Feeling so disappointed

Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been a follower of this forum for a long time; reading the threads in the political section along with the main news has become a norm for me for quite some time. Actually, there are days when I read just this forum for the news rather than the news websites.

I am feeling so disappointed and dejected with the election result in AP. CBN could have so many shortcomings on his part, but, the feeling that people of AP gave a slipper shot to him after him working so hard for the state for so many years is just unbearable. People just forced him to retirement in such a cruel way.

Hope the party can be revived to its past glory at least by 2024.

P.S: Please refrain from using expletives and insulting words while replying. I am a lady and I deliberately don't follow most of the other forums because of the vulgarity and indecent remarks for anything and everything. I find this forum to be the most decent in discussions, hope it continues that way.

mam dont wry ,I know its very hard, I am not getting sleep and not productive at work for past 2 days, its an unexpected result for us.

Praying god so we will bounce back from local body elections which are due this year.

9 minutes ago, pulsecheck said:

the feeling that people of AP gave a slipper shot to him after him working so hard for the state for so many years is just unbearable.

Dont take it so personal. People are disappointed but they dont hate him.

People have shifted the weight of their expectations onto Jagan.

3 minutes ago, AbbaiG said:

lol.. disappointed for working hard and not achieving SS.. please!

they will never get disappointed with the other party..

23 minutes ago, pulsecheck said:

Hello all,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been a follower of this forum for a long time; reading the threads in the political section along with the main news has become a norm for me for quite some time. Actually, there are days when I read just this forum for the news rather than the news websites.

I am feeling so disappointed and dejected with the election result in AP. CBN could have so many shortcomings on his part, but, the feeling that people of AP gave a slipper shot to him after him working so hard for the state for so many years is just unbearable. People just forced him to retirement in such a cruel way.

Hope the party can be revived to its past glory at least by 2024.

P.S: Please refrain from using expletives and insulting words while replying. I am a lady and I deliberately don't follow most of the other forums because of the vulgarity and indecent remarks for anything and everything. I find this forum to be the most decent in discussions, hope it continues that way.

Why dissapointment, this is inevitable after 5 years

I don't think it is entirely public. i feel it is tampering of EVMs by Mosha mainly. Public are always like that. you can't depend on them. It is your responsibility to make sure no enemies and no image damaging media like sakshi. CBN's spineless ness is main fault here. 

Now he has life threat and will be harassed by false cases. 

1 hour ago, Nfdbno1 said:

lol.. disappointed for working hard and not achieving SS.. please!

they will never get disappointed with the other party..

People respect his work ethic, employees hate his work ethic, opposition fears his work ethic (Visa said it himself)

Welcome...keep posting

Jagan one way or other way with the people from last 10years.

Targetting Lokesh that way to prove no second rung leadership in tdp and Jagan is better than Lokesh

Modi also targetted Lokesh by mentioning sunset

Coming out of NDA is not helpful rather loss

Enemies came together with full force

Pk contesting seperately

CBN did well but want to go ve one chance to Jagan showing sympathy

Once phone tap happened still you will keep your date in enemy place hyderabad.we are completely defence for days 

Sakshi media highliting every small issue against CBN

2 hours ago, AbbaiG said:

Andhra people are so twisted that no amount of prosperity and development satisfy them. Irony is that people are not satisfied only when it is TDP. When it comes to any other party/leader, they seem to have no problems with mediocre improvements.

1 hour ago, chsrk said:

Welcome to the club Pulse sister..brahmmi.gif

@chsrk 

1 hour ago, chsrk said:

Welcome to the club Pulse sister..brahmmi.gif

Thank you brother. Want to say Anna or thammudu, don’t know who is elder between us. I followed your posts right from your PhD days I guess. They are funny and philosophical at times 😀. Also, I have a close relative from Bommuluru- the relative says that kodali Nani is good guy personally. I cannot stand his abusive language though.

1 minute ago, pulsecheck said:

Andhra people are so twisted that no amount of prosperity and development satisfy them. Irony is that people are not satisfied only when it is TDP. When it comes to any other party/leader, they seem to have no problems with mediocre improvements.

