Radars undetectable

1 minute ago, ravindras said:

meeru cheppandi asalu emi annaado?

1. secrecy,  if this will go out we have to call of strikes forever 2."I am no scientific expert in this area" but can cloud and rain benefit us. I had this "raw wisdom" can this interrupt radar signals? everyone was concerned what decision to take, after some time I have decided to go forward with the strike.

12 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

1. secrecy,  if this will go out we have to call of strikes forever 2."I am no scientific expert in this area" but can cloud and rain benefit us. I had this "raw wisdom" can this interrupt radar signals? everyone was concerned what decision to take, after some time I have decided to go forward with the strike.

That was a marvelous shot, went to the pitch of the delivery and creamed it through the covers. Trade mark cover drive!

avatala side yerripappa pakistan kabatti saripoyindi kani, ee tuglaq maatalu vuni China meedaki velli vundalsindi. erri pushpam gadu clouds help chestayya, eedu inka 1940s lo ne vunnadu. US used Radars effectively against Japanese planes in pacific battles in 1942.

1 hour ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Maree intha covering aa? 😂

Love is blind and deaf ani induke antaremo?😆

40 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

eyy vipasana flavor trumps this, maa vadu once in a while mee vadu daily :smug: 

Maa vaadidhi innocence.Innocence is not dangerous.He has the attitude to listen and learn.

B odi gaadidhi arrogance tho kudina balupu,mixed with criminal mentality.Very bad combination.

19 minutes ago, Raaz@NBK said:

Tounge slip ki Agnananiki diff vundhi bro..

CBN Adhi ardham ayye.. Anyone better than Modi for PM candidate annadu :lol2:

He himself admitted he is doesn't know much science, it was just his raw wisdom. He takes decision by instinct at times.

maa pitroda 'hua tho hua' tongue slip ante ok, vipasana flavor 1 min tongue slip ante matuku :lol2:

2 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Ikkada agnanam emundhi, he himself admitted he is doesn't know much science, it was just his raw wisdom. He takes decision by instinct at times. 

maa pitroda 'hua tho hua' tongue slip ante ok, vipasana flavor tongue slip ante matuku :lol2:

Nenu Vipassana gurinchi not telling le.. Agnanam vunapudu PM staayi lo vunna vadu silent ga vunte best or Official ni adigi (Concern Dept) chepthanu Anna saripodhu.. ohh andhuke kadha pressmeet face cheyyaledu :D

A compulsive lier who is also stupid. "The weather was not good on the day of Airstrikes. There was a thought that crept in the minds of the experts that day of strike should be changed. However, I suggested that the clouds could actually help our planes escape the radars: PM Modi" Shame on India for having him as the country's leader.

3 hours ago, Rajakeeyam said:

Can't understand as to how can army put the decision of a strike on a politician's hand...

6 minutes ago, JAYAM_NANI said:

Can't understand as to how can army put the decision of a strike on a politician's hand...

PM's take the call dude, be it MMS inaction when required or Rajiv's overaction jeopardizing 1000's of soldiers to LTTE 🤗

21 minutes ago, Rajakeeyam said:

He himself admitted he is doesn't know much science, it was just his raw wisdom. He takes decision by instinct at times.

Thats what it takes now a days 'raw wisdom' against all the expenditure and the expertise we spend on defence to decide whether to attack a neighbour country.

oh and I almost forgot some Instinct too 

4 minutes ago, Royal Nandamuri said:

Thats what it takes now a days 'raw wisdom' against all the expenditure and the expertise we spend on defence to decide whether to attack a neighbour country.

oh and I almost forgot some Instinct too 

"darr accha hai" especially for our neighbour :smug:

Archived