Brahmin reconciliation

They have done worst things to humanity. Branding some people as untouchables is just one of them..

There won't be one Brahmin (especially in North) not voting for Modi..

A dangerous phenomenon in my opinion !! 

Cannot compare the unity of the downtrodden with this. Those people suffered and uniting with fear..

These fellows made others suffer and reconciling only out of hatred for so called lower castes and authoritarianism..

#CloudMan 

Authoritarianism exists in all religions...and what so called scriptures that hindus follow today we're surprisingly written by down trodden people....valmiki an St wrote ramayana and vedavyasa a fisher man wrote divided Vedas .....if brahmins are authority and made people slaves why cannot some black person become a pope and what shit has communism which says everyone is equal is responsible for more number of deaths in modern days.....similiarly any Islamic law can only come from Arabian peninsula....people who call brahmins this way dont really explain what they have done instead of spitting venom.....what corporate world does even today in the modern world is slavery through education......there is no end to slavery and untouchability in the world ......this exists in one form or another until bloody human race exists

1 hour ago, HelloNTR said:

mari Cs enti .. nyayam dharmam paatinche devulla :roflmao: 

I think the point krantionline29 making is that if the seeds of authoritarianism were not sown long back the society might have not been so divided today. I don't think it is specifically required to denounce the authoritarian nature shown by C's or that matter any other castes specifically these days. We should take the discussion forward to think of ways of stopping authoritarianism and not to discuss hatred on a specific caste (either B's or C's or other castes).

2 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Authoritarianism exists in all religions...and what so called scriptures that hindus follow today we're surprisingly written by down trodden people....valmiki an St wrote ramayana and vedavyasa a fisher man wrote divided Vedas .....if brahmins are authority and made people slaves why cannot some black person become a pope and what shit has communism which says everyone is equal is responsible for more number of deaths in modern days.....similiarly any Islamic law can only come from Arabian peninsula....people who call brahmins this way dont really explain what they have done instead of spitting venom.....what corporate world does even today in the modern world is slavery through education......there is no end to slavery and untouchability in the world ......this exists in one form or another until bloody human race exists

I think we should worry more about the possible reforms which can be brought in Hinduism and be a beacon of light for other religions. By this, I also mean commenting negatively against Bs.

Manu may be the one who had brought authoritarianism and it is unfair to say that Valmiki and Veday Vyasa were involved in it. 

3 hours ago, krishna_Bidda said:

If u see in TN,Brahmin hatredness nara naranaa perukupoyindhi.... because of politics...Dravidian ideology one of the pillar is Brahmin hatredness...

5 minutes ago, Jaitra said:

If u see in TN,Brahmin hatredness nara naranaa perukupoyindhi.... because of politics...Dravidian ideology one of the pillar is Brahmin hatredness...

+11 

Even in cricket .. many TN people still believe... They got chances bcoz of brhamin tag... but considering they are only 3-4% in TN .. almost all the players I know are brhamins... So naake doubt koduthundi...

Ashwin

Dinesh Karthik

Kris Srikanth + vadi koduku

Murali Vijay

Badrinath

Balaji

Laxam sivarama Krishna

Badrinath

Sadagopa. Ramesh

Hemang badani

Venkatraghavan...

Many more may be I forgot...all most all the cricketers I know are Brahmins...

So Maree Ila on sided ga talented people oke community lo vundatam enti... Movie industry ... Politics or any other business ante... We can understand... But cricket lo vundatam strange thing...

2 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

+11 

Even in cricket .. many TN people still believe... They got chances bcoz of brhamin tag... but considering they are only 3-4% in TN .. almost all the players I know are brhamins... So naake doubt koduthundi...

Ashwin

Dinesh Karthik

Murali Vijay

Badrinath

Balaji

Laxam sivarama Krishna

Badrinath

Sadagopa. Ramesh

Hemang badani

Venkatraghavan...

So Maree Ila on sided ga talented people oke community lo vundatam enti... Movie industry ... Politics or any other business ante... We can understand... But cricket lo vundatam strange thing...

All the daliths in TN exactly quote the same example.

