Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bolineni Tiger

Nijam Avuno Kado 23rd chuddam

Recommended Posts

Kani athani posts chusthe Confidant ga undi  pakka veedhi lo. Will update numbers distrct wise ippatiki chittore.

 

Kuppam -- CBN -- TDP 
PUNGANUR PEDDIREDDY YCP 
TAMBALLAPALLE YADAV. TDP 
CHITTOOR. MANOHAR. TDP. (LESS MAJORITY) 
PUTHALAPATTU. LALITHAKUMATI. TDP 
SATYAVEDU. ADIMOOLAM YCP 
SRIKALAHASTI. MADHU. YCP. (LESS THAN 2K MAJORITY) 
GD NELLORE. NARAYANASWAMY. YCP 
TIRUPATI. SUGUNAMMA. TDP 
PILER. KISHORE TDP 
NAGARI. BHANU. TDP 
PALAMANER. AMAR TDP (LESS THAN 5K MAJORITY) 


MADANAPALLE NAVAZ/RAMESH. YCP/TDP 
CHANDRAGIRI. NANI/CHEVIREDDY. TDP/YCP -- TOUGH TO PREDICT , BOTH DID WELL AND CONFIDENT

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sugunamma 20k around to win avutundi, its a one sided election towards the end, lucky lady 

NAGARI 10K PLUS TO BHANU WINNING, 

CHITTOOR KOODA TDP WINNING WITH DECENT MAJORITY WITH TAMIL POPULATIONS MAJORITY VOTE TO TDP,CHITTOOR RURAL ONE SIDED ELECTION, GOOD CHUNK OF KAMMA VOTES , SPLIT IN BALIJA VOTES, AND FEW BOOTHS ONE SIDED TO TDP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bolineni Tiger said:

Sugunamma 20k around to win avutundi, its a one sided election towards the end, lucky lady 

NAGARI 10K PLUS TO BHANU WINNING, 

CHITTOOR KOODA TDP WINNING WITH DECENT MAJORITY WITH TAMIL POPULATIONS MAJORITY VOTE TO TDP,CHITTOOR RURAL ONE SIDED ELECTION, GOOD CHUNK OF KAMMA VOTES , SPLIT IN BALIJA VOTES, AND FEW BOOTHS ONE SIDED TO TDP

Thanks for sharing info bro.. Tamilians tdp ki support Chesara town lo?? Usually it’s ycp votebank right ?? Also gudipala lo epudu ycp ke lead vastundhi every election due to heavy SC voting. CTR mandal lo tdp lead vastundhi and Gudipala lo ycp lead vastundhi usually. Can u throw some light on tamil voting and gudipala bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This we did good in Rayalseema, Krishna, guntur, srikakulam, Vizag...

these districts will bring us majority and we will form the govt..

only cautious is EG and WG..these districts will decide if it’s landslide or not...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bolineni Tiger said:

Kani athani posts chusthe Confidant ga undi  pakka veedhi lo. Will update numbers distrct wise ippatiki chittore.

 

Kuppam -- CBN -- TDP 
PUNGANUR PEDDIREDDY YCP 
TAMBALLAPALLE YADAV. TDP 
CHITTOOR. MANOHAR. TDP. (LESS MAJORITY) 
PUTHALAPATTU. LALITHAKUMATI. TDP 
SATYAVEDU. ADIMOOLAM YCP 
SRIKALAHASTI. MADHU. YCP. (LESS THAN 2K MAJORITY) 
GD NELLORE. NARAYANASWAMY. YCP 
TIRUPATI. SUGUNAMMA. TDP 
PILER. KISHORE TDP 
NAGARI. BHANU. TDP 
PALAMANER. AMAR TDP (LESS THAN 5K MAJORITY) 


MADANAPALLE NAVAZ/RAMESH. YCP/TDP 
CHANDRAGIRI. NANI/CHEVIREDDY. TDP/YCP -- TOUGH TO PREDICT , BOTH DID WELL AND CONFIDENT

 

 

perfect prediction.. Madanapalli max out..Chandragiri win/loose less than 1k..

SCV Naidu spoiled our chances @ SKHT and Satyavedu

Ramdas Chowdary spoiled Madanapalli 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, avinn said:

Thanks for sharing info bro.. Tamilians tdp ki support Chesara town lo?? Usually it’s ycp votebank right ?? Also gudipala lo epudu ycp ke lead vastundhi every election due to heavy SC voting. CTR mandal lo tdp lead vastundhi and Gudipala lo ycp lead vastundhi usually. Can u throw some light on tamil voting and gudipala bro?

CK influence work ayyindi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, avinn said:

Thanks for sharing info bro.. Tamilians tdp ki support Chesara town lo?? Usually it’s ycp votebank right ?? Also gudipala lo epudu ycp ke lead vastundhi every election due to heavy SC voting. CTR mandal lo tdp lead vastundhi and Gudipala lo ycp lead vastundhi usually. Can u throw some light on tamil voting and gudipala bro?

Gudipala chittoor rural lo tdp villages ekkovaga.... sc voting thone problem... with ck on ourside sc votes can be easily controlled....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think, EG, WG lo pk gaadu edaina bokka pettina ee saari rayalaseema lo TDP ki silent voting jarigindi and ikkada cover avthundani cheptunnaru ... Ledante antha kasta padda patti seema waste avadu kada .... Last 2 years gaa rayalaseema lo pantalu baaga pandayanta ... Fruits etc ekkuva avatam valla bangalore city lo kuda prices taggayani antunnaru ... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×