Jagan Elevation in Sakshi

Post poll discussion, yt lo దొరికితే vesthunna. Bharath today is not pro tdp, but discussion is interesting.. 

ఇద్దరు psephologists, two different opinions, టిడిపి ki support chesadani కాదు గానీ, టిడిపి ki supported guy genuine anipisthundi rather than Gali లెక్కలు.. 

41 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Post poll discussion, yt lo దొరికితే vesthunna. Bharath today is not pro tdp, but discussion is interesting.. 

ఇద్దరు psephologists, two different opinions, టిడిపి ki support chesadani కాదు గానీ, టిడిపి ki supported guy genuine anipisthundi rather than Gali లెక్కలు.. 

eeyanadi manollu april 11th munde vesaru ga.

One thing is clear, there are some % people dead against to CBN, I don't know why they are speaking , you can see TV phone calls also and chat history also,  i see people who supports Jagan they believe 200% ycp form the government and they are trying to influence others as well, where as TDP supporters are calm and out spoken, only positive gain for TDP is ladies and old age people, they only helped to form the government once again. Ofcourse negative spread fast, at the same time we cannot undermine yCP this time, there was tough competition. Only 23rd May can give clear results, remaining analysis are just hypothetical analysis even if we share it. I feel positive because I support CBN, that is only hope now .

22 minutes ago, Hemadri Raju said:

One thing is clear, there are some % people dead against to CBN, I don't know why they are speaking , you can see TV phone calls also and chat history also,  i see people who supports Jagan they believe 200% ycp form the government and they are trying to influence others as well, where as TDP supporters are calm and out spoken, only positive gain for TDP is ladies and old age people, they only helped to form the government once again. Ofcourse negative spread fast, at the same time we cannot undermine yCP this time, there was tough competition. Only 23rd May can give clear results, remaining analysis are just hypothetical analysis even if we share it. I feel positive because I support CBN, that is only hope now .

Bro, bharath today is somewhat anti tdp in my observation, so u can expect most callers from Ycp only, if prog conducted in abn, మహా like channels most of the calls would be from pro tdp guys, so no need to discuss on callers, but discussion between two tg psephologists with two different opinions.. One is claiming they conducted on field survey vth 2k-4k sample, results are evident pro tdp unlike mouth publicity, other guy is giving caste n general calculations which is technically not correct.. 

Archived