No more TDP for 10 Years

1 hour ago, PP SIMHA said:

I think this is end of tdp and cbn

I don’t think so bro, we definitely bounce back. Now it’s not our time.. just move on anthe... still there is no third choice for our state... all we need a new face...

1 minute ago, eNterTaineR said:

rammohan naidu emaina development chesada last 5 years lo? Have seen people questioning him during recent cyclone. Everyone here taking his name a alternative :dream: Is he worthy? Apart from talking 🚶

better than a 69 yrs old man and who will be 73 yrs old to face the elections.       

8 minutes ago, freeks said:

Mana intlo manishi evaranna pothe ela untadho situation ala undhi hard core TDP families lo.. but I still believe this is a good lesson for us.. 

enni lessons nerchikovali sami.. TG lo party completely gone..  anthakanna pedda lesson em nerchukovali e cbn

1 minute ago, koushik_k said:

better than a 69 yrs old man and who will be 73 yrs old to face the elections.       

by 2024 Modi also be of similar age but still i belive he will fight elections. same can happen here with CBN. However the main point is what/whos next after him? if lokesh then he need lot of overhall mostly in oratory skills, agressive approach and mass makeover. Even if Jr he also need lot of strategical thinking, neutral fans support , thoughtful decision making, political perseverence and peoples pulse etc even  though he has young connect , mass apeal and oratory skills.

Any other candidate is not see right now who can be a front face even if CBN can be at background strategic support for some more years.  

1 minute ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

by 2024 Modi also be of similar age but still i belive he will fight elections. same can happen here with CBN. However the main point is what/whos next after him? if lokesh then he need lot of overhall mostly in oratory skills, agressive approach and mass makeover. Even if Jr he also need lot of strategical thinking, neutral fans support , thoughtful decision making, political perseverence and peoples pulse etc even  though he has young connect , mass apeal and oratory skills.

Any other candidate is not see right now who can be a front face even if CBN can be at background strategic support for some more years.  

there is no chance for lokesh.. 10 yrs of political career, yet cannot win a direct election..     do u think he can lead 175 seats towards victory 

1 hour ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

Jr should not come now as he need to get more neutrals as fans and be consistently be the number one for some more years and create more diehard fans like sr. Now even if he comes it may increase some youth and can add mass oratory skills. But that is not enough  to lead the party in volatile political scenarios. It should be a combination of mass + youth + shrewd political experience and persistence 

Yes

1 minute ago, koushik_k said:

there is no chance for lokesh.. 10 yrs of political career, yet cannot win a direct election..     do u think he can lead 175 seats towards victory 

The scenario now is very unexpected even for many senior guys as well.  Lot of sr guys also lost the election as none could guage this coming either due to over confidence or pure negligence. This result of Lokesh genuinely may not be a measurement for his political career. However you are right that the way he is now cannot lead 175 seats of the state. thats what i said . we have 3 options 1. Jr - who also need lot of administration, strategy and political decision making etc but he is very good in mass connect, oratory skills etc. 2. Lokesh who needs a complete overhaul of his image to be the man who can handle the party. 3. outsider or new one who at this moment is not clear.

I stronlgy believe the combination can work better rethar than either one of them like Moshaw. one frontend mass leader and one great strategist to second him is what we need.

29 minutes ago, NTR-2-NTR said:

Dont imagine too many things brothers

CBN will be CM candidate and lokesh will be projected as future of TDP, we should get prepared for this

DaevvvdaaaA :run_dog:

Maree antha scene ledule

Mata tappan,madam tippanu ivanni jagan cheppedi.vetilo ante padayatra cheyadam lo odarpu yatra cheyadam lo adi kuda opposition lo undi

Ipdu gvt vchndi kda ichina promise ki central budget kavali.fulfill cheyakapothe ee okka sari chance,madama tippanu ivanni galloki pothay

Atu vchi problem anti ante jagan political strategies are working better than cbn and his aggression on opposition 

Same time tdp lo lack of leader ship after cbn

Govt is different and opposition is different

More responsible when you are in govt

People want to give one chance ,CBN meeda antha anti ledu

Ycp lo antha enthusiasm kuda EMI ledu.

More problems only for Jagan,mainly water will be big problem from srisailam

1 hour ago, VAMSI tALASILA said:

The scenario now is very unexpected even for many senior guys as well.  Lot of sr guys also lost the election as none could guage this coming either due to over confidence or pure negligence. This result of Lokesh genuinely may not be a measurement for his political career. However you are right that the way he is now cannot lead 175 seats of the state. thats what i said . we have 3 options 1. Jr - who also need lot of administration, strategy and political decision making etc but he is very good in mass connect, oratory skills etc. 2. Lokesh who needs a complete overhaul of his image to be the man who can handle the party. 3. outsider or new one who at this moment is not clear.

I stronlgy believe the combination can work better rethar than either one of them like Moshaw. one frontend mass leader and one great strategist to second him is what we need.

this is only best option malli antha oopu ravali ante party ki..but meeru annatulu chaala hardwork cheyyali..as of now think he is not at that position. will take lot of time.

Archived