12 minutes ago, Venu_NTR said:

+11 

Ashwin

Dinesh Karthik

Murali Vijay

Badrinath

Balaji

Laxam sivarama Krishna

Badrinath

Sadagopa. Ramesh

Hemang badani

Venkatraghavan...

TN cricket Asscociation is worst in india. Player entha capable ayinga, trials lo play ayipoyinaka, veepu thadimi, jandhyam vuntene go forward otherwise packup. 

Mana state lo Reddy’s congress/Jagan ki blind ga vote eyyatlaaa..... Kapus blind ga Praha rajyam ki veyyaleda......  same way some castes will have polarization towards a certain political party. 

Muslims to Owaisi laga polarize avtaaru..... political parties are using for their own advantage. Sad fact is, that’s the trend in India! 

6 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

They have done worst things to humanity. Branding some people as untouchables is just one of them..

There won't be one Brahmin (especially in North) voting for Modi..

Cannot compare the unity of the downtrodden with this. Those people suffered and uniting with fear..

These fellows made others suffer and reconciling only out of hatred for so called lower castes and authoritarianism..

#CloudMan 

the problem with untouchablity is that no one knows how it started when it started and why it started. idhi kuda over a period slow ga evolve ayyi vundochhu.. like any other thing it also might have had many twists and turns in this evolution... but manam chivara lo chusi we try to blame some one for it and at the same time try to follow the same thing.

Many so called forward castes in AP today are shudras. BCs, SCs, STs are shudras too. still forward castes don't treat SCs as equal. SCs lone malas don't like madigas. so lots of things involved in this. But at the end we blame Brahmins..

10 hours ago, krantionline29 said:

There won't be one Brahmin (especially in North) not voting for Modi..

#CloudMan 

Brahmin+Baniya (Business community) deadly and very bad combination in North India. South is clearly showing spine against BJP. If BJP wins this time it is due to North India only. It is very sad that South is not having a say in Central Govt.

Again the Brahmins are trying really hard in southern states to get hold and serve their North masters. Look how the BJP leaders are in AP and how they have been trying for Brahmin rajya again. IYR, GVL, Ram Madhav,All Swamijis, TTD priests. 

7 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Andhra lo okappudu undaadhi hatredness towards Brahmins, which got toned down now, because no political party in AP propogated against Brahmins.

Asalu Brahmin hatredness Ni pecnhinde British bro.....even the dalit thing was highlighted by British fake propaganda......there is nothing such as fifth division in Manu Smriti.....only 4 and it is Varna which is not by birth but the profession they choose....

11 hours ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

I think the point krantionline29 making is that if the seeds of authoritarianism were not sown long back the society might have not been so divided today. I don't think it is specifically required to denounce the authoritarian nature shown by C's or that matter any other castes specifically these days. We should take the discussion forward to think of ways of stopping authoritarianism and not to discuss hatred on a specific caste (either B's or C's or other castes).

Ilantivi nuvvu db lo type cheyyataniki baguntayi but vinevadu evvadu ledu....in vomerica the so called educated people are most caste fanatics..which I hate to say inspite of coming to a corporate culture they are not able to change ....I am seeing tdp,ycp,TRS,janasena flag rallies instead of an Indian flag ..what does this mean ?? Education cannot change this ....

37 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Asalu Brahmin hatredness Ni pecnhinde British bro.....even the dalit thing was highlighted by British fake propaganda......there is nothing such as fifth division in Manu Smriti.....only 4 and it is Varna which is not by birth but the profession they choose....

Manollu chesina malpractice ni cover cheyyadaniki british valla paina toseyyadam kotha fashion aipoyindi

Dalit aneee word introduce chesindi evaru, Untouchability  encourage cesindi evaru

ivi kuda british valleee chesaraaa

1 hour ago, krish2015 said:

Manollu chesina malpractice ni cover cheyyadaniki british valla paina toseyyadam kotha fashion aipoyindi

Dalit aneee word introduce chesindi evaru, Untouchability  encourage cesindi evaru

ivi kuda british valleee chesaraaa

There is no word called Dalit before British...we called them with respective caste name......show me references in scriptures where word called Dalit comes....

