Beijing's new airport

Asalu china tho comparison or competition anedi just in dreams ... I am staying in China for the last 1 year ... We are nowhere close to them in any aspect ... Infra (very few countries come near to China ), security (Idi peeks. .. midnight empty roads lo ladies single ga happy ga velthuntaaru), social justice, happiness, comfort 

Technology usage lo no country is even near. .. I work for Alibaba .. These people literally live in the future ... 

Singapore tho comparison wrong .. It is just a city with huge revenue from banking, But, China is huge ... They maintain almost Singapore standards  (I would say 75%)  in such a massive country ... nearly 70% of bullet trains in the world are in China ... Shanghai to Beijing 4 hours journey .. 

Greenery everywhere, wide and clean, roads, 99.99% cashless economy ..

I haven't withdrawn money from ATM in the last 1 year ... Imagine the situation .. Adukkutine vadu kuda Alipay/Wechat Pay ne .. This is the best I would say in countries that i have seen ... 

China development role model mana india ki suit avvadu le first, eg: capital amaravathi lo pedithe rayaleseema, UA vallaki baga dwesham  nori poosaru. hyd lo develop chesthe TG vallu idi maadi ani lakkunnaru. china lo elections undavu kabatti emi chesina chellu batu ayyiddi, ade india lo aithe elections kosam cheyani panulu undavu.

ma company lo oka tester chinnese. i madhya 1 week selavu pettadu. yendukante pellam biddalu tanani choodadaniki vastunnaru china nunchi ani. adi yemiti family ikkada leda antey appudu cheppadu. He is in usa as political asylumist from china. china nunchi paripoyi vocchadu as he was about to arrested in china and will be detained as organ donor in a medical hospital ani. why antey due to his religious beleifs ani.

thats the other side of life in china

1 hour ago, venkatjampani said:

ma company lo oka tester chinnese. i madhya 1 week selavu pettadu. yendukante pellam biddalu tanani choodadaniki vastunnaru china nunchi ani. adi yemiti family ikkada leda antey appudu cheppadu. He is in usa as political asylumist from china. china nunchi paripoyi vocchadu as he was about to arrested in china and will be detained as organ donor in a medical hospital ani. why antey due to his religious beleifs ani.

thats the other side of life in china

It’s  is like kingdom, ppl need to accept kings rule and rules depends on kings..currently they have good king, so no problem 

10 hours ago, RockLikeNTR said:

Asalu china tho comparison or competition anedi just in dreams ... I am staying in China for the last 1 year ... We are nowhere close to them in any aspect ... Infra (very few countries come near to China ), security (Idi peeks. .. midnight empty roads lo ladies single ga happy ga velthuntaaru), social justice, happiness, comfort 

Technology usage lo no country is even near. .. I work for Alibaba .. These people literally live in the future ... 

Singapore tho comparison wrong .. It is just a city with huge revenue from banking, But, China is huge ... They maintain almost Singapore standards  (I would say 75%)  in such a massive country ... nearly 70% of bullet trains in the world are in China ... Shanghai to Beijing 4 hours journey .. 

I haven't withdrawn money from ATM in the last 1 year ... Imagine the situation .. Adukkutine vadu kuda Alipay/Wechat Pay ne .. This is the best I would say in countries that i have seen ... 

what other countries have you seen ?

1 hour ago, Kondepati said:

what other countries have you seen ?

I have seen Swiss, France, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Dubai, Singapore, Japan, Thailand ... China .. Most inspirational and easy to live in is China ... Rules strict ga untayi ... but, nobody even realizes that ... They do follow rules and least bothered about religion .... But, the biggest problem is too much working hours ... lesser holidays... People didn't realize this also as they do want to work more ... 

12 hours ago, RockLikeNTR said:

greeenary may be depend on citites emo shanghai and beijing aithey horrible to the core...most dry cities I have ever visited..green anedi nijanga ethukkovatam...pollution wise horrible...people tend to walk via underrground path than streets.....worst tot he core antey..great wall of china lanti chota tourists ekkuva vastharu esp western people ani......flower garden pettinattu ...plastic vi pettaru danikanna chandalam undadu anukunna....

what u may not see is the life out side cities...vilalges and suburbs are horrible than in india....proper drinking water undadu...no medical or welfaer support from govt...prathi rupai aadu sampadinchukovalsinde...govt itchedi emi undadu....and nuvvu entha sampadinchna...u can lease place from govt for construction but can not own....worst adi matuku

and taxes no transparency at all, no one could say how much taxs they paz to govt...

and securitz....more than required...too much monitoring adi enthamatuku antey...paina ekkado okaru post chesinattu...encroaching into their personal life...I met one guz in a restaturant...casual ga matladuthunna and he explined the real circumstances there...he moved to usa several years back and his family live in usa...he regularly visit china due to some bussiness dealings and he is very liberal thinker...he regularly writes about his findings in we chat and other apps to share with his friends...avi kooda govt monitor cheshtundi and his we chat account was suspended several times...and demanded explanation on his writings...he is under scrutiny by the chinese digital police ......and one more experience maa chinese contact....edo casual freinds tho call lo matladatha ...feeli like dying now antey..call cut ayyaka ventaney digital police nunchi call anta..is everything ok...or any help required ani...every ph is monitores and every individual is monitored..then have highest number of digital police than anu other country annaru....personal freedom is too horrible....modi gadiki malla chance ishtey we may see this...not devopment but digital monitoring....

chinese way of development would not work in india...and also not needed....compeltely unethical vallu....silk route to europe documentary choodandi ..it explains their philosophy or africa china relations choodandi...it says everything..

