Today it's clear

that no one should show any sympathy towards poor and downtrodden people in India. 

Because they elected a gov. today and have been electing govs. since the last 70 years of Indian democracy, they are responsible for their downtrodden situation. 

If they can't opt for a person that can provide them a safe future, then who are we to show any sympathy towards them. 

From today onwards, I have decided not to provide any help to poor and oppressed (both financially and educationally). 

Son stroke, Welfare... veeti meeda aadhaara pade kante.... core vote bank srushtinchukunnappude adi pakkaku podu ani nammagalam.  Vaadiki vaadivi padutunnaayi... manaku manavi ane votes ekkada ??  Out of frustation on others... manaku vestene... otherwise... vaallaku manchi Caste pooling vundi... manaku ledu.... paiga anavasaramaina K tag vokati.  Vaalla sankhya koodaa ledu... ayina badnam chestaaru.  Inka R raajyam start.  Adi evariki kanapadadu... kevalam K thone problem.  Ento... thappu manadaa... public daa telisi saavatledu.  Podduna blank ayina mind intha varaku terukoledu. 

10 minutes ago, Npower said:

Bhiksha etthukune bicha gaallaki ittaanti vaalle correct.  Vadileyyadame... vaalla fate meeda vaallani.

prajalu vaallaki kaavalsindhi vaaru korukunnaru sajid bhai...manam saddheyyatame inka...brahmi gifs à°à±à°¸à° à°à°¿à°¤à±à°° ఫలితà°

25 minutes ago, Npower said:

Son stroke, Welfare... veeti meeda aadhaara pade kante.... core vote bank srushtinchukunnappude adi pakkaku podu ani nammagalam.  Vaadiki vaadivi padutunnaayi... manaku manavi ane votes ekkada ??  Out of frustation on others... manaku vestene... otherwise... vaallaku manchi Caste pooling vundi... manaku ledu.... paiga anavasaramaina K tag vokati.  Vaalla sankhya koodaa ledu... ayina badnam chestaaru.  Inka R raajyam start.  Adi evariki kanapadadu... kevalam K thone problem.  Ento... thappu manadaa... public daa telisi saavatledu.  Podduna blank ayina mind intha varaku terukoledu. 

K tag, K tag ani bhayapadatam kante... ee christianity ko vere religion ko convert avvachu ga...

not just you, many are talking of K tag, only K are afraid of their caste so much!

1 hour ago, Npower said:

Bhayyaaaa I am not a Kamma. But I am telling you honestly, TDP entha chesina janaalaki viswaasam undadhu.... they polarize against a caste. I have seen this many times even among my friends. Enemy’s enemy is friend annattu untundi valla calculation.

2 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Bhayyaaaa I am not a Kamma. But I am telling you honestly, TDP entha chesina janaalaki viswaasam undadhu.... they polarize against a caste. I have seen this many times even among my friends. Enemy’s enemy is friend annattu untundi valla calculation.

Agree with you bro... but WG lo tdp back vundatam I see something fishy... I heard bad about lo ur and nidadavole MLAs but on tanuku mla.. hope for the best...

i agree with you all...but being TDPians, it is difficult to digest and it takes time.there are some negative vibes against tdp since last week and i think we failed to assess the ground reality.many days since i am going through mouth talk and 8 in 10 told ycp.because of confusion i stayed out of discussion in this db.but very concerned about future of TDP and modi Shah targetting CBN.

3 hours ago, ramntr said:

Weekend ki essay ready చేసేటట్టు vunnav ga bro.. May be I Agree on some points... 

No. I'm attracted to TDP only on our stand for self respect. If that is hampered, this is no place for me to stay :) so weekend ki retirement 

5 hours ago, dusukochadu said:

that no one should show any sympathy towards poor and downtrodden people in India. 

Because they elected a gov. today and have been electing govs. since the last 70 years of Indian democracy, they are responsible for their downtrodden situation. 

If they can't opt for a person that can provide them a safe future, then who are we to show any sympathy towards them. 

From today onwards, I have decided not to provide any help to poor and oppressed (both financially and educationally). 

+1 

Same here.

Archived