EVMs

minion

I know CBN is doing everything he can ... 

But, if we lose because of voting irregularities ... I'd squarely put it on CBN. He had ample time to address this.

I never forgave Obama for what he could have done to prevent Ruskies election interference. His actions were just too late ...  I'm beginning to think it was intentional. 

You cannot stop every damn crooked act minion bro.... it’s easy to put blame... but it takes a Lion’s heart and plenty of courage to deal it head on (even it is too late)

lets enjoy the fight and see if this old lion can pull off to retain its territory.

9 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

You cannot stop every damn crooked act minion bro.... it’s easy to put blame... but it takes a Lion’s heart and plenty of courage to deal it head on (even it is too late)

lets enjoy the fight and see if this old lion can pull off to retain its territory.

:shakehands:

9 hours ago, minion said:

I know CBN is doing everything he can ... 

But, if we lose because of voting irregularities ... I'd squarely put it on CBN. He had ample time to address this.

I never forgave Obama for what he could have done to prevent Ruskies election interference. His actions were just too late ...  I'm beginning to think it was intentional. 

I don't think there was much he could do with IT raids on their leaders leading to money crunch, disloyal booth level agents and complacent mlas.

25 minutes ago, ravindras said:

does anybody know the vote counting process?

do counting officers allow party agents to look count of votes in each evm?

is there any chance of cheating in counting?

each party agent untaru, chala tough le cheyatam. but trend e party ki start aithe a party vallaki konchem favor hestharu recounting issue vatillo. best ex. undavalli. recounting petti mari gelipinchadu ysr.

Archived