AP ppl are selfish and self centered. 

they don’t care much about overall state development only they think about themselves.  

TDP did so many mistakes we need to agree as well .

2 minutes ago, pulsecheck said:

@chsrk 

Thank you brother. Want to say Anna or thammudu, don’t know who is elder between us. I followed your posts right from your PhD days I guess. They are funny and philosophical at times 😀. Also, I have a close relative from Bommuluru- the relative says that kodali Nani is good guy personally. I cannot stand his abusive language though.

He's is db veteran and forty plus..

CBN at his level performed very well. 

But the MLAs and ministers below him are the reason for this disaster. 

They became headstrong and moved away from reality. 

Jagan and co. slowly spread rumors like cancer and took advantage of the casteism in the state. 

Ideally, people like Loki should handle this ground and mid-level stuff but he overestimated himself like next CBN. 

2 minutes ago, rama123 said:

True...

When it comes to welfare programs people think ysr is good

In case of CBN they will tell  its not his own money govt money only

I guess , as a leader he needs to retrospect why is  this happening , whats missing in him

2 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

Don't worry too much sister.

I can understand the agony.

I am more than 100 percent sure these are manipulated results.

We will see what's God's plans are.

Devudu manam anukunnattu pani cheyyadu anna. Maname cheyyali. 

Manipulation tho odipote inka dharunam emanna undha ?

Just now, AndhraBullodu said:

Devudu manam anukunnattu pani cheyyadu anna. Maname cheyyali. 

Manipulation tho odipote inka dharunam emanna undha ?

Brother it's all Divine game play.

Anyways I respect your opinions.

Let's see what direction our leader gives us.

Rendu rojula mundu varaku idey DB lo CBN ni ela chosama, ayana gurinchi ela matladukunamo ippudu ela chusthunamo, ela matladuthunamo

antey inni rojulu meeru matladindi antha abbadama, antey mimmalni meeru mosam chesukuntu cbn ni pogidara

okka election pothey manushulu ila marathara

I pity u.

@AbbaiG 

bro.... mee booth lo expected results vachhaya..... just trying to understand the huge swing..... I think we need to dissect booth wise data and observe the trends..... previous results compare chesi... reasonable ga  vundha doubtful ga vundha find out cheyali... through out all constituencies....

14 minutes ago, pulsecheck said:

Maybe our perception is wrong 

3 schemes people remember YSR

1) Arogya Sree - Life changing

2) Free power - Each day farmer benefit 

3) Fees Reimbursement - Career changing for youth. 

Now come to our side

1) Pasupukunkuma - 1 time benefit

2) Sankranthi Kanika - 1 time benefit

Pensions okate better ga chesadu but still when it comes to pension YSR regime to he spread that schemes to many people, earlier it was restricted to only few in villages. 

To be honest, no body has a solid clue why we lost and to that extent. He did his best.. didn't take a chance with any section of people. 

It's just people don't deserve him. Vajpayee was amazing. Both personally and professionally. People haven't given him another chance. Indians need their emotions and egos to be pampered more than Subsiding their hunger. Don't know how to help it.

All i could say is we are lagging in manipulation. 

But don't worry. CBN is a quick learner. We will be back with a bang in 2024. 

So bottom line 

Welfare schemes aspect lo people still feel YSR had done better things so they want Jagan to give 1 chance. 

Also 4% reservation to Muslim scores big for YSR.

Development, Administration wise CBN is miles ahead 

We have not connected with Youth and First times voters that also major reason 

This is my understanding

2 minutes ago, yamaha said:

So bottom line 

Welfare schemes aspect lo people still feel YSR had done better things so they want Jagan to give 1 chance. 

Also 4% reservation to Muslim scores big for YSR.

Development, Administration wise CBN is miles ahead 

We have not connected with Youth and First times voters that also major reason 

This is my understanding

How did he manage 4% ....evariki tigginchi ichhadu.....?

Archived