Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NatuGadu

DMK ... ADMK

Recommended Posts

Okasari enni seats vachhayo chudandi..

235 ki 23,2 kooda vachhayi.. aa next term power Loki vachharu

Jenalaki bore koduthundhi .. next YSRCP ki same treatment... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shh Andhra voters are not like TN

moreover ADMK losse because of lack of leadership, manaki aa praisthithi rakunda groom cheyyali both Lokesh and Bharath

I found Bharath as good option as well - fought well unlike others and oratory skills kooda good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, 4tarak said:

shh Andhra voters are not like TN

moreover ADMK losse because of lack of leadership, manaki aa praisthithi rakunda groom cheyyali both Lokesh and Bharath

I found Bharath as good option as well - fought well unlike others and oratory skills kooda good

better to give leadership to other bc family and nara, nandamuri will stay backbones for party

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Yaswanth526 said:

better to give leadership to other bc family and nara, nandamuri will stay backbones for party

may be only NBK from Nandamuri

no one gives party leadership to others bro, its regional party where you will get votes based on leader than the contestant

groom Lokesh to the best, let him face the heat and evolve anthe - CBN is not that dump to give party to others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 4tarak said:

may be only NBK from Nandamuri

no one gives party leadership to others bro, its regional party where you will get votes based on leader than the contestant

groom Lokesh to the best, let him face the heat and evolve anthe - CBN is not that dump to give party to others

Then the day is not far off .. where TDP will be limited to Kammas .... Ninna BC lu thenkina thenkudu  just sample maathrame 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BCs ysrcp ki enduku vesaru Jagan sir BC na ? 

young leader ship Kavali koncham mass appeal vunnavallu Adi caste batti kaadu . 

Mohamatam pokunda Jr ni RamMohan ni groom cheyyandi

Jr need not to be full in politics just needed base lo party ki support cheyyali movies chesukokunda 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 4tarak said:

may be only NBK from Nandamuri

no one gives party leadership to others bro, its regional party where you will get votes based on leader than the contestant

groom Lokesh to the best, let him face the heat and evolve anthe - CBN is not that dump to give party to others

lets spend another 10 years grooming...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×