Thank you

CBN

Rather than blaming someone and blabbering something which we cannot prove, it is good to accept. We've been in opposition in the past but this time it'll be different. Whatever, it is leader's headache on the decisions taken further. Now no need to worry on development and spend extra time. Party Ni strengthen chesukune opika alochana unte happy lekapoyinaa happy. Also, Prathi sari evado okadu vachi dent esadu ane badulu dent veyyani vote bank chesukovadam need of the hour. 2024 might be the last election probably with this symbol. Gurthu unte estam ledaa ledu. We failed collectively in anticipating this coming. So I take back comments on individuals responsible. Leader is someone who fights against all the odds. And being in power, we failed is what we've to accept.

Since yesterday it is more like a personal loss. It'll take few years to come out of this. Stayed back applying leaves for 5 days. Decided to move away from politics forever. All I asked God was this one election victory so as things fall in place. One good farewell for this man taking into account his health condition and the work he has done. I strongly believe he deserves better farewell than what we got. But God had other plans. There wasn't much evident anti incumbency so happy on this and hoped we'll make it somehow or people will. It is time to move on rather than wasting time. 

Need of the hour - party chusukuntadi. Undali anukunte 

27 minutes ago, akhil ch said:

CBN

Rather than blaming someone and blabbering something which we cannot prove, it is good to accept. We've been in opposition in the past but this time it'll be different. Whatever, it is leader's headache on the decisions taken further. Now no need to worry on development and spend extra time. Party Ni strengthen chesukune opika alochana unte happy lekapoyinaa happy. Also, Prathi sari evado okadu vachi dent esadu ane badulu dent veyyani vote bank chesukovadam need of the hour. 2024 might be the last election probably with this symbol. Gurthu unte estam ledaa ledu. We failed collectively in anticipating this coming. So I take back comments on individuals responsible. Leader is someone who fights against all the odds. And being in power, we failed is what we've to accept.

Since yesterday it is more like a personal loss. It'll take few years to come out of this. Stayed back applying leaves for 5 days. Decided to move away from politics forever. All I asked God was this one election victory so as things fall in place. One good farewell for this man taking into account his health condition and the work he has done. I strongly believe he deserves better farewell than what we got. But God had other plans. There wasn't much evident anti incumbency so happy on this and hoped we'll make it somehow or people will. It is time to move on rather than wasting time. 

Need of the hour - party chusukuntadi. Undali anukunte 

Exactly my thoughts bro. TDP ni abhimanistu periganu. Couldn't stomach this defeat. CBN deserved a better farewell. 

Leader always comes high when he fall..the only concern is his age and health condition...still as his follower iam sure that he will work same as 2009 2014 to bounce back...

lets target 3 to 5 constituencies for month , visit each mondal and understand the problems , check with people whats the reason for not trusting the party... and better to stay away from national politics...if we win AP we always have better chance in central...

From yesterday i quit data base 

deep depression no proper sleep night

but one thing is sure present politics are different

in old days people used tovote for leader fighting on issues 

opposition used to get votes this

but now just character assasination

that guy did not even fought even on one issue

Now politics are like bigboss game

that is reason prasanth kishore pettikuni geluatunnaru

without doing any on issue based

as i am from kurnool today in ground i saw pscho type happiness in people irrespective of caste on cbn

in that people there are well educated who blindly hate cbn for even a small reason

i come to conclusion that people dont want development 

want only something which even they dont know

all castes and all sections are in one type of unmadam

i observed this in bigboss game on kaushal

who got crores of votes

babli meda fight cheste telnagana lo okkadu consider cheyyala

uttarakand lo varadalu vaste opposition lo unde govt kante munde flight lo 200 members ni tisukonovaccadu

trying to quit db but could not digest so much hate on CBN without any proper reason

CBN born in wrong place

12 minutes ago, KING007 said:

Party odinantha matrana antha ayipoyinattu bavisthe ela, Phoenix bird la bounce back avutundi TDP...

In 2014 we had level playing field.

Here on it is going to be tough even to survive. One good thing is we don't have any distractions like TG here onwarda

Archived