5 hours ago, Chandasasanudu said:

greeenary may be depend on citites emo shanghai and beijing aithey horrible to the core...most dry cities I have ever visited..green anedi nijanga ethukkovatam...pollution wise horrible...people tend to walk via underrground path than streets.....worst tot he core antey..great wall of china lanti chota tourists ekkuva vastharu esp western people ani......flower garden pettinattu ...plastic vi pettaru danikanna chandalam undadu anukunna....

what u may not see is the life out side cities...vilalges and suburbs are horrible than in india....proper drinking water undadu...no medical or welfaer support from govt...prathi rupai aadu sampadinchukovalsinde...govt itchedi emi undadu....and nuvvu entha sampadinchna...u can lease place from govt for construction but can not own....worst adi matuku

and taxes no transparency at all, no one could say how much taxs they paz to govt...

and securitz....more than required...too much monitoring adi enthamatuku antey...paina ekkado okaru post chesinattu...encroaching into their personal life...I met one guz in a restaturant...casual ga matladuthunna and he explined the real circumstances there...he moved to usa several years back and his family live in usa...he regularly visit china due to some bussiness dealings and he is very liberal thinker...he regularly writes about his findings in we chat and other apps to share with his friends...avi kooda govt monitor cheshtundi and his we chat account was suspended several times...and demanded explanation on his writings...he is under scrutiny by the chinese digital police ......and one more experience maa chinese contact....edo casual freinds tho call lo matladatha ...feeli like dying now antey..call cut ayyaka ventaney digital police nunchi call anta..is everything ok...or any help required ani...every ph is monitores and every individual is monitored..then have highest number of digital police than anu other country annaru....personal freedom is too horrible....modi gadiki malla chance ishtey we may see this...not devopment but digital monitoring....

chinese way of development would not work in india...and also not needed....compeltely unethical vallu....silk route to europe documentary choodandi ..it explains their philosophy or africa china relations choodandi...it says everything..

Yeah .. meeru chepindi correct ee konni years back varaku ...ante oka 5-6 years ... 10 years back asalu entirely different antaaru veellu ...

Almost india lane undedi 10 years back ... everything you see now was built in last 10 years annaru ... 

North china(Beijing, harbin etc cities ) lo okappudu russuin technology kosam factories anni akkada pettaru anta .. So, too much pollution .. but, they are improving now... they are moving completely away from manufacturing and focussing more on AI based techs ... Nenu unna city hangzhou (Mid-east almost near shanghai) winter lo india la untundi pollution ... but, summer lo very clean around 40-70 untundi AQI .. greenery improved like anything ... for example today shanghai has 1/4 th AQI of bangalore .... 

Asalu last few years lo changes ante mamulu changes kaadu ... maa director was telling that his mother used to earn 30$ per month 20 years back ... Now 30$ is less for a casual dine-out lunch ... people, coyntry alane improve ayyayi annaru... this guy is 10 years old in alibaba and a millionaire ..  

Medical ki vaste ... china ni 2 parts ga divide cheyachhu clear ga ... western and eastern .. 1:9 population and development... aa west side is backward ... because its desert, diplomatic issues with Tibet .. But, western side extremely good medical care ... Asalu avi hospitals ante nammam manam .. modern shopping malls la untayi .. Every hospital i visited has a chopper ambulance ante inka artham cheskondi ... Oka help adigamante docrors or staff ni, mana pani ayyedaka undi help chesi potharu ... 

Taxes chala transperent ikkada .. meeku information ela vachindo kani, i login with my credentials and see every yuan i paid as tax .. manakante takkuva taxes ikkada ... india lo manam receipts unchukovali ..ikkada almost bank account laane ... 

But rules are very strict... personal level scrutiny, wechat and other application monitoring unnayi ... But, intha massive polpulation lo security ivvalante tappadu anipisthundi ... and extreme anti-govt actions/propoganda plan chesthunte thappa no-one bothers people .. people are least bothered about this monitoring ... Aslau inni facilities isthunna govt ki against ga matladasina avasarame ledu .. especialy after seeinng indian govts.

Real estate investments are very controlled ... They can buy at max 2 apartments .. not lease .. manaku real estate alavatu ayi ala anpisthundi .. but, these guys invest in stock market heavily ... that's good for the country .. old age lo govt support chala untundi .. they don't care about old age as everything is taken care of ...

public transport also far far better than many countries.

Negetives kuda chala unnayi: 

1) Too much working hours and lesser holidays. Idi vinataniki oka single problem la unna .. deeni side effects too many. holidays lo bheebhatsam jarigipoddi ikkada (To escape from work) .. traffic, flight prices, crowd at tourist places .. holidays for entire country valla almost shutdown. Vellaki pedda diffrence teleedu. But, foreigners ki too much torture.

Ee okka point valla ikkada long term undatam kastam. Manaku relaxed life style alavatu aindi and adi avasaram kuda. Ikkada until old age adi undadu.

2) No one can become rich easily. and they can't stay in bigger houses like we stay in india. Pets ni govt encourage cheyyadu. 

Archived