Breaking News

1 minute ago, GOLI SODA said:

BREAKING: 

Anil Ambani has decided to withdraw Defamation Case against Congress and National Herald regarding Rafale Deal

What does this show ?. CBI stopped case on Mulayam+Akhilesh and Anil withdrawing against Congress ?.

Are they signs that Modi back again ?

1 minute ago, gnk@vja said:

Comprised with cong as upa may come to power

Not sure. If that is the case why Pushpams(BJP) not even trying to reach out new Allies ?. Are they confident that they reach magic figure without new allies or on their own ?.

I am confused as well, why Maya/Sharad pawar are silent. If BJP needed seats then they would have attempted to lure these people.

I think BJP is very confident.

16 minutes ago, ravikia said:

Not sure. If that is the case why Pushpams(BJP) not even trying to reach out new Allies ?. Are they confident that they reach magic figure without new allies or on their own ?.

I am confused as well, why Maya/Sharad pawar are silent. If BJP needed seats then they would have attempted to lure these people.

COnfidencedi emundile ikkada Jagan babai anthaku minchi confident unnadu

BJP TRS YCP oka 25 daka anna untayga saripothay ani emo or back groundlo set chesta undi untaru

18 minutes ago, ravikia said:

I am sure that nda will form govt  but anil amabani wants to play safer game . Looks like he does not want take any chances . 

I feel that nda will get arround 250+ may be little of short majority 

15 minutes ago, gnk@vja said:

I am sure that nda will form govt  but anil amabani wants to play safer game . Looks like he does not want take any chances . 

I feel that nda will get arround 250+ may be little of short majority 

BJP confident on EVM

48 minutes ago, ravikia said:

Antha confidence unte mari mulayam and akhilesh meeda unna cbi cases withdraw chesthunna decision yela vachindi mahagadbandhanni vidagottatani try chesthunnaru pushpalu 

17 minutes ago, Vvnspsnrntr said:

Antha confidence unte mari mulayam and akhilesh meeda unna cbi cases withdraw chesthunna decision yela vachindi mahagadbandhanni vidagottatani try chesthunnaru pushpalu 

Velli vaalla legs direct ga pattukoleka ila feelers vaduluthunnadu.

Next in line clean chits to Mayawati, Lalu, A1 & A2.

21 minutes ago, RKumar said:

Velli vaalla legs direct ga pattukoleka ila feelers vaduluthunnadu.

Next in line clean chits to Mayawati, Lalu, A1 & A2.

Jaffa galla cases maafi cheyyatam antha easy kadanukunta okata renda 31 cases unnayiga indtalment basis lo vaduluthademo muteModi

Archived