Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Ramarajyam

O TDP karyakartha

Recommended Posts

What is wrong with our TDP followers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

YSRCP- Lead by a criminal who did ntng for our state, involved in many crimes, only hope is pk and have zero support from women of Andhra - Still every YSRCP karyakartha feel they are going to win 130+ and they are in trans of Jagan being CM

JS - Simple cheputha politics lo or state issues meedha A ki P ki theda theliyani batch adhi - they feel their PK is king maker and he is CM

TDP- Kids dagara nunchi kaatiki velle musala vallavaraku yedhoka vidham ga benefit pondharu, Polavaram - Patiseema - Runnamafi for farmers, KIA , pasupu kunakama(PK), Dwakra , 600+ state awards ,etc etc — our karyakartha still fear to win so I think if we loose there is something serious wrong with us or with society 🙏🏻🙏🏻

 

Win in or lose CBN and TDP already won hearts of Andhra and my count start from 100+ Jai TDP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ramarajyam said:

What is wrong with our TDP followers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

YSRCP- Lead by a criminal who did ntng for our state, involved in many crimes, only hope is pk and have zero support from women of Andhra - Still every YSRCP karyakartha feel they are going to win 130+ and they are in trans of Jagan being CM

JS - Simple cheputha politics lo or state issues meedha A ki P ki theda theliyani batch adhi - they feel their PK is king maker and he is CM

TDP- Kids dagara nunchi kaatiki velle musala vallavaraku yedhoka vidham ga benefit pondharu, Polavaram - Patiseema - Runnamafi for farmers, KIA , pasupu kunakama(PK), Dwakra , 600+ state awards ,etc etc — our karyakartha still fear to win so I think if we loose there is something serious wrong with us or with society 🙏🏻🙏🏻

 

Win in or lose CBN and TDP already won hearts of Andhra and my count start from 100+ Jai TDP

every one is worrying about tdp cadre 

jagan do revenge politics 

during ysr we lost so many tdp cadre

And paritala

atleast ysr has some sense jagan is very dangerous in terms of revenge politcs

he goes to any extent on tdp sympathizers by giving freebies to people and allowing corruption 

but Cbn wins nothing happens to ycp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Ramarajyam said:

What is wrong with our TDP followers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

YSRCP- Lead by a criminal who did ntng for our state, involved in many crimes, only hope is pk and have zero support from women of Andhra - Still every YSRCP karyakartha feel they are going to win 130+ and they are in trans of Jagan being CM

JS - Simple cheputha politics lo or state issues meedha A ki P ki theda theliyani batch adhi - they feel their PK is king maker and he is CM

TDP- Kids dagara nunchi kaatiki velle musala vallavaraku yedhoka vidham ga benefit pondharu, Polavaram - Patiseema - Runnamafi for farmers, KIA , pasupu kunakama(PK), Dwakra , 600+ state awards ,etc etc — our karyakartha still fear to win so I think if we loose there is something serious wrong with us or with society 🙏🏻🙏🏻

 

Win in or lose CBN and TDP already won hearts of Andhra and my count start from 100+ Jai TDP

Mana cadre antha piriki batch inkoti undadu. Manam may 23rd na win ayina kuda raboye 5 years lo jagan ekkada mana govt ni kulchestado ane bhayam tho bratukutaru mana mahanubhavulu 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

edaina 23 va taareku tarvaate maatlaadaalani decide chesukunna brother. Maatalau anavasaram, nibbaram maatrame avasaram ippudu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Vivaan said:

edaina 23 va taareku tarvaate maatlaadaalani decide chesukunna brother. Maatalau anavasaram, nibbaram maatrame avasaram ippudu.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vivaan said:

edaina 23 va taareku tarvaate maatlaadaalani decide chesukunna brother. Maatalau anavasaram, nibbaram maatrame avasaram ippudu.

Well said bro same opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ramarajyam said:

What is wrong with our TDP followers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

YSRCP- Lead by a criminal who did ntng for our state, involved in many crimes, only hope is pk and have zero support from women of Andhra - Still every YSRCP karyakartha feel they are going to win 130+ and they are in trans of Jagan being CM

JS - Simple cheputha politics lo or state issues meedha A ki P ki theda theliyani batch adhi - they feel their PK is king maker and he is CM

TDP- Kids dagara nunchi kaatiki velle musala vallavaraku yedhoka vidham ga benefit pondharu, Polavaram - Patiseema - Runnamafi for farmers, KIA , pasupu kunakama(PK), Dwakra , 600+ state awards ,etc etc — our karyakartha still fear to win so I think if we loose there is something serious wrong with us or with society 🙏🏻🙏🏻

 

Win in or lose CBN and TDP already won hearts of Andhra and my count start from 100+ Jai TDP

kavali antey 200 nunchi start chesuko vaddu andi hevaru.....aa mundhala number raava uncle neeku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chandasasanudu said:

kavali antey 200 nunchi start chesuko vaddu andi hevaru.....aa mundhala number raava uncle neeku

Aamudupoina Chandas.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×