Party after election results..

boppu

Ok guys.. please pin this thread.. pick up a place for party.. I am based in Aus, so I won’t be there, but keen to see a dB party after elections .. i am 200% confident about the outcome...maa villages Lo Pro YCP vallu koda favouring TDP because of Pensions and Runa Maafi.. In Guntur Pro YCP and neutrals are favouring because of Dwakra, Pasupu Kunkuma and trips to capital, Polovaram etc., Babu gari hardwork will win the elections.. we may lose tight seats because of conspiracy but not the election.., 

in central if all the regional parties support each other I think we have a chance..I am not an expert, simple logic Is BJP performance in recent elections in the last 2 yeas.. trust CBN and wind towards regional parties...

2 hours ago, boppu said:

Ok guys.. please pin this thread.. pick up a place for party.. I am based in Aus, so I won’t be there, but keen to see a dB party after elections .. i am 200% confident about the outcome...maa villages Lo Pro YCP vallu koda favouring TDP because of Pensions and Runa Maafi.. In Guntur Pro YCP and neutrals are favouring because of Dwakra, Pasupu Kunkuma and trips to capital, Polovaram etc., Babu gari hardwork will win the elections.. we may lose tight seats because of conspiracy but not the election.., 

in central if all the regional parties support each other I think we have a chance..I am not an expert, simple logic Is BJP performance in recent elections in the last 2 yeas.. trust CBN and wind towards regional parties...

Nasty uncle Mee MC Palem lo bane esaru ga YCP ki 

Okappudu Mana core vote bank aa belt antha

6 hours ago, Madineni76854 said:

Nasty uncle Mee MC Palem lo bane esaru ga YCP ki 

Okappudu Mana core vote bank aa belt antha

I don’t lose hope until the last minute.. MC Palme yYCP youth undi ga

Archived