Plan to change capital

rama123

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

I believe Center need to approve such decisions? As it needs lot of funding and also waste of last 5 years money and projects that are in pipeline etc

I dont think them will move completely, importance of Amaravati will be reduced that is it, Amaravati lo em develop chesina CBN ki credit vastadi which the won’t like

Just now, VAMSI tALASILA said:

I believe Center need to approve such decisions? As it needs lot of funding and also waste of last 5 years money and projects that are in pipeline etc

Correct.Adding to this i don't think he do that foolish thing.Which again will be big headache starting from scratch.Some one posted other day he has the option of blaming CBN for capital place selection and continue there finding loopholes in the land allocation and mint money.

3 minutes ago, krishna_a said:

Ee alochana undi unte.. House endku kattukuntaadu jagan... Baseless gossip 

alanti house lu jagan ki aa pakkaki vasthundhi. but amravathi complete ga move cheyyadu kani.. konni imp office lu donakonda lo start chesthadu.

even konni kadapa lo kuda planning.

28 minutes ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

center ichindi 1500c, smart city kinda write off chesesthar maha aithe..

24 minutes ago, wwkkppcc said:

Correct.Adding to this i don't think he do that foolish thing.Which again will be big headache starting from scratch.Some one posted other day he has the option of blaming CBN for capital place selection and continue there finding loopholes in the land allocation and mint money.

most likely he will try to find faults with capital land allocations, and use his well known art of grabbing everything he can

3 minutes ago, kartheeks said:

govt employees ki jagan favourite..repu salaries ivvakapoyina sare malli jagan ki vestaru..manaki enduku tension

Already valla leaders ki cheppadu anta..daily review lu em undav..meeku antha time kavali ante antha time thiskone randi..office hours kakunda meeru pani cheyalsina avsaram ledhu ani.

pani cheyyalmnte ne cheyyaru..inka parvaledhu le ante inka...............

1 hour ago, Eswar09 said:

Already valla leaders ki cheppadu anta..daily review lu em undav..meeku antha time kavali ante antha time thiskone randi..office hours kakunda meeru pani cheyalsina avsaram ledhu ani.

pani cheyyalmnte ne cheyyaru..inka parvaledhu le ante inka...............

leaders ki kadu cheppindi..  IAS officers ki.. no reviews after 6 PM ani.... danilo tappemindi....

Ilanti silly propaganda waste..... guntur, krishna and above Dts lo enduku damage chesukuntadu..... but he ll not have great plans for amaravathi.... nellore/R seema ni matram pattinchukuntadu.... edo okati chesi.... 

Archived