Few more days ...

minion

Vote with conscience ...

Please take time to vote ... stand in line  for hours to vote ... I know ... its your responsibility as a citizen ... 

don't take the money ... few thousands is not going to change your life.

Make sure your vote is being counted right ... with vslips to confirm.

This is your country ... you want to make sure its governed right.

Just now, minion said:

abbai, ela unnav :) 

Bagunna babai..how about u..

Democracy is also a test for the general public not just for politicians...they make the right choices...they make their lives better...they make the lives of their co-citizens better....they exercise right judgement...they make their country better...ultimately people only get what they deserve..

Now that i am in ground zero...getting in close contact with people from diverse backgrounds and listening to their opinions almost on a daily basis first hand..some give me great hope...some seem utterly stupid and hopeless...overall it was mixed feelings throughout...

This election is one of the most exciting i have ever witnessed...really a litmus test for the new state of Andhra pradesh...Hope and pray that the collective consciousness of our society will exercise better judgement ,  make right choices and vote for progress and development...

Happy Ugadi wishes to you and your family..

8 minutes ago, chsrk said:

Bagunna babai..how about u..

Democracy is also a test for the general public not just for politicians...they make the right choices...they make their lives better...they make the lives of their co-citizens better....they exercise right judgement...they make their country better...ultimately people only get what they deserve..

Now that i am in ground zero...getting in close contact with people from diverse backgrounds and listening to their opinions almost on a daily basis first hand..some give me great hope...some seem utterly stupid and hopeless...overall it was mixed feelings throughout...

This election is one of the most exciting i have ever witnessed...really a litmus test for the new state of Andhra pradesh...Hope and pray that the collective consciousness of our society will exercise better judgement ,  make right choices and vote for progress and development...

Happy Ugadi wishes to you and your family..

Happy Ugadi to you and your family.

Loved that entire post,  my friend :shakehands:

Take care.

BTW, Mich State is in the Final Four ... you watching? ... I'm rooting for Spartans to win it all ... 

Archived