On exit polls - interesting

I think a lot of people have disappointed at the outcome of Exit Polls. And, some have already started  floating the theories around how bad the next 5 years are going to be. Some have expressed shock and came up with depressive thoughts. But I'm not seeing the same level of opposite reaction in the Bakts camp.
They will go overboard with their usual antics , probably they know something that we don't know.

Hang on People,  more often the exit polls are wrong in Indian elections than the right. It is a 50-50 toss up at best. People with fear doesn't express their choices openly and  the psephologist has to perform a guesswork. We know how majority of the Indian Media works. It might be serving some agenda to keep the fense sitters on the NDA side.

Let's put the conspiracy angle aside, assume that media is fair in its assessment. What is the storyline of exit polls tell us? People are happy with Modi and ready to give him another chance. Is that it ?  It doesn't make sense to give almost 100 % of seats to BJP in MP, Gujarat, Rajasthan etc. They hv lost 3 states very recently and BJP is going to get 90% of seats there, seriously? What's changed? Something is not in  sync. They hv given 55+ seats in UP. Hilariously they have given 1-3 seats in Telangana to BJP. 

What can we do in these 3 days ? Let's not take these exit polls seriously one way or other and wait for the results. In the meanwhile, be vigilant and keep the suspicious glasses intact.

Btw, here is the prediction from Congress party, this looks more close to my predictions. It is not coz of my anti modi stand, but for the reason of Opposition unity is much better this time around + there is an anti incumbency towards Modi's authoritarian policies.

- FB

All national channels exit polls are fabricated 

Okkadu kuda BJP enni seats vasthayi anedi cheppaledu anly NDA and UPA annaru after elections opposition parties ni laga govt form chestheee appudu maaa exit polls correct ani start chestharu if not okkadu kuda eee exit poll gurinchi matladadu 

1 hour ago, katti said:

what has Adani to do here? The way this is shown is as if Adani did something for his benefit

bjp ki favor ga undeallavi max kontaru, in future lo vallaki manchi contracts vasthayi business chestaru ani. 2-3 days result ettukoni all of sudden ga investors enduku buy chestaru ippudu? what if undada for any situvation?

Archived