kamma voters...many of them put 1vote  to tdp.1 vote to Ycp...these people last elections vote to tdp...reason for not voting...pitani not favor to kamma.....few people told cbn not doing anything to kamma...and simply giving too much importance to kapu

3.Few normal people i spoke...i observed few people are against to kapu schemes and welfare. Most of them felt that these scheme are more dominating then BC schemes

4..Money..TDP distributed less money compared to Ycp..YCp given 2000+saree

5. Finally every one saying whatever may be 20 seats not able to believe..atleast 60-70...They believe some thing might be done backend for fixing tdp at 20..instead of 60-70

6. Finally after doing lot of things to kapu..no kapu youth voted....few people are happy for this....for cbn it must happen...otherwise why too much importance to caste

cbn failed. he should resign. it is very simple. he should take responsibility for lose and resign. 

i don't know why he is still interested being opposition leader in assembly. clearly it will make TDP image further low.

Archived