O TDP karyakartha

Ramarajyam

What is wrong with our TDP followers ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

YSRCP- Lead by a criminal who did ntngย for our state, involved in many crimes, only hope is pkย and have zero support from women of Andhra - Still every YSRCP karyakartha feel they are going to win 130+ and they are in trans of Jagan being CM

JS - Simple cheputha politics lo or state issues meedhaย A ki P ki theda theliyani batch adhi - they feel their PK is king maker and he is CM

TDP- Kids dagara nunchi kaatiki velle musala vallavaraku yedhoka vidham ga benefit pondharu, Polavaram - Patiseema - Runnamafi for farmers, KIA , pasupu kunakama(PK), Dwakra , 600+ state awards ,etc etc โ€” our karyakartha still fear to win so I think if we loose there is something serious wrong with us or with society ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

ย 

Win in or lose CBN and TDP already won hearts of Andhra and my count start from 100+ Jai TDP

6 minutes ago, Ramarajyam said:

YSRCP- Lead by a criminal who did ntngย for our state, involved in many crimes, only hope is pkย and have zero support from women of Andhra - Still every YSRCP karyakartha feel they are going to win 130+ and they are in trans of Jagan being CM

JS - Simple cheputha politics lo or state issues meedhaย A ki P ki theda theliyani batch adhi - they feel their PK is king maker and he is CM

TDP- Kids dagara nunchi kaatiki velle musala vallavaraku yedhoka vidham ga benefit pondharu, Polavaram - Patiseema - Runnamafi for farmers, KIA , pasupu kunakama(PK), Dwakra , 600+ state awards ,etc etc โ€” our karyakartha still fear to win so I think if we loose there is something serious wrong with us or with society ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

ย 

Win in or lose CBN and TDP already won hearts of Andhra and my count start from 100+ Jai TDP

every one is worrying about tdp cadreย 

jagan do revenge politicsย 

during ysr we lost so many tdp cadre

And paritala

atleast ysr has some sense jagan is very dangerous in terms of revenge politcs

he goes to any extent on tdp sympathizers by giving freebies to people and allowing corruptionย 

but Cbn wins nothing happens to ycp

58 minutes ago, Ramarajyam said:

ย 

Mana cadre antha piriki batch inkoti undadu. Manam may 23rd na win ayina kuda raboye 5 years lo jagan ekkada mana govt ni kulchestado ane bhayam tho bratukutaru mana mahanubhavulu ๐Ÿ™

4 hours ago, Ramarajyam said:

ย 

kavali antey 200 nunchi start chesuko vaddu andi hevaru.....aa mundhala number raava uncle neeku

Archived