9 hours ago, Jaitra said:

Andhra lo okappudu undaadhi hatredness towards Brahmins, which got toned down now, because no political party in AP propogated against Brahmins.

Aa hatredness ee ippudu c hatredness ga marindi.....okkapudu ntr ochinappudu R hatredness undedi....repu Jagan oste Malli R hatredness ostundi...ruling class mida hatredness Common eppudu

3 hours ago, ravikia said:

Brahmin+Baniya (Business community) deadly and very bad combination in North India. South is clearly showing spine against BJP. If BJP wins this time it is due to North India only. It is very sad that South is not having a say in Central Govt.

Again the Brahmins are trying really hard in southern states to get hold and serve their North masters. Look how the BJP leaders are in AP and how they have been trying for Brahmin rajya again. IYR, GVL, Ram Madhav,All Swamijis, TTD priests. 

Asalu ma temples Ni govt chetilo nundi tisu maku uppiyandi...ma temples lo dabbulu tisi govt vadukuntundi Ade church and masjid mida govt control undakudadu.....so this shows a clear agenda of the congress how they want to de mean Hindu dharma ......you have no issue in giving subsidies to people who breed like pigs ....but you want to control us since we are asking right on our temples which we consider sacred .....how come Bjp will win if only brahmins vote????Bjp advantage is bringing unity amongst the majority Hindu community and convincing them to vote not brahmin and baniya....aa simple logic Ela miss ayyav

42 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

There is no word called Dalit before British...we called them with respective caste name......show me references in scriptures where word called Dalit comes....

Before british dalit anee word ledaaa good joke brother

Pls read shankara vijayam in that book clearly written about how dalit treated in those days

shankaracharyulu velthu unteee oka dalit(mala) person edurugaa vastheee shankaracharyulu asks him go far away from him then that person argues with shankaracharya and finally shankaracharya realizes his mistake and athani kaallaki namaskaram chesthadu (u can get perfect idea by reading Shankara vijayam)

shankaracharyulu anthati vadeee dooram vellu annadu antee aaarojullo untouchability entha goram ga undedooo think cheyyandi

shakaracharyulu anee character kuda promoted by british anakandi pls

52 minutes ago, krishna_Bidda said:

Asalu ma temples Ni govt chetilo nundi tisu maku uppiyandi...ma temples lo dabbulu tisi govt vadukuntundi Ade church and masjid mida govt control undakudadu.....so this shows a clear agenda of the congress how they want to de mean Hindu dharma ......you have no issue in giving subsidies to people who breed like pigs ....but you want to control us since we are asking right on our temples which we consider sacred .....how come Bjp will win if only brahmins vote????Bjp advantage is bringing unity amongst the majority Hindu community and convincing them to vote not brahmin and baniya....aa simple logic Ela miss ayyav

Logic u ledhu emi ledhu. I was trying to say that BJP successfully managed to bring two upper caste or Upper Society Hindu groups together and that combination is becoming deadly ani chepthunna. BJP is the only party that is uniting Hindus ani nammadam antha comedy inkoti ledhu.

Look at different leaders in south at least:

CBN - Is he not a Hindu ?

KCR - Is he not a Hindu ?

Jaya lalitha -  No Hindu ?

Yeddy/SM krishna/Kumara swamy - No Hindu ?

Mamta - No Hindu ?

Only BJP people Hindu. The same BJP tries to divide people based on caste within Hindu. Does hinduism says to divide same Hindu people based on caste ?

Harijana/Girijana are hindus right, but lower caste in Hindus ?. Correct me if I am wrong.

You go and blame our ancestors who had let Muslim rulers/Portuguese to come into our country. Do you know the first king who helped Portuguese was Sri Krishna Devaraya ?.

Snippet from Wikipedia:

"Krishnadevaraya established friendly relations with the Portuguese, who set up the Portuguese Dominion of India in Goa in 1510.[25] The Emperor obtained guns and Arabian horses from the Portuguese merchants. [26][27] He also utilized Portuguese expertise in improving water supply to Vijayanagara City.["

The reason why Christianity introduced to Harijana/Girijana was due to the fact that the upper castes (esp Brahmins) didn't give them chance to enter to temples/worship GOD ?

Archived