Lokesh

The opposition on Lokesh within TDP circles.... there are two reasons for this 

1. Lokesh is projected as Pappu by opposition from day 1, just like Rahul Gandhi

2. Back in 2009, when there is a conflict on who should be future leader (Jr or Lokesh), the TDP top leadership (CBN, Haranna, NBK) couldn’t give a proper solution and they allowed things to take ugly turns. 

Lets take a few examples outside the state where similar things are addressed. 

a. Stalin vs Alaguiri 

b. Raj Thakrey vs Uddav Thakrey 

in both the above cases, party gave clear indication. But when it came to Jr vs Lokesh, Jr clearly is front runner when it comes to popularity. But given his tender age (less than 30) the party leadership could have handled this in a mature way keeping the long term benefits of the party and cadre.... 

just my thoughts.....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u can not compare alagiri//stalin vs raj and udhav....stalin proved as tactical leader as chennai mayor.....alagari rowdy mass

raj and edhav perfect example for lokesh and jr....but udhav like lokesh...won bcoz of party....raj ki pary support ledu....jr if he goes away from party..no diff to pk...he has to learn from that....sail with party..it automatically embraces u....never make mistkes like nhk....pommana kunda poga pedatharu power unnalu...like cbn to nhk.....modi to cbn....alla time nadushtunnappudu allade avuthundi....but ala pomanna..gattiga undi untey iddaru vere range lo undevallu emo...

Ippudu kakapoyina 2024 lo manam dharunamga vodipoyevalam.. I think it’s better we lost now.. we can atleast give opportunities to younger generation.. manam ippudu gelichi unte, 2024 nunchi tough ayyedhi vere alternative leka.. 

nijamga cheppalante CBN ee term bagane chesadu, super ga kakapoyina parvaledhu.. it’s people and this generation, they need sensation everyday, habitat to negative advertisements and trolls.. and okka chance has really worked well..

It’s better CBN to go with BJP and build again telangana and AP too.. central support unnanthakalam ee govts emi cheyyalevu.. And moreover BJP is waiting for an opportunity in TG too.. it’s right time I think..

1 minute ago, Hero123 said:

It’s better CBN to go with BJP and build again telangana and AP too.. central support unnanthakalam ee govts emi cheyyalevu.. And moreover BJP is waiting for an opportunity in TG too.. it’s right time I think..

cheppuchuku kodatharu...chesina jumpings chaalu

Just now, Chandasasanudu said:

cheppuchuku kodatharu...chesina jumpings chaalu

Without central support it’s very tough survive now.. alagani ventane kalavakkarledhu.. couple of years tharuvathayina ok.. because of exiting BJP lot of educated, Brahmins worked against TDP..

Without central support it’s very tough survive now.. alagani ventane kalavakkarledhu.. couple of years tharuvathayina ok.. because of exiting BJP lot of educated, Brahmins worked against TDP..

south lo political pedda peeka leru...manaki mathalu thakkuva kula pichi ekkuva....

2 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

south lo political pedda peeka leru...manaki mathalu thakkuva kula pichi ekkuva....

Definite ga kadhanataledhu.. ippudu manaki oka place Anna kavali to start process.. vijayawada nunchi ayithe cheyyalemu.. I feel Hyd is best to setup SM campaign and regular activities.. daani kosamanna central support undali antunna, so that we can build our cadre smoothly

Definite ga kadhanataledhu.. ippudu manaki oka place Anna kavali to start process.. vijayawada nunchi ayithe cheyyalemu.. I feel Hyd is best to setup SM campaign and regular activities.. daani kosamanna central support undali antunna, so that we can build our cadre smoothly

SM team ni Hyd lo pedithe lift&shift to assam ae direct ga.... Chn/Blr `better` options.... 

3 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

ado pichi logic le....tdp chesinanth social justice ee party cheyadu....when we fail...everyone criticizes....u should know to filter them

Adhe chepputhundhi.. nijam cheppalante eesari social justice baaga chesadu.. he also mixed development and welfare schemes.. but unfortunately we lost.. inka criticism tjhappataledhu

30 minutes ago, Hero123 said:

ee dosa politics manesi cbn should take backseat and prepare youth for the party... enough wasting cadres capabilities 

1 minute ago, Nfdbno1 said:

ee dosa politics manesi cbn should take backseat and prepare youth for the party... enough wasting cadres capabilities 

Elaganna CBN backseat theesukovali.. youth ke isthadu ippudu.. but ee time lo evari support lekunda vijayawada lo building it up ante.. okkasari alonchinchandi.. from June chustharu ga many ugly incidents will happen against us..

Rahul gandhi ki skill ledhu ani sonia gandhi veree capable leaders ni develop chesindhaa.....edho okati chesi kodukuni gelipinchali ane chusindhi. CBN kuda same to same......unless you think that CBN is against dynasty politics :) (janalu ayithe antha pappulu kaadu)

3 hours ago, Hero123 said:

Bad name anedhi ventane emi podhi alaga.. ippudu Lokesh ni chala damage chesaru.. adhi povalante slow process.. ippudu ventane resign chesi vere vallaki ichina eetime lo navvulapallutham thappa emi undadu.. 

Ippudu resign chesthe aa seat YCP ki velthundhi.

Despite the fact that Rahul gandhi lost the elections , he emerged as a better leader . BUt MODI charsima is unmatchable. 

Better luck next time Rahul , some how i liked this man this time , 

some thing i noticed from rahul gandhi , 

1. he wasted time on Rafel . Allegations with out proper proofs costed himself and party.

2. parliament episode of Modi and Rahul .

3. No Proper vigilantes in congress party to help him . 

Just now, PP SIMHA said:

People cannot accept Lokesh as their leader , this will end reign of tdp . Better CBN be wise atleast from now on .

CBN kuda inka front facing kastam..background work chesukotame..CBN character assassination kuda vuntadhi thwaralo..we have to prepare for worst..

Archived