Jagan stopped campaign and started Modi,KCR bajan

AnnaGaru

9 hours ago, ravindras said:

amit shah might asked jagan to give such  a statement as bjp will get benefit in other state polling . if people come to know that modi has enough support , they will vote to modi.

cbn and pk needs expose jagan aggressively in coming days

Pawan gaadu baffas C team, hidden agent....kaps vote devide chsi konni seats gelisthe jaffa ki support ippinchochu ani baffas plan

9 hours ago, chanu@ntrfan said:

2 states lo TDP, Congress, YSRCP, TRS  andariki kalipi ippudu 40 unnayi

Mari enduku ivaledu SS.

aaah 40 only YSRCP, TRS ki vastheyney istara SS.

mana 40 tho govt form avvali then it will give ..ani  jagan logic

trs may get 17. ysrcp can't win all 25 , impossible 

my interpretation of his latest moves is that he left the state to CBN and depending on KCR (will be in power for next 5 years) and MODI (expecting to be PM again) and get couple of ministries at center, dilute all his cases in next 5 years as like 5G cases, come clean for 2024, also create as many hurdles to AP as possible being in central govt

1 minute ago, gaddamhemanth said:

my interpretation of his latest moves is that he left the state to CBN and depending on KCR (will be in power for next 5 years) and MODI (expecting to be PM again) and get couple of ministries at center, dilute all his cases in next 5 years as like 5G cases, come clean for 2024, also create as many hurdles to AP as possible being in central govt

i don''t see any logic behind giving interview before elections(april 11)

Archived