Modi Big Actor - Priyanka Gandhi

RKumar

@krishna_Bidda communists old generation : simple example karlmax  road in vijayawada. Lenodiki mudda kosam honest ga try chesaru. Colonielism is equally harm full to mankind as nationalism. I don’t know how they deserve the word bastards. Most of them never cheated. Killing / blackmailing people in the name of religion, doesn’t looks silly in 21st century? finally one word: Kulam ante kullu and matam antea mattu. 

21 hours ago, V Jagadeesh said:

@krishna_Bidda communists old generation : simple example karlmax  road in vijayawada. Lenodiki mudda kosam honest ga try chesaru. Colonielism is equally harm full to mankind as nationalism. I don’t know how they deserve the word bastards. Most of them never cheated. Killing / blackmailing people in the name of religion, doesn’t looks silly in 21st century? finally one word: Kulam ante kullu and matam antea mattu. 

Old generation aa chintakaya aaa....communism has massacred the most number of people in the world after Islam.....what does that mean .... simply they show off that ....one simple question nuvvu cheppindi nijam ite post independence top lo unnna Bengal enduku worst Indi....show me one country in the world where communist govt succeeded.....coming to Vijayawada aa ranga nehru batch lu form inde communist goonda la nundi........do you think you are smarter than Dr.Mitra ??? Watch open heart with rk in his episode he is from puchalapalli sundaraiah family....what he says and then come to a conclusion.....

@krishna_Bidda There are bad and good in all forms or govt types. I read abt iron certain days. That’s history. But how abt war in iraq—- is it a capital country war or communist country war? Comming to development—- China is best example. How do you define development???? Is Gujarat a real development??? See the state of Kerala and bengal—- the problem is too much of capitalism or too much of communism—— both are dangerous. There should be a balance —- eg china. Venujula, Cuba, Russia—-hav long serving communist govts. They missed the balance.,,, so suffering now.,,, 

Archived