stay relaxed bros

Nfdbno1

we did very good job this 5 years..

leader stood strong in critical situations and took many great decisions for the party and govt both

fulfilled major election promises, including kapu reservation, runa mafi, anna canteen, unemployment compensation and many others

attracted investments including major fdis like kia and many others

never targeted any caste simply for a political gain or personal issue

if this doesn’t get a party re-elected, whatelse will..

also i am deliberately ignoring the filthy opposition, the idiot across the border, the petty analysts and apologists in the media, and the most ridiculous people at the centre, esp. the duo. even priests create political drama in our state!

in my perception , its way better yhan 2014.till 2014, we are in opposition and it turned into our favour atlast.this time we are in power and there is visible favouritism towards tdp this time even from the people who used to play satires on tdp and cbn.but all these positives should turn into votes and till may 23 rd we should be on alert as literally these going to be decisive elections for ycp and also future of AP.i think people definitely made their choice way back, but EC ,centre , cross border help are a cause of concern because of their evil instincts.final poll management tomorrow should be done carefully as opponents are weak in this as they are newbies.my worst fear is polling in chittor, nellore, kadapa, prakasam as there are still unpredictable perceptions in these people.we should secure tdp flavoured voting in knl, and guntur to sklm as first priority.ycp people are vocal about their voting pattern.but tdp may get preference of silent voting.rest is with almighty. 

Archived