Info from a presiding officer

sskmaestro

Spoke with my father and he shared me this info. He happened to meet a person (Christian, YSR fan, hates Jagan and started liking CBN policy after 2014) yesterday. Common friend unnaru iddarikee.... slowly the discussion went into the political analysis after my father came to know that this guy went for election duty for a booth in dendulooru constituency.

Here are the main points 

1. EVM didn’t work until 8 A.M

2. TDP supporters lined up early morning from 6 AM

3. Voting sated at 8 AM. Until 10 AM, trend was 3:2 (TDP vs YCP).

4. From 10 AM onwards many TDP followers left booths (sugar patients, old went to eat something and come back as there are long lines, women went back for cooking and other chores at home)

5. From 10 to 4 pm, the voting trend was towards YCP (same ratio)

6. Post 4 pm, after CBN gave that appeal to voters, real batting started. Women, old and TDP sympathizers lined up heavily.

7. The voters requested to give slips to females first as they will have works at home and female voting ended at 10 pm.

8. Final voting ended at 11:30 pm

9. Post 4 PM it’s one side batting (4:1)

10. Never seen such frenzy in all these years

11. Ongole till srikakulam same trend (that guy checked with his friends whom he worked with - earlier)

12. He doesn’t have idea on seema trends

13. His number is 120+ for TDP.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Urban Legend

TFS bro,

Asala total no of booths lo enni booths lo 10 varaku polling jarigindhi? 

Contituency wise late ina booths out of total constituency booths details unte ivvandi 

8 minutes ago, sskmaestro said:

Spoke with my father and he shared me this info. He happened to meet a person (Christian, YSR fan, hates Jagan and started liking CBN policy after 2014) yesterday. Common friend unnaru iddarikee.... slowly the discussion went into the political analysis after my father came to know that this guy went for election duty for a booth in dendulooru constituency.

Here are the main points 

1. EVM didn’t work until 8 A.M

2. TDP supporters lined up early morning from 6 AM

3. Voting sated at 8 AM. Until 10 AM, trend was 3:2 (TDP vs YCP).

4. From 10 AM onwards many TDP followers left booths (sugar patients, old went to eat something and come back as there are long lines, women went back for cooking and other chores at home)

5. From 10 to 4 pm, the voting trend was towards YCP (same ratio)

6. Post 4 pm, after CBN gave that appeal to voters, real batting started. Women, old and TDP sympathizers lined up heavily.

7. The voters requested to give slips to females first as they will have works at home and female voting ended at 10 pm.

8. Final voting ended at 11:30 pm

9. Post 4 PM it’s one side batting (4:1)

10. Never seen such frenzy in all these years

11. Ongole till srikakulam same trend (that guy checked with his friends whom he worked with - earlier)

12. He doesn’t have idea on seema trends

13. His number is 120+ for TDP.

Presiding officers ki ఎలా thelisiddi ఎవరికి vesaro.... 

2 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Presiding officers ki ఎలా thelisiddi ఎవరికి vesaro.... 

Trend gamanistaaru brother. The people who worked in the booth give good info. If you ask polling agents, you will get biased answer.

15 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

CBN cheppindi vini intha mandi vachi votes vesey antha chaitanyam untey asalu ee rastram lo intha dourbhagyam enduku untundi

ivanni vinadaniki baaguntayi. Lets See emavutundo.

Cbn chepthe vesaro ledho pakkana pedithe after 3 nunchi tdp ki votes baga paddayi. Aa chaithnyam lekudane 78% polling avuthundha.. 

26 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

CBN cheppindi vini intha mandi vachi votes vesey antha chaitanyam untey asalu ee rastram lo intha dourbhagyam enduku untundi

CBN appeal taravatha poll percentage jump ayindi... not saying whole AP listened to him, felt like 25-30% people are motivated after 4 PM.

22 minutes ago, King Of Masses said:

Vala main plan valla side votes maximum iyeponaka mana vallu vote eyataniki vasthe godava petukunaru almost chala places.. 

Even 6 kallu polling end avtundani valla plan.... they missed the logic that whoever is in queue will get a chance to vote. May be, they assumed women will go back to see serials as many people are not serious to vote.

Just now, sskmaestro said:

Even 6 kallu polling end avtundani valla plan.... they missed the logic that whoever is in queue will get a chance to vote. May be, they assumed women will go back to see serials as many people are not serious to vote.

Vallu emi miss avaledhu bro but accept cheyalle ppl malli evening vastharu akkada valaki dent padindhi most of places lo 8 variki iyendhi anukuta polling and after that few booths lo early morning variki iyendhi.

I hope ppl antha kasi ga vote esi govnt dimpalli ana anti iyethe ledhu ppl lo just few media houses hadavidi tappithe..

just now spoke to one ycp person he told that from august 2018 they included 5000 to 10000 duplicate votes in tdp strong areas. They brought people from other states. Wher they lost with less than 5000 majority in 2014.he told PK told this technique. If this is true then god has to save ap 

failure of our intelligence department

Just now, sudhakar21 said:

just now spoke to one ycp person he told that from august 2018 they included 5000 to 10000 duplicate votes in tdp strong areas. They brought people from other states. Wher they lost with less than 5000 majority in 2014.he told PK told this technique. If this is true then god has to save ap 

5k to 10k votes join cheyatam ante antha easy na and more over deniki intelligence ki sabandam enti bro..

41 minutes ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

8 minutes ago, King Of Masses said:

5k to 10k votes join cheyatam ante antha easy na and more over deniki intelligence ki sabandam enti bro..

The problem is opponents are criminals 

we have to keep this in mind 

Old leaders follow democracy irrespective of party

now modi kcr jagan all these are

criminals

we also should think criminally not in democratic way

CBN is intelligent but he has to fight with criminals

23 minutes ago, sudhakar21 said:

Honestly it's not true...Applied for vote in December didn't get review state until Feb end or March and rejected due to address mismatch in ADHAR

Before & After Polling I asked one YSRCP MLA candidate's follower like below. 

Me on 10.04.2019: Whats going on and who have chance ?

YSRCP Follower: 100% YSCRP will win.

Me on 14.04.2019: Whats going on and who have chance ?

YSRCP Follower: Cheppaleka pothunnam. Ladies voting choosi bayamesthundhi.

Thats it.

15 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Ante వేరే daggara no evm issues annattega... 🙏🙏

EVM issues levu ani kadu. vunna, time ki close ayyundacchu kada. I heard in the news as many as 30% EVM machines had some sort of problem and wasted couple of hours. stoppage at polling booths in the above list lasted much longer and hence extension. 

54 minutes ago, ramntr said:

Polling booths should be in 1000's painavi అన్ని కలిపిన 1200 vunnayi.. 

Naku doubt janalu 6 nunchi mrng 4:30 daaka queue lo wait chesuntara?..antha opika evadki untadi...chusta unte after 6 pm also they allowed people..that's the reason why Ycp are taking voter slips and rigged some booths

Archived