Balayya

I belong to hindupur, his work is really amazing when compared the candidates (including NTR) from 1983. but bad in constituency level even if he wins this time he may not concentrate bcse of other govt. what ever his mouth was only development is speaking. happy to see him winning. 

Note: If Naveen nischal was announced as YCP candidate he would have lost it 

3 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

I belong to hindupur, his work is really amazing when compared the candidates (including NTR) from 1983. but bad in constituency level even if he wins this time he may not concentrate bcse of other govt. what ever his mouth was only development is speaking. happy to see him winning. 

my friend hadcore PK fan everyime he says - your guy will win dont worry

naaku adu chepthane fix inka vede vote esadante manam wi le ani

11 minutes ago, MSDTarak said:

Dabbulu Panchara tdp

12 minutes ago, rama123 said:

Work chesinappudu gelipichali party ki attatmga that way they will be encouraged

why it is not applicable in so many other places? nellore, ongole, eluru, kakinada?

Archived