worst ever from IYRK IAS

Bollu

ee musali XXXXXXX rojantha hall lo kurchi lo kurchuni .. intlo vallu coffee lu tiffin lu iste thini .. paper chaduthu news channels chusthu comment lu eskunta untaru .. inka evadaina koncham against ga matladina inka ila bazaar ki ekkutharu ... 

4 hours ago, chandu1239 said:

Why did he become like this all of a sudden? Did TDP Govt. did anything bad to him, why he is so against NCBN and TDP

I know he was respected a lot by CBN by giving chief secretary post and Brahmin corporation post.

Same doubt, middle finger chupadu Cbn ki.. 

Manchiga govt ki support ga poyunte, mla కూడా వేయించే వాడేమో..... 

I see two issues in his post. 

1) First, his post is not befitting his status. As a retired CS, he should be more dignified. But he has fallen to depths ,which I am not sure he himself recognizes. Quoting this website at the time of his book publishing was proof of that.

2) Second, I see arrogance in his post. It indicates a superiority attitude that a) IAS are better than politicians and  b) they have a right to do what they can without the burden of reporting to politicians or guided by politicians if given a chance. He is forgetting that if AP CM is a lameduck CM at this juncture, so is the CS. The IAS's have job security, but they don't have independence in their functioning. They have to work under the elected cabinet. 

I say better ignore him. He is just like any other politician now in every sense, even though he thinks otherwise.

2 hours ago, RamaSiddhu J said:

Nakka Veedu...Modi kukka

Baffas reco candidate mari vallake viswasam ga untadu....ila baffas to pottu lo bhagamga inkonta mandi baffa kukkalani teeskochi simhasanam ekkincham le....avanni ippudu valla yajamanla daggaraki cherayi malli.

Archived