Lagadapati

rama123

19 minutes ago, TDPforever said:

I am no expert in electoral analysis nor I am an authority in AP politics. Sitting in a foreign land I have minimal source of information except from this forum.Some of You guys who have info from ground zero are certainly well placed to know the trend. However a layman (in politics) like me can't help wondering why CBN is in a defensive mode while the opposite camp is jubilant 🤔 it is really confusing and worrying. This anxiety is fxxxxxg killing me 😡. This might be a strategy from YSRCP to keep the morale high in thier camp and keep the flock together. This long wait is too painful..

On the other hand I keep comforting myself of the fact that on 2014 counting day Sakshi was telecasting until mid day that YRCP was leading 😂. I just hope these strategies are just futile attempt to demoralise TDP. I sometimes feel I should have a digital detox until 23 may so I don't read all the shit that is being circulated. Just to preserve my sanity.

Just ignore noise until 23rd.

If possible, just rile up jaffas/baffas. 

Jai CM Jagan.

No piskings.

7 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Why do you think so? Criticizing EVM/EC is nothing but 'fighting' to bring modi's manipulation/abusing of constitutional bod ies in to limelight at national level. 

Exactly (ran out of likes)

Its amazing to see how many so called TDP supporters see this as a weakness. Incredible.

jaffas/baffas exploit cheyyataniki try ante I can understand ...

33 minutes ago, swarnandhra said:

Why do you think so? Criticizing EVM/EC is nothing but 'fighting' to bring modi's manipulation/abusing of constitutional bod ies in to limelight at national level. 

absolutely entha dammu lekapothe results kooda raakundaa Ncbn centre tho fight ki digutaaru?

3 hours ago, Kondepati said:

welfare that is being done vs welfare schemes that are being promised

Parchur is tight fight.

6). Whoever spends more money has high hand in elections. YSRCP has spent good amount in this elections. TDP seems to have banked on the welfare schemes.

Lock it, Jagan is our next  CM. 

mee area lo jaffa confident gaa unnadu ante  ... rendu reasons untai ... 

okati ... EVMs ni manage cheyyagalam anna confidence 

rendodi ... minga methuku lekpoina khaddar type annattu ... 

We better protect those EVMs now ... whatever that's in there.

10 minutes ago, niceguy said:

Lagadam chesina ekika mistake pre poll leak ivvatam..TRS brutally managed polls..

i trust lagadam surveys..waiting..

pre-result lagadam chala extralu vesadule ...

eeroju rendistha ... repu rendistha ... endidi ... bokunako gadu .... 

as a neutral observer he should have kept quiet.

2 hours ago, TDPforever said:

I am no expert in electoral analysis nor I am an authority in AP politics. Sitting in a foreign land I have minimal source of information except from this forum.Some of You guys who have info from ground zero are certainly well placed to know the trend. However a layman (in politics) like me can't help wondering why CBN is in a defensive mode while the opposite camp is jubilant 🤔 it is really confusing and worrying. This anxiety is fxxxxxg killing me 😡. This might be a strategy from YSRCP to keep the morale high in thier camp and keep the flock together. This long wait is too painful..

On the other hand I keep comforting myself of the fact that on 2014 counting day Sakshi was telecasting until mid day that YRCP was leading 😂. I just hope these strategies are just futile attempt to demoralise TDP. I sometimes feel I should have a digital detox until 23 may so I don't read all the shit that is being circulated. Just to preserve my sanity.

bro 2014 lo kuda ide range lo jaffas eguruta unnaru...tdp vallu bhayam to sasta unnaru.

Archived